• Published 6th Mar 2017
  • 12,142 Views, 63 Comments

The Hardest Part of Being the Dragon Lord - musicman722



Over the years, Ember has learned that being a Dragon Lord is hard in more ways than one.

  • ...
48
 63
 12,142
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

whoa cool story

Can't say I'm really a fan of futa but this was a pretty good read. So hard to find good anthro clop stories.

8008581 I had to do it. I'm not sorry for it:trollestia:

8008581 Well played indeed. When music actually wrote this and showed it to me, I had a feeling that there would be a bit of a poor pun in play, because that's Spike's personality--a bit brash, playful, and at times does not get tact or timing (or that he doesn't give a buck what anypony thinks about it, due to him being and becoming a proud dragon). You can't have a good Spike appearance unless there's that bite of his humor in play.

And from him, Dragon Warlock, and myself, we inspire and hope that this gives all of you to get the ol' noggins going on how to play with it. We would love to see what everyone comes up with. Remember, it takes just one to actually take pen to paper (or from mind to Word) and see what shows up.

Once again thanks for viewing this initial futa Ember story,and looking forward to see what all of you could come up with!:pinkiehappy:

Glad I could help you out with this story. Cool to see the original story idea had also made it as an extra chapter.

You know i always wanted to see emer pair with either rarity or Twilight, so this is great i must say!

Tfw you expected nice rarity x spike x ember fic but it's futa ember x rarity:facehoof:

*downvotes*

8261417
:ajbemused: really? You're going to downvote over a deleted scene? You know you can just ignore it, right?

8261610
you can't find any good spikexemberxrarity clop on fimfiction, and after you think you found one it's about futa ember x rarity 90% of the time, quite the disappointment

8261759
Then go make your own. I made this fic to be the first for the futa Ember folder in the futaquestria group. Yeah, Ember is mostly with Rarity during the duration of the fic (not including the deleted scene), but I'd rather have Spike bang Ember than the other way around. Not to mention that her male parts are a bit stronger in the hormone department as she doesn't have great control over it. Even so, she's still attracted to both of them, so it's still SpikeXRarityXEmber.

If it bugs you that much, then either move on or make your own.

I finally got around to reading this, and I have to say that it's absolutely wonderful. A great first for the site. :raritystarry:

This deleted screen needs a sequal now !!! :flutterrage:.... Please :rainbowderp: great fic btw :twilightsheepish:

I like that deleted scene the most actually. Really hot humiliation.

I kinda like futa stories, because its sexy and gives me a good imagination of the part with Ember imagining Rarity with her in the shower.

The characters i find attractive in these fimfic stories are Luna, Tempest, Ember, Twilight, and Gilda.

This was a awesomely wild and interesting chapter I hope there will be more.

Login or register to comment