• Published 26th May 2012
  • 10,647 Views, 76 Comments

The Problem with Potions - ePonymous



Scootaloo is afflicted with hiccups; is the cure worse than the affliction?

  • ...
25
 76
 10,647
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

So we've got Futaloo, Pedoshy and Peeping Belle. A winning combination, in my book.

I got a feeling that the other two crusaders might end up having their own fun with Futaloo in the later chapters aside from just Flutters.

OH YOU FUCKER! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW!

Time to read this new chapter! Once I get my strength back, of course. :rainbowlaugh:

3751998
:rainbowderp: Well, this is awkward...

This would be a much less awkward fic if it wasn't for blatant genetic abominations.

I want to see Sweetie Belle be a pervert so I guess I'll read it and just try to blindspot Futaloo.

3868701 Hermaphrodites do exist you know. Thery're rare but I wouldn't call them genetic aboninations.

3868701 You were warned!
And genetics has nothing to do with it.
img252.imageshack.us/img252/5241/magicu.jpg

3868867 Depends what you mean by realistic. They exist, rare though they may be, and all this is beside the point as this one was made with magic anyway.

Fluttershy going all "Oh shit yes, underage cock" could probably stand to be explained at some point.

*sees fic*
*click*
*read description*
...
*sigh*
I'm so going to the special hell for this... Fuck it. :rainbowwild:

ya know I find it odd I've never been that big a fan of the futa stuff, but reading this seems more fascinating then the actual pics of futaloo. tho still can't get clopper dudes futaloo pics outta my head as I read this lol. I look forward to seeing more of this.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

3869750 Perhaps equestria follows a radically different biological order, and the creatures we see as mammalian pony-things are actually some freakish and alien species we can't comprehend that by sheer chance developed a body plan vaguely similar to earth's ponies. Sort of like Pierson's Puppeteers from Larry Niven.

But like I said. it's not genetics. it's the result of the Cutie Mark crusaders trying to make a potion. Last time they did that they smashed up the town and nearly killed Cheerilee and big mac, so this is positively benign!

3868884
considering said underage cock is sprouting from Scootaloo, i think there are probably bigger questions afoot. short answer: The plot says so. Long anser: The plot says so and why the heck not.

oh my goodness, I am incredibly turned on by statutory rape Fluttershy

More please. Um if thats okay?

The Heartbreak of Hiccups:

Apple Bloom’s jaw dropped, and he planted her face against a hoof.

Curiouser and Curiouser:

“I’ve got a big problem and you’re the only person I can think of who can help help.”

I also suggest "pony" rather than "person" maybe.

“I sort of… Uhm. That is, I have…

My OCD says that quotation mark needs to be flipped the other direction or die. :pinkiecrazy: My word processor messes them up too sometimes.

The Problem with Potions:

smooth sack holding to heavy, dangling orbs,

For just the moment, Fluttershy paused her bathing

Maybe more to come.. I have to stop reading at the moment. I love this fic so far! :pinkiegasp:

3949708 thanks for catching those. Right now i need to go have a word with Word about quotation marks. :twilightangry2:

3951876 Happy to help!
The Hick joke was funny in your first chapter, btw. And nice ending to the current chapter! Fluttershy's character feels really accurate, and Scootaloo is satisfactorily portrayed with that adorable foal innocence I love. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!

jutting stiffly from underneath the filly was a shaft of rigid shaft, the soft, most skin of it a flushed pink near the slightly flared knob

"Shaft" sounds redundant, and I think you meant "moist" maybe?

and that heated shaft gave another throb.

"That" refers to something distant. Not sure you meant to use it.

Scootaloo whipered, pushing her hips forward.

jerking pulses up through that shaft

Same as before.

Lastly, you mention Scootaloo's mound at least a couple times I think, which, in hermaphroditic mammals, is usually instead replaced by the scrotum, unless I'm mistaken (and I could be mistaken). Maybe this isn't something you're worried about, in which case, cool, but it is a bit unusual and therefore confusing to read without some explanation, like maybe the male genitals are magically set more forward, leaving the mound. Minor issue. It's also possible I misread it and her mound is in front of her penis, though male equines don't really have a mound, do they? I dunno. That still might somehow work, but it didn't seem like that was the case when Flutters was nuzzling about Scoots's filly parts.

Again. Great job.

May I inquire how the next chapter of this story is coming along? I am loving it so far! :pinkiehappy:

So to be clear. Scoots has both filly and coltbits? And are we going to see Scoots plow Flutters now? I hope they do end up special someponies.

Fun ttime with teh shy mare.

BCS

No new chapter?

Well, saw this was updated a while ago, but just read the last two chapters (or rather, marked them off, but also read in full detail rather than just skimming, at least for this latest one). :twilightblush: Anyway, kind of a funny start for what seems to be turning into a possible clopfic from here on. it is strange how AB's potion turned Scootaloo into a herm, but I imagine that's cause of the substitutes or magic wand magic, rather than unicorn magic. And Fluttershy also being one, heh. I'm curious if after the end here, Sweetie Belle will wander in and ask to join, despite having promised to go back and find Apple Bloom after dinner. That is, IF this story/you are still going on... and I get the feeling if Scootaloo even tries to approach other ponies about a cure, she'll eventually get used to it and not want it gone.

However, while I enjoy this story a bit and see someone else pointed out some errors (some of which I saw WEREN'T corrected), I still saw a TON throughout what I noticed (and wrote down), mainly in missing punctuation and double-spacing between sentences (even if that is the way sentences are supposed to be after a period, from what I recall in elementary school; but thanks to an old site I used to be on for writing when it was formatted to that site, I have since gotten into the habit of only single-spacing between a period and a new sentence in the same paragraph). And the wrong type of quotation marks at times, but I got most of what I thought was needing to be corrected. And will send you a PM at a later time, since I'm needed elsewhere at the time of writing this. :twilightblush: I do hope this story, like a few others I'm tracking isn't dead and will be continued sometime in the future, if you're able! :scootangel:

AAAARGH CONTINUE THIS ALREADY :scootangel:

(table flip) I NEEDZ MORE pls?

3951876
Will you ever continue this story or you have no intention finishing such story?

oh please continue

I'd love a sequel to this, featuring a threesome between Scootaloo, Fkuttershy, and Sweetie Belle.

All because of a hiccup...

This is the cutest shit I've ever seen.

Login or register to comment