• Published 15th May 2016
  • 698 Views, 45 Comments

Put it in the Toaster - Unwhole Hole



Fired for gross incompetence, a unicorn prostitute named Toaster relocates to Ponyville to attempt to reestablish her carrer, only to find that her chosen career is more difficult than she expected...

Comments ( 15 )

This has been one of the weirdest stories ive ever read, but damn if it was so entertaining that it xaused me to stay awake for 2 1/2 extra hours to finish it.

This is rare: a 95-thousand word story posted in its entirety all at once.

Well, we'll see how it goes!

7217340 There is an old videogame called Wolfenstein 3D. In it, when you plug a Nazi, they jump up, spin around, and shout "Mein Leben!" or somesuch.

What the absolute fuck did I just read? Completely retarded yet somehow serious enough to not just be wacky Bullshit. I just don't know what I read but damn if I didn't regret it.

Well, I´m past pissed that Toasters father did not get ripped limp from limp or that we never saw Pinkie admit her whore issues came from her mother but that aside, this was an really enjoyable, WTF inducing read.^^

7217567
Ah! That bullshit game, I remember all those nights playing it. Good times, good times.^^ Now this sentence of yours makes much more sense since it basicaly means "My life!"

6 hours that is how long I have been rotating between reading this and playing fallout 4. What has my life come to?

p.s I loved it

Very silly.
Thanks!

You should write more stories like this, all the character were equally off beat, making the whole world feel cohesive. This was a fun little ride while it lasted.

I cant imagine amount of random stories you have to read, to write this one XD

A really great story I enjoyed tremendously.

For some reason, this reminds me of the movie "Tank Girl"

This was...very strange. Picked it up because I realized I'd yet to read one of your comedies, and it's...well, it's very you.

Reading it in one go definitely gave me some mood whiplash, going from the funny to the melodrama to giant robots controlled via lewding, but hell that's true of a lot of your fics. Or maybe it's just that I tend to binge your stuff, so I get it all in giant mixed doses. :V Some of the funny sections were downright maddening, the density of puns, jokes, references, and general bullshit so high that it was nigh overwhelming. I approve. :pinkiecrazy:

While this story really does earn its random tag, it is also depressingly heartwarming as well.

My only critical opinion is that the over the top violence seemed rather out of place. Particularly when the 'bad guys' show up, they are actually incapable of being hurt. Just my opinion of course.

Login or register to comment