• Published 28th Apr 2016
  • 2,770 Views, 121 Comments

Cards Against Equestria and the Surrounding Lands - AmtrakBrony



In celebration of the release of the Equestrian version of CAH, Twilight brings me back to Equestria to play a game with some ponies that she knows. How will it go this time around?

Comments ( 25 )

I realized she was a light beige unicorn mare with a white and light gray mane. "Sorry I'm late," she continued, "Bon Bon and I had to..." she paused as she looked up at me. Her eyes went wide and her pupils shrank, all while her mouth dropped open in shock.

That is not Lyra's description. I think you originally had another pony in mind. Otherwise great chapter and a good way to finish the story. As for it not being as funny you ponyfied it for Equestria so there would be a chance that parts could fall flat on us. Still great job!

Are you going to do a sequel? This time with background ponies, like Lyra?

7227099 Forgive me, I'm slightly colorblind. What colors would you use to describe Lyra's appearance?

7227107 I have no idea. Honestly, ever since the second story, I've felt that any story after that one would be kinda dull without Discord. This one turned out shorter (even though the game itself was longer), and I felt it had less humor.

I really enjoy writing these stories, but at this point, a sequel to this one may not be likely. If I do make one, it'll probably be with the original game, because then I won't have to disregard so many cards.

7227128

No worries! She has been described as having a sea foam green coat and light green mane with a white stipe in it.

By the way...Sunset's haiku was:

Ass to mouth, Literally eating shit, Making a pouty face.

:rainbowlaugh: And that was enough for you to censor it. The only image coming into my mind, is that South Park Episode parodying the human centipede.

Anyway how about doing another sequel but with this game.

7227179 Hmmm... Maybe. I'll probably have to get the game first before considering writing another story.

The next game, with Lyra and other background ponies. Perhaps Twilight's old friends from "Amending fences"?

7227415 Wow, everyone's eager again. Hasn't this series gotten old by now?

I understand Lyra's reaction to Humans. If I were to wake up tomorrow, and discovered I had superpowers, I'd be acting like Apple bloom.

Ass to mouth, Literally eating shit, Making a pouty face
THANK YOU FOR THAT FUCKING WONDERFUL IMAGE!!!!!:fluttershbad::fluttershbad::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

7227425 Cards Against Humanity is fairly entertaining. And it's fun to see ponies reacting to it. And since there are so many possible combinations, there is a lot of variety.

7227425 :ajbemused:really..... :flutterrage: OF COURSE IT HASN'T!!! :twilightoops: so when will we see a sequel?:scootangel:

7320146 That's for me to know and for you to not find out until when (or if) it happens.

7393705 You and I obviously have different viewpoints on what suspense is...

:twilightoops: "uhhhh, ooookay, That haiku was.... eww"

I was close! But I was worse than you :pinkiecrazy: But I had the right idea so I still win :trollestia:

I agree that this was the lleast funny one of thee 3. But it was still quite funny, espiciallly shiny almost win for 4 rounds.

7227425
hell no this is funny

Most excellent.

I am fairly curious; has any decided to write up a card against dragons, a dragon version of card against humanity and characters involved be Spike, Ember, Smolder and any other dragons that were seemingly nice to Spike, or put in Rarity into the mix.

Login or register to comment