• Published 12th Jul 2015
  • 8,267 Views, 73 Comments

Six Months - elmago02



Six months of being together, and suddenly, everything is ruined.

  • ...
9
 73
 8,267

Forgive Me

Hope filled Fluttershy’s heart, but she didn’t dare to completely believe it yet. It was just... She didn’t know what it was, she just knew that she had to get to her home right now.

She had run all the way from the park and now she was close. Turning right at the corner, Fluttershy could see her house now.

Right there, Fluttershy could see a person sitting at the entrance of her home, a girl with a fiery hair. The girl was hugging her legs to her chest, her head resting on her knees, covering her face.

Fluttershy slowed her pace. She examined the girl’s clothes. From what she could see, Sunset was wearing one of her favorite jackets, a pair of jeans and boots. Completely opposite of what she had been wearing in the park. It felt like an eternity, but it actually took her less than a minute to reach the huddled girl.

Her heart lurched for the girl when she heard the faint sobs.

“Sunset?” She tentatively asked and Sunset looked up instantly. She let out a low gasp as she looked in Sunset’s eye. One was red from crying, while he other was swollen and a small dark ring was starting to take shape around it. No doubt that Sunset had recently taken a hit in the eye. She felt sorry for the girl, but thanks to that eye, that last proof, her doubts were completely crushed. This Sunset and the one she had met in the park were not the same.

Sunset remained speechless. She hadn’t expected to see Fluttershy today, not after the talk they had on the phone. But she was here, right in front of her. This was her chance to explain- or at least try- what had happened.

“Fluttershy…” She started, keeping her eyes locked with the shy girl. “I… let me explain. I… It wasn’t… This might sound too farfetched b-but...”

The words stopped. This feeling she had on her chest… She felt fear. What if Fluttershy wouldn’t listen just like she didn’t on the phone. It’s not like Fluttershy had come here to talk, she had come here because she lives here. What if Fluttershy hated her now?

The flow of tears had resumed.

She couldn’t live with that, because Fluttershy was everything to her. If she lost Fluttershy… No, she had already lost Fluttershy. The girl had broken up with her, so if she didn’t do something right now, nothing would change.

“P-please… It wasn’t me!” Sunset said with a tone of desperation in her voice. She lifted her hand to reach the other girl, but shied it away in fear that Fluttershy would react negatively to it. She close her eyes, her left one hurting slightly. “You have to believe me!”

Sunset fel a warm hand caress her cheek. “I believe you, Sunset.” Fluttershy said as she used her thumb to wipe the tears that trailed down.

Sunset opened her eyes again, looking at Fluttershy’s caring, but sad expression.

“I’m… I’m really sorry for not listening to you.”

Sunset’s lower lip trembled and in a quick motion moved forward and pulled Fluttershy in a tight embrace. Her head rested on the crook of Fluttershy’s neck while her hands grabbed Fluttershy’s blouse from behind, she wouldn’t let her go.

“D-Don’t break up with me, please.”

“Never.”

“I c-can’t lose you. I don’t k-know what I w-would do.” Sunset said between sobs.

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” She said as she rubbed Sunset’s back. At that moment Fluttershy understood that the one person that had been hurt the most from this had been Sunset. They remained like that until Sunset calmed down.

“Let’s go inside. We need to put some ice on that eye.” Fluttershy guided Sunset inside, to her room. Sunset placed her backpack on the corner before sitting in silence while waiting for Fluttershy. The girl showed up with a crushed ice pack and gave it to Sunset.

Fluttershy sat on the bed, but kept her distance from the girl. Fluttershy had no idea what to do right now. She wanted to hold Sunset close, but she felt like she didn’t have the right to do so, not after hurting Sunset.

To her surprise, Sunset was the one to close the gap, leaning against Fluttershy and resting her head on the other girl’s shoulder.

“I… ” Fluttershy started, feeling that she owed an explanation. She talked about this other Sunset.

“I’m really, really sorry for thinking you… that you had che…-sigh- I’m really sorry. But it just… You weren’t there. When I saw her I thought that you had lied to me, that there hadn’t been some tutoring class and I just…”

Sunset lowered the pack of eye and took Fluttershy’s hand gently squeezing it. “I won’t say that I would never lie to you, I… there might be times when I will lie to you, but I will never do it to hurt you, and certainly, never to cheat on you.”

Fluttershy looked at her oddly. “Then why would you lie to me?”

Sunset scratched her cheek. “Well, maybe to plan a surprise for you. Or to tell you that those pants don’t make your butt look fa- Oww!” Fluttershy pinched Sunset’s cheek before she could finish. “I’m just kidding!” Sunset laughed while she tried to keep Fluttershy’s hand from reaching her face again. With a bit of struggle, she managed to seize both of Fluttershy’s hand and took this chance to push the girl on the mattress, keeping both hands above Fluttershy.

Fluttershy pouted at the grinning Sunset, but inside, she was happy. That little comment from Sunset had helped to lighten the mood. Sunset leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Fluttershy’s forehead. “I’m sorry, I did lie to you. I didn’t go to tutor anyone.”

“You… you didn’t?”

Sunset shook her head. She planted another kiss on Fluttershy’s nose. “I was at a crochet class.”

Fluttershy looked at her oddly. “You were at a what?”

“Crochet class. I’ve been watching some videos online for some time now, but I realized that just with those I wouldn’t be able to finish my little project on time. So I went to ask for some pointers on how to improve the quality of my work. They also helped me finishing it.”

“Oh… okay. And what were you working on?”

Sunset stood up and walked to the corner and opened her backpack, picking something out from it.

“It’s a bit early, but I… I want to give it to you now.” Sunset moved back to the bed and handed Fluttershy a paper bag. “Sorry for not wrapping it properly.” She leaned forward and place one more kiss on Fluttershy’s lips.

When their lips parted, Fluttershy slowly opened the bag, finding a little yellow pegasus plushie with a pink mane and tail inside. “Is… Is this a pony version plushie of me?”

“Yeah. Do you like it?”

“I love it! It’s so cute!” Fluttershy exclaimed as she pressed the plushie against her cheek, feeling its fluffiness. “Thank you.”

“I had originally thought of making a little me but-”

“You have to make a little Sunset. Please!” Fluttershy exclaimed, looking at Sunset with her best puppy eyes.

Sunset laughed. “Alright. You know what, you will help me make it.”

“Me? But I don’t know-”

“That’s no problem, I’ll teach you.” Sunset said with a big smile. “I’m really glad you like it.” She placed her hand on Fluttershy’s chin and lifted it. She leaned forward and placed one kiss on Fluttershy’s lips. “That’s my gift for our six months anniversary.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened. “Oh my god! I-I also got you something! But I…” Fluttershy looked around her room. Where had she placed that gift? The last thing she remembered was bringing it home, but after that… Maybe in one of the drawers… No, it wasn’t there… Maybe she had dropped it.

Getting down on her knees, Fluttershy scanned the floor of her bedroom. It wasn’t under the bed or below her desk. The little gap of the night table was too small for the gift to be there… Where could it be!

“I’m going to the living room for a moment, I just have to look for-”

“Is this what you are looking for.” Sunset said as she held a little box in her hand for Fluttershy to see.

“Yes, It is! Where did you find it?”

“It was right here on the bed, I found it just as you started to look for it.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me sooner you had found it!?”

Sunset smirked. “I was going to, but I got distracted watching you wiggle your butt in the air as you looked for this on the floor.” Fluttershy looked at her with a deadpan expression. “Hey, it’s not my fault that you have such a lovely derrière.”

Fluttershy blushed. “J-just open it.” She said as she looked away.

Sunset opened the box, looked inside it and with her right hand pulled out the pendant. She took her time examining the heart shaped crystal gem.

“I… I had some trouble thinking of what to get you. I… When I saw that pendant I thought that it could be like I was giving you my…” Fluttershy looked down. “It isn’t as good as the gift you gave me. You put so much effort into it and I just bought the first thing I saw...”

“Hey, don’t say that. It’s the feeling behind it what makes it special.” Sunset said as she put the pendant on. “Thank you. I love it.”

Fluttershy smiled. At that moment, the winding clock in the living room announced the hour with ten consecutive chimes.

Sunset checked the time in her phone and sighed. “I can’t believe it’s this late already. I should go home.”

“You can stay if you want. We’ll share the bed.”

Sunset looked at Fluttershy, a mischievous grin forming on her lips. Just the words she had wanted to hear from the girl. Sunset opened her mouth but quickly got interrupted by Fluttershy.

“I swear, If you say something along the lines of ‘me wanting to get you in bed’ I will kick you out.” Fluttershy said seriously as she placed her fists on her hips.

“I-I wasn’t! I-I was only going to ask if you have something I could wear for bed.”

Fluttershy smiled. “You sure that’s what you were going to say?.” Sunset shook her head affirmatively. Fluttershy stood and moved to her closet, looking for something comfortable that Sunset could change into. She quickly found something. “Here.” She handed Sunset a white shirt and blue shorts. “I’ll go brush my teeth while you change.”

“Hey, Fluttershy.” Sunset said before the other girl could leave the room.

“Hmm? Yes?”

“Could you talk with Rainbow? Explain what really happened today. I don’t want to give her a chance to give me another black eye.”

Fluttershy gasped. “Rainbow was the one who did that to your eye?”

Sunset nodded.

“I will have a serious talk with her.” Fluttershy frowned. “No one lays a finger on my girl.”

Her girl. Sunset really liked the sound of that. No matter what had happened today, she was still Fluttershy’s girl and Fluttershy was hers. “Thanks.”

Both girls readied themselves for bed and moved under the covers. They made some idle chat for a moment, Sunset talking about this crochet lessons she had been taking while Fluttershy lay her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. She paid half attention as she was trying not to fall asleep.

Today had been weird. Fluttershy had never expected to see another Sunset, especially not twice in the same day. She had been lucky to meet her at the park. If she hadn’t then she most likely wouldn’t be cuddling with Sunset right now.

Now that she was thinking about this other Sunset...

“Sunny.”

“Hmm?”

“Have you ever thought of wearing a dress.”

“Mmmm… Not really, I don’t think I would look good in one.”

“That’s not true. You would look amazing in one.”

Sunset hmmed. “I guess I could wear one,” She smiled mischievously, “but only if you take it off me at the end of the day.”

“I think we have a deal.” Fluttershy looked up with a smile that matched Sunset’s. “Good night.” She pressed her lips against Sunset before setting her head back on Sunset’s shoulder.

“Good night.”

Sunset’s arm would be numb in the morning.

Author's Note:

Go read the sequel! Other.

The End.

Thanks to Krickis for his help.

Would someone like to read more of Sunshyne??

Comments ( 34 )

Yay, they made up! :pinkiehappy:

That Fluttershy plushie is cute! :twilightsmile:

I enjoyed this. It was fun.
I agree that that plushie is indeed cute.
I personally wouldn't mind either way. My curiosity on the other hand...

I'm a bit of an oddball when it comes to fictional sex. I'm actually very fond of it as a story telling device (sex is an important part of most relationships) and I tend to like the build up for it, then I get bored when the actual sex starts happening :applejackunsure: I guess erotica just isn't really my thing.

Anyway, if you write a mature story I'm sure I'll still read it, since I've nothing against them, but I probably wouldn't be a great judge of content. And I say if that's what you want to write go for it :yay:

Aw this was so sweet.

Bring on the saxophone money.

Bring it.

This was lovely. Yes, to the final question, too :twilightsmile:

Oh finally, got the confusion cleared up. Now, i look forward to the, hopeful, meeting of the Sunsets.

Yes, Mature chapter(s) a good idea

Would someone like to read a Mature chapter of Sunshyne??

Has the Shimmer been doubled? You know she totally thought Shy was cute, even though she had a BF.

I need more Sunshyne in my life

You made a excellent Sunshyne story :yay: I wish there were more Sunshyne :3

Awwwww...:pinkiehappy:
But I would like to see a mature chapter if you ever get a chance?

Is the human Sunset looks like this: [ link ] or like this: [ link ] ? c:

6582405 I guess she looks like the one in the second link.

Can you make a sequel to this? Rainbow punches sunset really hard in the stomach and sunset throws up blood and then finds out what actually happened?

6982109
I guess I could write a bonus chapter, but not at the moment. I'm busy with college.
A punch hard enough that would make Sunset cough blood would be a little too much. Maybe another punch to the face would be better, add a broken nose?

6982159 that sounds wonderfull!! Oh, and I hope you do the b:heart:est in your studies!:twilightsmile::ajsmug::pinkiesmile::heart::heart:

Weeee waaant
Weeee waaant
Sequel!
Sequel!
I'm ok with Mature or whatever you want but I need to read more.
And please I want to see an angry Fluttershy :flutterrage: upon a guilty Rainbow :rainbowderp:.
Or at least Rainbow Dash apologizing.

there should be a part of the rest of the humane 5 apologizing to sunset and both sunset groups (sunset and the humane 5 & other sunset and her boyfriend) encounter each other.

Mature? Sure :rainbowkiss:

I'm still waiting for the sequel!
I mean, if that is ok with you :fluttershyouch:

7257107 I haven't started working on it, sorry. I have been busy with other things.

I need more sunshyne in my life. PLEASE!!!!!!!

7388663 I AGREE I NEED MORE I SWEAR

~I'm walking on SunShyne, oh whoa~

You good sir/ma'am get a mustache.:moustache:
Take care of it young grasshopper.

MOAR!!! :flutterrage:
Pls? :yay:
Oh wait, this is years old... Le sigh... :facehoof:

8414940
There's a sequel to this.

8414972
Then why isn't there a thing to it? One always adds the first story to the seconds in the edit page.

8415868
There is a link to that story in the description of this.

8800503
It;s just about my all time favorite game. It's a game I will triple, quadruple, and beyond dip for that game.

Pegaso was one of my favorite brands in the game so I caught on pretty much right away.

The feels! I love this story, it was beyond cute! Plus, that fluttershy plushie was the definition of adorable :3

Login or register to comment