• Published 13th Aug 2015
  • 4,083 Views, 12 Comments

Derped Bondage - Michael Hudson



After a long week of work, Twilight comes home to a rather...odd surprise.

  • ...
25
 12
 4,083

"Hi Der-"

“Mayor Mare, please tell me this is it.”

The older mare glanced at the princess beside her. The week of paperwork signing had truly taken its toll on both of them, even though they knew it was critical they make sure to take care of all of it. Otherwise, as a start, Ponyville would have had to have fifteen more bakeries built, simply because of their new resident princess. “Only this one about you supposedly needing a harem from the town, and then we can both take a much needed vacation.”

Twilight’s horn weakly glowed as she tried to take the paper, but groaned as her magic faltered. Her whole body screamed at her as she stretched across the desk, the decision to camp out in her chair last night for what was supposed to be one final push catching up to her. Glancing at the paper, she chuckled slightly before picking up her quill. Like so many before, her signature made it void, and Ponyville wouldn’t have to pay the price for her ascension. “I wonder what Derpy would have said if I told her I suddenly had to have ten ponies added to our relationship?”

Mayor Mare licked her lips as she looked at the disheveled mare across from her. Twilight’s pajamas were half open, showing a modest bust beneath, hidden only by a comfortable, white bra. With a small shake of her head, Mayor Mare dismissed the ideas she had been fighting all week. “Knowing the poor mare, she would do it if she thought you wanted it.”

Twilight smiled at the pendant on her chest, just before clicking it open. Inside was a picture of two, long gray legs with hooves at the end from when Derpy had taken the picture. Her clumsy marefriend had tripped over her own mailbag just as the camera was about to go off, and Twilight had insisted that this was the best one. A sentiment she still kept. “Yeah... not like I need more than her though.”

One more smile crossed Mayor Mare’s lips before she waved away Twilight. “I’ll finish cleaning up here. You should get home to her. And don’t forget the muffin basket.”

With a small nod, Twilight got up, grabbed the straw basket Derpy had used to bring muffins to them each morning, having left it here last night because that was supposed to be the when they ended this madness, and she began to trot home. The direct sunlight almost blinded her as she stepped out, and she put up one hand to shade her eyes. Looking at the other ponies, she found it odd how the stallions were staring at her. It became even odder when a loud smack echoed through the street.

The flap of strong wings came from behind her, along with the same obnoxious laugh that Twilight had been tormented by during her first year in Ponyville. Turning around, she looked up at Rainbow as the pegasus grinned at her.

“You should go apologize to Button Mash.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “Why would I do that?”

Rainbow shrugged slightly. “Well, if you meant to be almost flashing everypony today, I think you should have gone with something a bit sluttier than white.” Just to emphasize her point, she reached down and pulled on Twilight’s exposed bra strap.

The purple mare let out a small yelp, just before she grabbed the side of her pajamas and pulled them shut. Rainbow’s laughter caused her cheeks to burn. It was only when she realized that she was in her pajamas in public that adrenaline finally pumped into her veins and her eyes shot wide. With one, large influx of her magic, she blinked out of existence for a moment. In the next, she was slamming shut the front door to the castle, panting to force her heart to stop trying to escape her chest.

Turning around, Twilight wondered if she was dreaming. Her mind thought that perhaps she could only dream that the paperwork could be over, and her head was still against one of the stacks. It would make sense, as that had seemed to be the case last night What made this question so difficult to answer though, was that Twilight knew that part of this made sense. That was easily Derpy waiting for her to come home, like a loving marefriend would. What didn’t make sense was the gray mare’s attire.

As Derpy stumbled towards Twilight, the slamming of the door having thrown her poor balance even further off, her blue stockinged legs stressed the purple scrunchy around her knees, forcing her to try anything to keep uptight. The gray mare immediately felt like pushing her barely covered, ample breasts forward, was not among the right decisions she could have made here, even though it had been her first action in response to the calamity. Soon, the two mares crashed into a unified tangle of limbs, with Twilight’s face right in front of Derpy’s blue panties.

A thick silence filled the room as the two squirmed a bit before Twilight, her face a shade of red far deeper than even Big Mac, spoke. Desperately, she hoped to not make this anymore awkward by breathing on Derpy, despite needing some answers. “Can I know what in Equestria is going on?”

Derpy pursed her lips a little bit, before finally remembering Twilight’s tip for times like this. Just take a deep breath, and move calmly. Slowly, she made her way out, unable to respond as she feared the tears at the edges.of her eyes. Once the two were disentangled though, she swallowed hard and turned to Twilight. “I… I wanted to surprise you by having myself bound up for your enjoyment.”

Twilight was too tired to let her jaw hit the floor, and instead simply groaned. She soon found Derpy’s hands wrapped around her own, the pegasus on the brink of tears. “I-if you give me just a little bit, I still can. Promise.”

For a few moments, Twilight considered her options. She could simply say no, especially since she was in no mood for sex at the moment. One needed energy for that, energy she barely had as it was. She couldn’t simply tell that to Derpy though. She knew how Derpy felt whenever she made mistakes, hence why she had decided to take the failed picture with the locket, instead of something that others would have considered better. Well, that, and it was really cute. “Alright Derpy, show me what you had in mind.”

A small squeal came from Derpy, just before she tried getting up, forgetting about the makeshift wrap around her legs. She quickly came back down, her hand slamming down next to Twilight, causing the purple mare to jump. Glancing over, Twilight noticed the fuzzy, pink handcuffs on her marefriend’s wrist. “I thought you said you were going to tie yourself up?”

Derpy waved her arms for a moment as she tried to figure out what she was doing. “They were all I could find over this week. The precinct didn’t have any spares they would sell me.”

“I’m just surprised that the sex shop didn’t have more official looking ones.”

Derpy paled for a moment before chuckling and attempting to hop to one foot, only staying up because she slammed her back into a crystal wall. “Umm, yeah, the sex shop, that’s where I got them.”

Twilight blinked a few times before noting the balloon shaped keyhole on the cuff. While she knew she should be more surprised, her tired brain adored this little tidbit. “So, snrrk, tell me, did you get any muffins while you got the cuffs?”

Derpy bent over to check the scrunchy on her legs, pulling at it so that it would get back around her knees. “Only one. I know not to buy… Twilight, please stop making fun of me!”

Twilight could only stifle her laughter as she was currently turning beet red at the moment. While she had used other reasons to not want sex earlier, the biggest was simply lack of experience. The two had been together, they had been dating too long for that to not have happened. However, they had done it so few times that she still found herself almost stunned when she looked upon Derpy’s luscious flanks, something her current position on the floor, and Derpy’s near thong like panties, made very easy to do.. “U-um, yeah, I-I’ll try.”

Derpy’s head popped up as she heard the small stutters and she beamed at the wall. She remembered them from their six month anniversary. The large grin changed quickly to a content smile as she remembered the gentle, unsure touches they had both shared that night. Her legs twitched a bit, and she bit into her lip as she felt how tight the band was. It hurt a little, but it was for Twilight, so she would ignore it.

The pegasus continued to hop towards the middle of the room, aiming to get just in front of Twilight’s throne, waving her legs and arms as she went along. Twilight began to chuckle at the display, especially since she knew that with a bit more thought, Derpy wouldn’t be having to do any of this. While her wings flailed though, Twilight had a small thought. With some of the last of her magic, she pulled at the mailmare’s wingtips ever so gently.

It was still enough to cause chaos for the gray mare, as Derpy soon had her arms windmilling around her sides. She gave one last, desperate lunge, collapsing over Twilight’s throne and giving out a triumphant yell. Twilight frowned slightly, but shrugged the want for more play time. She knew she should end this soon, as it was simply getting ridiculous and she knew she had to get some sleep..

Derpy managed to get the handcuffs onto the armrests of Twilight’s throne before the princess got to her. Turning towards Twilight, she smiled sheepishly. “W-woof?”

Twilight smiled one more time before wrapping her arms around the silly mare. She breathed in her scent for a few moments before chuckling again. “Wherever did you get the idea that I liked bondage play?”

Derpy blushed a good bit, squirming as her arms were being accidentally pulled down by Twilight, and her boobs were pressed against her marefriend. Though, the second one she normally enjoyed when the two cuddled. “I wanted to do something special when you got home, and Rainbow told me that you liked this.”

Twilight noted to herself to kick Rainbow’s rump soon, before yawning and snuggling into Derpy’s light blue bra, enjoying the warmth and softness of the pillows, all of her previous energy leaving in droves. “And she would know this why? Especially when you were the one I gave my virginity to?”

Derpy paled and put her head against the seat of the throne with a small thud. “I messed up again, didn’t I?”

Twilight gently wrapped her arms around Derpy’s waist, snuggling one more time against Derpy’s bosom as she felt her eyes beginning to close. “No, you didn’t. I loved the little show I got, and I wouldn’t have you any other way. Just like always.”

Derpy looked down at the barely open, amethyst eyes that looked back at her, and smiled, tears coming down her face. “You...you’re too nice to me Twilight.”

Twilight nodded one last time, and tried to mutter something back. The stress of the week finally got her though, and almost instantly, she was softly breathing against Derpy’s nearly exposed breasts. Derpy tried to reach down and pet her princess, but the rattle of the handcuffs reminded her of how they got like this in the first place. “That’s okay. I just need to get the key from the…”

Derpy looked at the kitchen and sighed, happy that if she was stuck here, at least she was stuck with Twilight.

Author's Note:

If you like this, please consider donating, or supporting my patreon.

Comments ( 12 )

Hehehe. Adorable!

Ditzy has learned the most important lesson:

Never listen to Dashie. Ever. :rainbowlaugh:

Good freaking lord this was way too adorable! I am dead of teh' cuteness. :D

6315351 NUUUUU! I KILLED MY BUDDEH!

Damn it, Fimfiction, stop featuring awesome stories way past my bedtime!

6316353 Fimficion: "Never!":trollestia:

oah miyu guod! So aderbler, so yeah, I want my own personally derpy. She is the most adorable character ever! :heart::derpytongue2::heart:

The cuteness of Derp-a-Derp is overwhelming.

O1

Cute

So Cute! I loved it! ^-^

Login or register to comment