• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,204 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,204

A Pink Hippo and a Smart Green Turtle

The next morning, Johnny, Rose, Sonic, Knuckles, and Mario all awoke in unison. The birds were chirping and the morning light shun down upon them. Johnny looked over to where Sly Cooper was patrolling and guarding them throughout the night. He noticed that two new faces were with him. One of them was a large, pink hippo with a blue shirt and a mask that looked like he was in a lucha libre tournament. The other one was a small, green turtle with large glasses, a safari hat, and looked inclined to a wheelchair.

"I wonder if these guys are friends with Sly." the human thought in his thinking space. Yes, these two new faces seem peculiar indeed. "Alright!" He said to his friends. "Everybody up! Rise and shine."

Just like that, the others awoken from their slumber, and they all noticed Sly with these new guys. Could they be allies too? They both don't seem to be hostile to Sly, no, as a matter of fact, they were friendly to him. "Hmm, I wonder who Sly is talking to over there." Knuckles said.

"That's a what i'm a wondering." Mario agreed

"Hey, Sly!" Johnny called out to the charming raccoon. He, and the other two characters looked at the group. All three of them walked towards them.

"Rise and shine, campers." Sly remarked "sleep well?"

"Like a toddler." Sonic replied, stretching his arms and legs. "Just about to save a kid from being a hostage from an evil boy genius, and kick some bad guy ass!"

"Pardon the interruption." Said the turtle. His voice sounded like he had a stuffy nose, and he sounded a little funny for it. "Sly here told us about what happened, Johnny."

"He told you about that?"

'Hmm-mm. Guys, these are my teammates, Bentley the brains and demolitions expert. And Murray, the brawn, and muscle."

'Hello." Said the hippo I'm a deep voice. "No need to fear the Murray!" Then he flexed his muscles to look more tough and more serious. "But seriously, Sly told us about you Johnny." He let out a sympathetic sigh. "Me and Bentley are really sorry about your little brother."

"Right. I mean, what kind of monster would kidnap a child for ransom just to try and seize an opportunity as ruler of the universe?"

"Apparently George, Bentley." Sly pointed.

"And that's why we are here to help you all out! Sly said we can help you get Colin back." Murray remarked, looking macho again.

"Together, as the Cooper gang, we'll guarantee that we can get your brother back, Johnny." Bentley pointed. "And besides, you all might need my very high IQ of three hundred, for I can create so many wonderful inventions that it would Albert Einstein cry. Not to mention I am really good woth planning for any heists."

All of them were a little uncertain about this. Knuckles, Sonic, Mario, Rose, and Johnny huddled together and had a discussion. "Johnny, I think we should let these guys come with us." Rose quietly urged her boyfriend. "They are Sly's best friends, and part of this... Cooper gang."

"And they do seem like they can be a very sneaky bunch of people." Sonic added. "Thieves today hardly get caught."

'Well, you're not wrong. With thieves on our side, George and the bad guys might never know what will hit them. Besides, it will give us a greater chance to get Colin back, a little more muscle and firepower " said Knuckles. "Two more thieves with us might weaken George and his henchmen to a weaker state than what we might hit him with now."

"A greater percent chance a winning. We might a be a team that would a be unstoppable. Numbers can a help win a battle against an a army." Mario pointed, agreeing with the red echidna.

Johnny was a little silent for a moment. Finally, he made up his mind, and he said "these guys seem alright. They both seem pretty nice." Then they others broke up their group huddle. "Okay, you guys can help us out."

Both Murray and Bentley smiled after hearing what they wanted to hear. "Alright! When I see any enemies, I will give them the Thunder Flop!" Murray said with confidence, pounding his fists together.

"And lookout George, there is a new Genius on town, and his name is Bentley!" Then his wheelchair pulled out mechanical arms that held grenades, and bombs.

Sly joined on on their posing, and stated "That is the power of the Cooper gang!" And all three of the thieves made epic poses together to make it more awesome and convincing. The others kind of looked at them like they were like a bunch of showoffs and or circus performers.

"That's.... a confidence booster." Johnny said, a little unsure of what to think about this Cooper Gang triplet. "Anyway, we're getting close to the port city near White Tail Woods, so we can get a boat to get to George's island, and get my brother back."

"Right!" Knuckles, Sonic, and Mario said.

Sly said "I had an ancestor named Henrietta 'One eyed' Cooper, and she was a pirate. Pirating runs in my blood, so that shouldn't be a problem."

"But how are we gonna get a boat? They cost a fortune." Rose pointed. "Like thousands of dollars."

"She's not a wrong." Mario said "How are we gonna get a boat?"

Johnny was thinking and thought "It's not like we're gonna keep the boat forever, we just might ask someone if they can sail us over there. Of course we might have to pay something for the pony so he or she can help us."

"Or we can just.... borrow a boat from someone who lives over there. We can look for a good boat to borrow and when this is all over, we can bring it back to the pony it belongs to."

"And we want a boat that's tough, and sturdy, like the Murray here. I hear that island is heavily guarded, even more than a lot of places full of bad guys."

"Isn't that stealing?" Sonic asked

"No no no, it's not stealing, it's borrowing." Sly noted again.

"Well, why don't we go see someone who might give us a hand, and if any of them don't work out, I suppose we can.... borrow the boat from that pony and we'll be on our way by sea." Johnny informed. "I know it may sound evil, but I'm doing this for my brother."

"Johnny's right." said Bentley. "We can do the asking first, and then if it doesn't work, we use it anyway. Besides, thieves like us only steal from other thieves. As soon as this is all over, we can bring it back to the pony it belongs to, and maybe give him some coins as an apology."

"Pfft, yeah, that helps a lot." Knuckles muttered sarcastically

"Anyway, let's get a move on. And keep an eye for any of George's goons, they might be anywhere around here."

His friends agreed with him one at a time, and ventured down the road to the city near the White Tail Woods. They all encountered some enemies that ranged from koopas and Gombas, to many of Eggman's robots. Finally, there was also Kremlins sent from George to kill them all.

Despite this, the group managed to get rid of any enmities that got in there way. Knuckles and Murray used their mighty fists and strength to pound the bad guys into the dust. Bentley would use his lasers and bombs from his wheelchair, and Sly, thanks to his acrobatic skills, got the best of his opponents by dodging every laser, sword, and bullet that was trying to hit him.

The charming raccoon finished them off with his Cooper cane, and even took some valuable things from the fallen enemies pockets. Like diamonds, gold watches, or anything else like that, and put it on his own red pouch attached to his slender waist.

"En garde, you fiends!" Bentley said in triumph.

"Feel the wrath of my Fists of flame!" Murray added. He clasped his hands together and fire flew from his hands like a pair of torches. Every fiery punch would burn his opponents alive, killing them instantly. "Yeah! Nothing the Murray can't handle!" He said in triumph.


Colin was sitting in his cell, being sad and gloomy on his prison bed. He still hoped his big brother or anyone else in his family would try and safe him.

"Breakfast time, sweetie!" Shadow Macis sang. She put in a tray that consisted of moldy brad and rotten looking mashed potatoes.

Just looking at that roach food made Colin sick to his stomach. The boy felt like liking his own stomach right out fo his body. "I think I'm going to throw up." He said

"Oh don't be a baby." Shadow Macvis teased. "You and I both know that my evil boyfriend wants you to be alive."

"Can I please just have some water?" The boy asked with the puppy dog look in his eyes.

"Okay okay, fine." Shadow Mavis sighed "Krum!" She exclaimed. The volume of her voice spooked Colin and he fell back, landing on his butt. A Kremlin that looked like any other one, halted in front of her, saluting her as if she was a president.

"You called, mistress?" He asked in a gruff voice.

"Please give our special guest here some water." The evil girl sighed. "And.... maybe some ice would be nice too."

"Okey-dokey, miss Mavis." Then the guard went downstairs in a flash.

"He's getting water fro you, Colin. Happy now?"

"A little." He said modestly. "Do you think you can give me some.... fresh food?" He had a nervous smile on his face.

"No!" She snapped, making him whimper in fear. "Just eat you're breakfast, sweetie." Her demeanor changed from mean and harsh to high-pitched again, back to her cheerful persona

"Okay." Colin breakfasted, but it was not a very pleasant experience for him. The food tasted horrible, as did any other prison food. The only good type of prison food was water, nothing more. When he was done eating, he felt a disturbance in his intensities. "Oh no!" He shouted. Then he went to the toilet.

"One cup of water for the prisoner." Said the guard from before.

"Thank you Krum." Said Shadow Mavis. When Colin was done in the bathroom, he saw a glass of iced water on the nightstand.

The boy was still sad that he is stuck in this hellhole, but at least one good thing came to him. He promptly drank the water down, every last drop of it. Even when the ice melted within, he drank what remained of the cubes.

"Oh, look at the time, it's time for you to meet the other prisoners!" Shadow sang, and she made a giggle.

Colin 's heart immediately stopped. He knew that meeting any of these prisoners here would mean that he might end up in the hospital, or even..... dead where he was standing right now. "Umm, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Yes it is!" Said Shadow Mavis. She grabbed Colin by the arm, and rushed downstairs with him so he can meet the other prisoners. She wanted Colin to meet the other inmates because she sadistically wanted to see him cry and get hurt by them. This will not end well at all.