• Published 1st Jan 2016
  • 10,455 Views, 308 Comments

Zen and the Art of Suasion - Mr Unsmiley



Twilight and friends spin a bottle to see who gets a shot at a newly-legal young man.

Comments ( 27 )

Never... EVER... tempt Murphy's Law. You WILL regret it.

Well that feels trip came out of nowhere. But I do enjoy the character development that just happened. It gave me a sense of what's going on in your universe.

Ah , so you read this fic too , i see you are a person of culture such as myself

Is it my birthday?

Oh my god I’m so happy right now

1) Oh hell yes an update.
2) Oh I KNOW I'm looking forward to the rest of this one.:rainbowdetermined2:

I thought with Pinkie you had already peaked at character excellence. I was wrong... I am SO waiting for the next one!

Oh shit, one of my favorite stories updated out of the blue... I might just have to move this out of my "Doomed to Incompletion" folder!

Wish I could like and fave again, so happy to see an updated on this. Awesome chapter.

Holey shit, updates once in a blue moon but god damn if this shit aint epic enough

Can't wait

It has return!

So Spike is pretty much holds this group together?

two questions for the author. Are herds a thing in this world or is it more like ours of one partner per person? and if yes to herds would you write an piece of spike just going why not date all at once if possible?

9295077
You'll have your answer once part 2 to this path is done, believe me.

This is amazing. So glad I found it.

"All my life, I had this goal, this...dream, pushing me to be the best I could be. And when I got it, when I actually became a Wonderbolt, oh, believe me, I had never been so happy. It—it was like I just knew that was were I was meant to be, and I hit that goal, I made my dream come true." Her smile was just shy of beaming, and was so infectious that Spike had to bury his own dopey grin under his arms. "But...that's the thing," she said softly, falling back against the headboard. "People change, and you get new dreams."

“It was like I just knew that was WHAT I was meant to be.” Not were. Small typo, otherwise this is a damn good chapter. God I am glad you are back.

WHOOOOHOOOO!! You are back! I am so happy. You are the most articulate, detailed writer I have seen on this site. God I love your stuff, especially this story. Knowing you are still around to continue Zen and the Art of makes waiting for the next chapter much more worth it.

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/353/279/e31.jpg

You’d think if things were that tense in the group, it would have come up in the other paths....

Good chapter. Looking forward to more. :twilightsmile:

-Ru

"What don't I want?" she asked, half-sarcastically. "I want to fix my parents, I want to fix my friends, I want to leave this dump better than I found it when I die. But mostly?" She sighed. "I think I just want to come home to noise in my house."

Goodness, dont we all?

Cancelled

Oh, Dear...
I'm sorry you decided to cancel this. It was one of my favourite stories, not just smut but romance as a whole. I don't know if this decision is final, but if it is, I want you to know I appreciate all of what you've written, and I wish you the best.

Cancled?

Damnit!

I really enjoyed this and I was just waiting for the Rarity story..

No blog to say why so can I ask why it was cancled?

>Cancelled

Ow fuck

8665146

And thus my worry came true. :'(

As I sit back after having given this a full comprehensive read, I am deeply saddened to see it cancelled. It seems like all the amazing stories are on haitus, never get updated or are cancelled

Login or register to comment