• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,197 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,197

Sailing for Adventure

Rights for the track go to Namco

While on the ship that they all had to steal, Luke was looking over the seas, still thinking about Colin, and of course Fluttershy and his new family. He can imagine he miserable they must be without him. It was just heart-breaking to see an innocent creature like Fluttershy cry for her son.

"It won't be long, Fluttershy. I promise." Luke muttered to himself

The one steering the ship was Murray, thanks to his super strength and muscles. "Yarggh! Feel the wrath of buccaneer Murray!" Said the hippo in a pirate voice.

Sonic was just resting on a havoc, snoring loudly. Mario and Luigi were making sure the sails were alright and intact on the crow's nest.

Bentley was coming up with ways and plans on what he and the gang should do when they arrive at the island.

So far, the green turtle was still thinking about concrete details and steps to how this will work on his blueprints.

Knuckles was working on the canons and weapons in case an enemy ship would dare to attack this one, polishing a cannonball

"Looking good, handsome." He said to his reflection before putting it in the canon. "Hey Sly, how are the swinging ropes coming along?"

"Doing good, Knuckles!" The raccoon called back to the red echidna. He was using his athletic stealth skills to climb the rope-ladders to attach them to the ship so they will stay on place

For Rose, she was looking at her boyfriend in a worried expression, knowing that he was still depressed about his brother. She walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Everything alright Johnny-bear?"

He sighed and just said "yes. I'm fine Rose" and waved his hair back. “"Whatever plan we are going to do, it better work.”

Rose gave him a sad smile, and replied "everything will be okay, Johnny. You said it yourself, Colin is tough like his big brother would be like.”

Johnny knew she was right, and said “yeah, I know that.” Then he looked at the ocean waters down below within his eyesight. The sun was sparkling over the small waves moving to and fro.

Luke like doing it, Luke threw a small pebble in the waters, and it skipped three times across the sea, and it immediately sank.

“Hey, nice throw.” His girlfriend complimented, dough a golf clap at his throw. She noticed that Johnny’s sad face didn't go away. “I’m sure we’ll get Colin back home where he belongs.” Then she kissed him on the cheek with cherry-flavored lipstick.

“"I just... don't know what I will do about my little brother.” Johnny confessed with a sigh. “"I do not know what I will be able to do without him. He’s one of the only family I have left now since mom and dad died in a house fire.”

“"Don't worry, Johnny.” Bentley interrupted this moment, moving his wheelchair up to them with what it looked like complete blueprints of some scheme. "Behold! I think I have just what we need to pull this off!”

"Like a plan?” Sly asked, coming down from the net-ladder in style. He even used his cane to grapple some objects, and swing himself on the dock with style.

“Mama Mia!” Said Mario. “"Incredible.”

“Yeah, I will give that a nine out a ten.” Luigi added

“Why a nine?”

Luigi looked rather sheepish about this, But he ultimately said “I don't a know. It’s just a my honest opinion “ and he kicked his shoe on the dock, causing s little rumble as if it was an earthquake.

"Anyway Bentley, let’s see those plans.” Sly said in confidence. Murray had to stop the boat, out the anchor on the ocean floor below the water so he can take a look at this plan that Bentley might or might not pull off.

“Well, the kid may be young and small, but do not be fooled, he is one dangerous kid that George. I can assure you all it won’t be easy getting inside his fortress, with all of the guards, and security. He probably even has lasers and traps in case intruders come inside his hideout.”

“We know that.” said Sonic. “But how will this fall through?”

“For the plan to work, we are going to need some more firepower, and it will require stealth.”

“No problem, stealth is what thieves are all about.” Sly boasted

“It’s not that simple.” Bentley stated. “Now, this will also require precision, and really depend on the element of surprise. Luckily, I have been surveying the ocean in this part of Equestria. And he pulled up a map. “Three centuries ago, an evil pirate unicorn by the name of One-eyed Jack, drowned in a squall and sank down the ocean floor, including his ship the “Silent Siren”. Now, he carried special canons called the Chimera canons. They were so powerful and tough that it was strong enough to sink a gigantic cruise ship to Davy Jones’ Locker.

“Hmm. Well, Bentley, you know I can’t swim, right?” Sly said

“I’ll do it!” Murray volunteered himself. “I’m a hippo after all. Belly flop!” but before he could hit the waters below, he was stopped by Knuckles

“Sorry Murray, as noble as it is, I’m afraid you can’t dive in the water.”

“Why not?”

“because it is guarded by a horned megaladon.” Bentley clarrified. “It’s just like the prehistoric shark back home, except it’s bigger, and it has a pair of huge horns on his head.”

“How are we gonna get a those canons then?” asked Luigi

“Well, we will need a professional swimmer that can go down there and get it from the shark’s lair.”

“If Murray can’t get down there, who can?” Johnny asked.

“Not me!” Sonic exclaimed with fright. “I do not swim.” and he crossed his arms, not amused. “no sir.”

“Come on, Sonic. Don’t be such a baby.” Knuckles said in annoyance. “Yet you call yourself a hero.”

“I am a hero! Who has saved Amy from any danger millions of times before? Me! Who saved this world from Eggman’s schemes a dozen times? Me? Who-”

“Knock it off!” Johnny exclaimed. “Focus, you guys. This is no time to try and win the spotlight. We are in a very serious situation right now.

“Who could possibly go down there and get those canons for us?” Rose asked. Then they heard a voice.

“Hey! Sly Cooper!” it sounded a little raspy and French to go with it. They all looked and saw a large purple iguana, a really large panda with fireworks on his back, and a small purple koala that looked like an aborigine.

“Problem solved.” Sly said.

“You know these guys?”

“uh-huh, they are also part of the Cooper gang.” Murray said. “One of them is my teacher, while the others two used to be enemies of ours, but now they are friends.”

“We have found you, Cooper!” said the panda in a booming, and strong Chinese voice. For the koala, he only talked in some tribal language from Australia. Then Murray and Knuckles pulled the boat aboard and attached it to the ship. “We are here for your cannonball mission.”

“Oh, I forgot to tell all of you, didn’t I?” Bentley said. He cleared his throat and announced. “I have brought our good friends and newer members of the Cooper Gang to help us just in case we need it. Johnny, Rose, meet Dimitri,”

“Bonjour.” said the purple iguana. “I will make sure that everything goes smoothly groovy, and greasy sweet.”

“oookay.” Johnny said with a raised eyebrow.

“The Panda King.” Bentley continued. “The explosives and demolitions expert, and the strongest member of our team.” Bentley continued with the introductions.

The hulking panda bowed himself with his hands together, and said “Greetings. Bentley told us about what happened with your brother, Johnathan.” It sounded very noble and like a wise-man’s type of voice, a wise kung fu sensei to be exact. “I am very sorry for what happened, and it was the same with my daughter, Jing-Kin. But I do promise I will help rescue him from that dastardly child, George.”

“Thanks. We’ll need all the help we can get.” Luke remarked.

“And this is the Guru, so as we all call him.” Bentley concluded the introductions.

The koala once again, only said aboriginal talking to the group, yet he sounded a little wise.

“Can he speak English?” Rose asked him.

“Nope, but we can help translate for you guys if needed.” Sly said. “Anyway Bentley, this sounds like a good idea letting Dimitri go down there to get those Chimera canons. But, do you think you can handle it, Dimitri?”

“Can I handle it?” Said he. “Cooper, I have done this a million times before, remember?”

“Right.” the raccoon rolled his eyes with a raised eyebrow. “You see, His grandfather, Reme Lousteau, was a professional diver who sought out treasures in the ocean floor. Well, he was until his diving gear was taken from him by a bunch of pirates, along with his booty, and.....”

“Zat’s when he retired from being a holy diver, bro.” Dimitri finished. “But now, I have his diving gear now, and i am more than happy to get my grove at ze bottom of ze ocean.” and he made a disco pose. The other Cooper Gang members rolled their eyes, feeling irritated at Dimitri’s arrogance and self-proclaimed handsomeness.

“That’s a confidence a booster.” Mario muttered sarcastically.

“Anywho, let me suit up, and I will get those canons faster than you can say LA Guns!” and he swiftly went to change into his diving gear in a speedy fashion.

“Is he always like this?” Knuckles asked, jerking his thumb at the room Dimitri was changing in

"Oh yeah.” Said Sly

"All the time!” Said Murray.

"He is quite self-centered” Bentley added.

"One of the most narcissistic people I have ever met in my life.” Panda King agreed.

“Well, in the meantime, is this everyone in the Cooper Gang that’s going to help us?” Asked Johnny

“"Well, we had another member. Her name is Penelope, but then she turned evil and mad with power.”

"Ooh, wow.”

“Yep, but we’re alright now.” Said Bentley.

“"Even though she was Bentley’s girlfriend, and broke his heart to join an enemy of ours-”

“Murray!” The others said sternly at him. "That is not helping, pal.” Sly reprimanded.

"Sorry.” The hippo, feeling a little sheepish.


In the prison, Colin was depressingly lying on his bed in his cell. The poor boy still felt a little traumatized by how he was just punched in the face like that in the mess hall. Colin completely ran out of tears to cry his eyes out, and sighed as he was thinking about all of his family. Both Fluttershy and her friends, Big Mac, and his big brother and friends.

“Oh Johnny.” He said with a small sigh. "I hope you come rescue me soon.” Then he pulled out the small picture he hid in his back pocket, and looked at it again.

Now he felt like crying, but then he realized that maybe he doesn’t have anything to fear after all. Comet Onyxtail and his boys seem very friendly for prisoners, especially the way they all beat up Death Gator to a pulp for punching the poor boy.

“I hope he’s alright.” He thought. "I just hope they protect me like they said they would.” He sat up and looked at the bars peeking outside the cell. “I’ll need all the protection I can have.

Just then, Shadow Mavis and a few guards come up to Colin’s cell, and she promptly opened the cell door. Colin knew that something bad was about to happen again. Whatever Shadow Mavis has plan for him, it cannot be a good feeling.

Nonethelesss, the boy sighed and while being brave, he asked her “What do you want with me now?”

“Oh I just thought I would have a little fun with you.” She replied in an innocent tone of voice. With a change of demeanor, she ordered the guards “Leave us!” And both of them did exactly what she ordered them to do, and left the two alone

"Okay, what happen to Comet Onyxtail, and his friends?” Colin asked

"Comet is having a little.... shocking from an electric chair as punishment. For they others, they will be spending The Who night in the box.” And she hit her baton on her hand.

The boy was worried and then asked her "are you going to kill him?”

“Oh ho ho no.” She replied with a giggle. “We’ll stop shocking him when I decide he has suffered enough. But enough of that.”

What about Death Gator? what happened to him?”

"We... had to execute him for assaulting you like that sweetie. And like me and George told you before, my boyfriend wants you alive so he can have Equestrian World domination!”

Colin gulped in his threat, but found it a little a little difficult to swallow his fear at a time like this. “What are you going to do with me?”

Shadow Mavis had a sly smirk on her face and replied “I am going to have some fun with you.” And then she sat next to him on the bed, and began swirling her finger on his head

It was definitely making Colin feel uncomfortable. "S-stop that. What are you doing?”

“Just a little something I like to call a flirting.

“Well, my heart belongs to Scootaloo.” He said firmly with his arms crossed.

“Fine, it I would just like to say how cute you are.” And then she kissed him on his cheek. Olin immediately wiped the spit off his face and washed his hand on the sink. “"Hey, did I give you the cooties?” She asked in mock offense.

"No.” He said, feeling like tearing up once more from her harassment.

"Oh come on, there’s nothing wrong with being so cute.” It just made Colin flush even redder on his face.

The next thing she did was gently hugged him from behind and kissed his head many times. “"Eww, stop that!”

“I’ll never stop.” She made another giggle. “I’m going to flirt with you and you’re going to like it.” And then her Harris,net continued on. Colin didn't know which was worse; endeavoring in this prison, or facing the harassment he was given right now.