• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,196 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,196

Evil Twin

Now that everypony and the two humans knew who this George boy was, they were ready to do whatever it takes to bring him back into safe hands, and hooves. At the moment, they were all thinking of a plan, and Pinkie suggested "oh oh oh! We can always storm George's hideout!"

"Pinkie, we don't even know where he lives." Twilight noted.

"He does live on his own ship with bodyguards and security protecting him at all costs." Said Celestia. "I am afraid we cannot be rational so as to barge right into it. For Twilight is right, we do not know where he is hiding."

"But what if they all torture him into the brink of insanity? Or even death?" Said Johnny. "What if there is nothing we can do to help my brother?"

"Johnny. Please." Luna softly begged him. "We will rescue him. Me and my sister will do all we can to help your brother."

The others agreed with her. "Yes, it just takes a little time." Celestia added

"Hey guys, look!" Spike shouted. All his friends gathered around, and there was a piece of paper on the ground. The baby dragon picked it up, and looked deeper in to the details. Then he realized what this slip was. "Is this.... Where George is?"

"Here, let me see that, Spike." Said Johnny. The baby dragon promptly gave him the paper, and Johnny was as equally surprised. "It.... It is!" He exclaimed. Perhaps not all hope was lost at all. They just might have found their first clue of George's whereabouts.

"How do you think we should find him?" Fluttershy asked

"I know where this location is." Said Celestia. "Now we know exactly where to find him, and put George to justice."

"I'll go." Said Johnny. "He is my brother, and I will bring him back to you guys."

"But, we want to come too!" Said Fluttershy. "He is my baby."

"I know, Fluttershy. I know. But it might be too dangerous for you guys."

"We can handle the danger!" Said Christian.

"No. I appreciate you his wanting to help me, but I have to do this alone." He looked at the others, knowing how uncertain and unsure they were. "Look, if I do not come back in a day or two, come find us, and we will kick his little ass together, and give his henchmen hell, and rescue Colin."

Everypony, the band, and Rose were uncertain about this, and there was a long silence so still that they could here the many breathing among them, one at a time. "If that is what you must do, I understand, Johnny." Celestia remarked. "Go, and please return Colin safely with us."

Johnny smiled. "Good. I promise you I will be careful." But before he went off, Rose stopped him.

"Johnny, wait!" Said his girlfriend. "Please, let me come with you!"

"No." Her boyfriend firmly said. "I have to go alone. My little brother needs my help."

"But you will be killed out there" rose begged him, clinging to his arm. "Please, let me come with you."

"It's too dangerous for a woman like you."

"Just because I am a woman, does not mean I am weak."

"I never said you were!" Johnny argued. He calmed himself down, and said "okay. You can come." Rose made a little smile on her face after hearing that. "Just please stay close to me, and be careful."

Rose nodded "I promise. I'll be as close to you as possible"

Johnny highly regretted this, but Rose was highly persistent on joining him, for she was a spunky girl.

"Johnny, please, bring back my baby."

"I will, Fluttershy." The human replied, and they all said to him.

"Oh Johnny!" Severin called. Then he pulled a sword, and gave it to his best friend.

"You're giving me your sword?" Asked Johnny.

"Of course, mon mail what are friends for? You will need it on times of severe distress just n case something terrible happens."

"Thanks. I promise you I'll bring to back to you when me and arose are done."

"Magnifique. Now be careful, and may you have a spirit of a good and courageous lion within your heart."

Johnny was touched by his kind words. "Thank you, Severin. We will." The. He and arose went off on their quest.

Meanwhile, Celestia said under her breath "hold on, Colin. We will save you."


Meanwhile at George's hideout, the evil boy genius was playing video games on his ridiculously large bedroom on his ridiculously large flat screen TV standing over twelve feet high.

"Georgie-bear!" Called a voice in a song-song tone.

The boy paused the game and smiled to see his girlfriend. "Hey, my fair demon." He said in a sweet voice. "What brings you here?"

"Oh well, you know, I just wanted to have a chat with you." Shadow Mavis giggled I'm reply. Then she remembered something she was supposed to say to him next. "I almost forgot! Dr. Eggman says that he has a perfect idea for you."

"Perfect." Said a George wickedly. "I will tell Klump to tell Eggman that I will be right there in a moment?'

"Okay!" Then she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "You are one of the most evil creatures I have ever seen."

"Not as evil as you, my dear." George replied, cleaning his glasses. "Oh, and speaking of evil, did you see how Colin was crying like a baby?!" The. He cackled.

Mavis cackled along with him "totally! I thought he was going to pee his pants! Hahahahaha!" And they both had a good laughter for a few long minutes.

"Uh, I hate to interrupt you lovebirds." Said a gruff voice. They turned around and it was Eggman himself.

"Eggman, when did it become necessary to come into my ROOM UNANNOUNCED?!"

"My sincere apologies, George." Eggman bowed himself in respect while brushing his mighty mustache. "You see, I have been thinking of an idea that involves an evil twin from Colin."

George's eyes went open, and had a horrible idea. "That sounds perfect! I think an evil clone of Colin would be an awesome idea! We can play video games together, read comic books, and took over the world wi the rest of my friends."

"Well, there is one little problem."

George's face suddenly turned into a frown. "What is it?" He asked irritatingly.

"The boy needs to have a time he did a really bad thing to create an evil duplicate of himself. Perhaps there was he did something really terrible and did not mean too."

"Yes. Yes there was."

"Well, after Colin was tortured by yours truly, I managed to extract a tear on the ground from his eyes, so that will give us a glimpse of a horrible thing he did intentionally, or unintentionally. I would have done it earlier, but Cubot and Orbot wanted to go shopping." Hen he made a look of irritation.

George was starting to like the idea more and more "that sounds like a great idea. Let's see how it goes."

"Wonderful. Oh boy, I can't wait for this!" Eggman was just as excited to do this just as much as his boss was. "Oh, and maybe we can do that to Sonic, too. That way the annoying little blue nuisance will have a hard time trying to stop me. Oh! I mean us."

"Oh that would be even better." George agreed. "He is an obstacle that would always get on our way sometimes."

"Tell me about it."

Then there was a large machine, and a tube next to it, possibly where the clone will come out. "Now, how does this thing work?"

"Well, we look into one of his memories, and see what terrible thing he has done before."

"Are you sure there is something? I mean, Colin is a teacher's pet, and a goodie-two shoes. I highly doubt that he would have something he regretted doing."

"Who knows? We all have a little evil inside us."

"Fair enough." George agreed. "You're right. Now let's out this baby into action. Then they all looked into a peculiar memory, and saw Colin being four years old, hitting a bully on class, making him cry before being sent to a timeout."

"Ooh, that looks nice.' Said George,

"Yep, that's good enough for me." Eggman added, "alright, now let this genius create a duplicate like I have never created in my life!" He gave a triumphant laugh

"Just get on with it." Shadow Mavis groaned

"Well excuse me, your highness." The scientist rudely remarked. "You obviously have not heard or understand the word genius in my plan."

"Why you!"

"Now now, dear." Said George. "Let's not be too rational." Then, Eggman fired the machine up, causing many metal,ic clanging and steam hissing. The smoke was starting to flood the floors and after many more clanging, the timer made a "ding" sound, like a small clock for backing a cake.

The steam was clearing when George saw the newborn evil clone of Colin Frasier himself. The duplicate looked exactly like him, except he had an evil mustache, his hair was all jet black, and his jacket was also black.

"Hey." He said. "What's up?"

"I did it." George said. "I finally did it! Hahahahahaha!!!"

"Hey you're George, right?" Asked evil Colin,

"Yep! You're new leader."

"Awesome. I will still cause some destruction and havoc, right?"

"Of course."

"Yay!"

"Wow, you really do look like Colin!" Said Shadow Mavis.

"Kind of. I mean, I have the same voice, and I am as old as him, but he is a goody-goody who always plays by dumb rules." With an evil smile, Evil Colin said "I can play however I want. And I think it is fun to kill."

"Oh, I like your style." George said. "Come on, let me show you around." Then he, Evil Colin, and Shadow went down a few hallways to give a little tour of his new home while Eggman stayed behind to catch on with a study of his.

Author's Note:

Eggman belongs to Sega as a disclaimer.