• Published 16th Jan 2015
  • 3,696 Views, 118 Comments

The Forgotten Prodigy - Nicranger



All I ever wanted was to be recognized. I was Celestia's most prized pupil and loved it more than anything. But everything changed when SHE was born. Now I'm back and my sister Twilight Sparkle and everyone else will pay for what they did to me.

Comments ( 23 )

This update made my day. To be fair though, I had a shit day so it wasn't that hard. Oh well, have fun living and stuff.

The pieces are coming together.

Something tells me Dusk doing does things will be his undoing

Great update guy. Can't wait for more.

7845811 I don't think so. The fic doesn't come off as one where the good guys are going to come out on top when the dust settles. If Dusk loses at the end, I think it will be due to a different means.

That's fucking smart. Nice job, You've impressed me yet again!

7846551 i mean showing his wings and junk

Evil but with restraint, Cruel and a reason to be, keeping friends close but enemies closer, you have to appreciate a good villain that does it for a good reason and not for the sake of villainy.

THIS STORY IS JUST GOLD!:scootangel:

7854663 Well opinions vary. Like it or not some do enjoy it and those are who I am writing for. And so what if Sombra and Celestia are OOC? If I decide to make them that way in my story then so be it.

You are entitled to speak your mind and all but don't start telling people what they should and should not think is a good story. People have their own tastes in stories and it's not in anyone's right to judge them, and if my story just so happens to fit their criteria then ya for me.

So have a good day and I'm sorry my story did not meet your expectations.

7855392 when is the next chapter?

Would be better if it was Anthro and not related to horse f***ing.

this is so good :twilightsmile:

Do not tell me you are done because we just begun the story of ours.

It's dead Jim.

Um... whens the next chapter coming up?

PLEASE MORE!! I WANT THEM TO SUFFER!
No but seriously when is the next chapter? Have you stopped writing the story?

I don't know if your see this or still doing these fics but I really enjoyed it and hope your continue with it

Keep the story going bring back Nightmare Moon that's a foal

New chapters ??????

Please continue this story 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Update ???????

Login or register to comment