• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,205 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,205

Final Confrontation

Seeing his numbers dwindling in a very fast pace, George and Shadow Mavis were running our of options. Both of these evil children were realizing their hopes in conquering all of Equestria were going up in shambles, smoky shambles that were quickly turning into burning piles of ashes of a broken dream. It was certain that they will both lose the fight against the good guys and it looked like they were completely out of options, and it might be the end for them both.

One by one, the numbers of the enemy were being gored, kicked, punched, sliced with Severin's sword by Johhnny, George was trying desperately so hard to get out of the bubble that Discord imprisoned him and his girlfriend, but to no avail.

"What are we going to do, sweetie?"

"Looks like we're going to have to use.... the final plan." George said.

Shadow Mavis made a gasp before asking: "What? Are you sure? That's certifiable!"

"I agree." the evil boy sighed. "But, we're running completely out of prospects."

"Good point."

They both continued watching the battle, and Johnny was still slicing at some enemies with his friend's sword here and there.

At one point, Johnny gave his friend his sword back after Christian gave Johnny his signature Remington 870 shotgun, and it was loaded with fire power.

"Oh yeah. It's good to have this back." Said Johnny before cocking the pump-action and shooting as much enemies as he can.

It certainly looked bad for the two children, but, it was very good for the heroes. Most enemies were getting killed by Johnny due to the fact he had a shotgun which would blast away at numerous enemies instead of a regular pistol or a rifle would do. The enemies were putting up a good fight, despite the small number, but alas; they were all defeated, even if it took a little while for them all to be subdued.

As soon as all the enemies were down, every one of the heroes cheered in triumph. "Yeah! We have beaten those bumbaclots!" said Paw Print.

"I hate to break it to you, Paw Print." said Johnny. "But, there is still one more thing to do." He, and every one of the heroes looked at the evil children with angry looks of anger. Both George and Shadow Mavis were scared shitless and it looked like they were going to face some dire consequences, probably even worse than Tartarus if the princess' said it will be.

"Alright you two." said Celestia. "Do you all surrender, or not?" she sounded like an angry mother berating or scolding her children when she sounded angry. George looked at his fallen comrades and minions, all either dead or badly injured from the fight (most of them dead), and he and Mavis looked like they were about to panic or throw a tantrum

Looking like they were left without any more prospects, bodyguards, or henchmen to come and save them both. Yes sir, it looked like George and Shadow Mavis have been beaten by the side of good. Sighing in defeat, the evil boy ultimately said: "I surrender" in a flat voice.

"Good choice, little runt." said Johnny. "Discord, let them out of the bubble so we can give them a punishment long overdue."

"Are you sure?" asked the Master of chaos. "They might be up to more tricks."

"Unfortunately," said Shadow Mavis. "We are completely out of soldiers under my boyfriend's command."

"There. They can't do anything anymore." said Luke

"Very well, but I will know how to act if they both try anything funny against us." he snapped his fingers and the magical bubble imprisoning the two evil kids disappeared, making them fall face-downwards on the floor like a pair of pancakes. Both of them got back up and faced all the heroes in fear, and they were shaking in cowardice, clinging to one another like a gigantic meteor was going to hit the earth.

"Alright you two." said Luna sternly. "You have caused us all a lot of pain and suffering. We can almost forgive you torturing us."

"But, what you did to Colin?" said Celestia. "No. You will never get our forgiveness from him. Never."

"P-please, don't kill us. Have mercy." Shadow Mavis pleaded

"We'll do anything you want us to do."

"The only thing we want from you is to be incarcerated for life in the dungeon with no chance of parole." said Cadence.

"That sounds more than fair." Said George. "As a matter of fact, maybe this will do me- Now Mavis!"

Just like that: the evil little girl fired her electric gun at the gigantic chandelier that hung on the ceiling, and it came crashing down on everyone in the room.

George then grabbed Colin and Mavid picked him up and flew off to look for another place to hide.

"Let me go!" Said Colin, struggling to break free.

"Fat chance!" George snapped at him. "I cannot try and rule Equestria without you."

"Don't forget me, sweetie." Mavid reminded him.

Colin looked behind him and saw the princess' all flying towards George in a fury, looking quite serious and ready to give him a double sentence for this.

"Guys! Over here!" Colin shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Mavis, bring us on the ground!" George ordered his girlfriend. The evil girl did exactly that and landed like a heron on the grass.

"Looks like we will do the final plan now." Said Mavis.

George was holding Colin at gunpoint with Mavis' blaster against the right side of his head. The princesses and every one of the heroes stopped in front of the evil children

"Get back!" shouted George. "I swear to God, I will kill him!"

"I have heard of bad kids, George." Sly said. "But you are the worst kid in the whole world."

"I should have the mind to pull out your eyes and use them as golf balls!" Murray shouted.

"Yout punishment is long overdue, you two brats." Bentley added. "Looks like you will pay the piper for this."

"George," said Twilight. "This is your last chance. Let go of Colin, or suffer the consequences."

"Never! You all ruined everything for me and my girlfriend! Now, you will all suffer and pay for all your meddling!"

Shadow Mavis charged at Johnny, and tried mailing him to death like an animal. Suddenly, the shotgun went off, and Mavis was shot in the gut.

She was gasping and breathing for a few seconds and Mavis was dead.

George was shocked and then grew angry. "You killed my girlfriend," he said. "You killed my girlfriend! I will kill you all!"

"Colin, do it!" Said Johnny.

Before George knew it, Colin bit the left arm hard with his teeth, making him howl in agony and Discord opened up a gigantic crack in the ground and before George could retaliate, he saw Johnny in front of him with his shotgun, and he cocked it.

"Au revoir." Said Colin's brother before he blasted at the evil boy. It immediately killed him and he was plummeting down the pits of hell as he was finally dead.

Knuckles threw Shadow Mavis in the crack with his strength, and it was finally over. George and Mavis were no more.

Everyone cheered the wildest excitement and they all hugged one another about how vistory was achieved and how the fight had won.

"Colin," said Johnny. "You should drink this." He gave his brother the vital for restoring his health.

Colin took a few sips and it tasted like cherry juice of some kind. He started to feel funny and a blinding light happened all around him. It lasted for a few second and when it was done Colin was back to his green sweat jacket, blue jeans, and his hair grew back to it's handsome length.

Another good thing was that all the claws scratches, and bruises were gone too, and he felt no pain!

"I feel great." Said the boy. He hugged his brother tightly in the tightest hug a kid would do for his older brother. "Thank you so much for saving me, Johnny."

"You're welcome, dude." Then, the boy found himself hugged by his new family, knowing that he was finally safe, and he can just go back home and never worry about George or Shadow Mavis ever again.

Yes, everyone can be at peace after all this time of rescuing and torture.