• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 8,449 Views, 135 Comments

Sweetie Belle's New Ability - Ruxify



Sweetie Belle wakes up to find that strange things happen to ponies she talks to when she says their name.

Comments ( 9 )

Not a fan of all the fourth wall breaking and Discord's appearance. The sex was always quite contrived, but that's common in clopfics; it is everything after Sweetie was saved that is the problem.

Well, not a bad ending or story. It was a good story after all.

:moustache: My Rarity plushy ?

:twilightblush: You pounded the stuffing out of it

:raritystarry: !?!

:unsuresweetie: Rarity!

:duck: And I used triple stiching too

Celebrate with a sequel an engagement sequel:scootangel::heart:

Ugh. So long between updates. Wth.
:pinkiesad2:
Read it all today so hope it wraps up within the year.
Good story!

Attention Readers:
I thought I'd just let you all know that I am NOT dead.
The reasons this story has been left stagnant without a conclusion for so long are the following:

1. I admittedly ran completely out of steam and couldn’t find the inspiration to work on it anymore.
2. My interest in MLP as a whole has dwindled significantly.
3. I often struggle to finish projects as it is and have many more things I have more inspiration to work on at the moment.

Despite this, I thank you all so much for reading and enjoying my stories. Maybe one day I’ll find the inspiration to conclude this work, and perhaps start some more works in the future.

Ruxify

9160262
that being said i would kindly recomend you tag the story properly as 'on hiatus' rather then simply incomplete
and if in the future you decide to abandon it entirly please remember to tage it canceled, too many stories are left just dead without updates around here and theres no system by which users can flag abandoned stories for retag.
there really should be

Heh, dropped everything then. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Login or register to comment