• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 5,263 Views, 53 Comments

Celestia pet - thenamless



Not much to say... Saved Celestia...Wake up in Canterlot...Oh right...I have to be her pet...a human pet

  • ...
43
 53
 5,263

YOU WHAT!

Man...never have I slept so good in my life. However I should really get up soon.

The sound of a door opening goes into my ears. "Ah he is still asleep." This sounds like Celestia. "I'm sure he will wake up soon." I hear a door open again then to close. Then it was followed by the feint sound of water running.

What?

What is going on? "How will I fix up the Mistress bedroom now with her latest pet?" Ok. I don't know who that was but she sounds female...Brain thinking. WAIT WHAT! CELESTIA PET! My heart starts to beat very fast and I couldn't control it. It soon followed by my breath starting to quicken. "Ah! Is the pet having a nightmare?" I felt a hoof slowly start stroking the back of my head. Ok no more.

I peak an eye open to see a mare. She had an cream coat and a pink mane. I saw she had a smile on her face while she was stroking me...I almost jumped out the bed from what I hear next. "So soft...I wish it could sleep with me." WHAT! Her gaze looked down my body then up to my head. A shock expression over took over her. She screams while jumping back. "AHA IT'S AWAKE!"

I got up and off the bed. I stood at my full height. I was taller then her. Like 2 and a half ponies taller. I was about to speak when a flash came out the bathroom. It rush past me and grab the mare. Who by the way was a unicorn. She yelps until she and the flash was out of the room. I hear talking going on but couldn't hear it properly through the door.

After a while Celestia comes into the room while closing the door behind her. "Good mor-"

"No...you come here and sit. Then tell me what is going on Celestia." She stands there for a while then follows my command. We sat on the edge of the bed.

She took a sigh then told me everything.

She told me how she wanted to reward me for being so kind. So around morning she took me to Canterlot. She was going to let me stay in the castle as a way of thanking me. She couldn't stand the tough of me living in the Everfree forest. However a group of ponies notice me when she arrived. They freaked out when they saw me. Asking all types of questions. Celestia managed to calm them down. Until I let out a yawn which showed my teeth. They panic and went haywire. So she did the first thing that came to her mind. She calmed me as her pet. What was the worst thing was that she told them I couldn't speak but I could understand. This was them to not fear that I was a highly intelligent creature. They calmed down and accepted this. What she didn't expect was for it to spread fast around the castle.

Celestia giggled. "Luna wanted to meet you all day. After hearing about how you look she tried all she can to meet you. I manage to stop her by telling her you needed sleep."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Rage was building up in me. I stood up and walk towards the door. "Wait...where are you going!" I hear Celestia shout.

"Home." I turn the handle on the door. I felt a hoof on me as I was suddenly turn around. I saw Celestia eyes about to water. "No! You can't go! You done so much and I need to repay you!" I try to turn but she kept me still. I could see she was in deep thought.

"Plus..." She began.


I couldn't let him go! He's the first one who treats me normally who is not family!

No! I can't let him suffer. I have to keep him here. My mind rumbled while I stare into his eyes. My heart hurts after only finding one way of keeping him here.


She told me the part she left out. How my home was attacked and how she saved me.

She saved me?

After hearing this. I owe her.

I sign after thinking about it. "Fine...Celestia. I guess this is my home now." She squealed such a high pitch and hugged me tight.

"Great but first we need to set some rules! You must not talk to my little ponies, including Luna. For now... Do not harm my little ponies. Finally you must answer these few questions! What do you eat? Should I be alerted about anything?"

I just sat their mouth open. She been thinking lately. I fix myself quickly. "I understand the rules and to answer your question. I am an omnivore and the second question." Should I tell her? "I..I...Just never make me release my rage. Anger is fine but if I go beyond that then run away...I tell you why...if you prove yourself to me." I saw she was going to ask more questions but her stomach did it for her. She stood and told me to follow. "Wait." She turns to me. "I just want one favour." She nods. "I never want to be a test subject. In anyway. Ok?"

She nods again and walks out. I proceeded to follow her. I could tell that request was going to be a problem. We eventually came across an huge dinning room. Me and Celestia sit down as a unicorn walks towards Celestia. "What will you be having today Princess?"

Celestia places a hoof under her muzzle. "Hmm. I think a salad would do just find." She turns towards me. "Hmm and I think a cooked fish for my pet here." I roll my eyes at her. The unicorn takes a bow and leaves the room.

I hear the door open very slowly. "Tia where is th-" I turn and see a blue Alicorn entering the dining room. She is just starting at me. In a blue flash she is suddenly in front of me. I yelp and fall off the chair. However I don't hit the fall instead I am floating upside down. The blue Alicorn is taking a huge breath. Oh no. "Isthisthenewpet?Isitourpetorisityour?Whatisitineverseenanythinglikeit?Willitbite?Ohhhwillwehavetotameit?Iupforthatch-"

A hoof is press against her muzzle. "Luna." Ah so this is Luna. "Put him down please." Luna nods and puts me back on the chair. "Now take a seat. Please." Luna takes the seat next to me. "Now let me answer your question." Celestia takes a breath. Oh no not again. "Yes he is. He is my pet as....ughh.ah! He is rare and dangerous. What he is I have no idea but he doesn't like to be a test subject in anyway. It can bite but it won't unless you make it and no you don't have to tame it." She smiles at me. Oh don't you dare. "As I have done so." That s-

"How rare is it Tia?" Celestia looks at me.

"Umm...lets ask it."

"It understands us?"

"Yes. Now how rare are you? Are there more of you?" I shake my head. "No? Are...not even a few?" I shake my head again. "Are." She looks terrible now. "You alone?" I nod. I feel a hoof on my side. I turn and see its Luna but she is smiling. What?

"So we have this pet which is the only one on this planet?" I shake my head. She squeaks? Then runs out of the room. I turn again to Celestia. I mean Tia. She is enjoying her food but not giving me one look. Something going to happen because of Luna. I focus back to the real world by the smell of food. I look down and see the food Celestia order for me. However an idea comes to my head. I turn to Celestia and pick up my cooked fish. She was now looking at me curios. I smile and...


I was now sitting behind Celestia throne getting a quick shut eyes as Celestia does her day court. Worth it. What happened you ask? Well I threw my cooked fish at Celestia. She was shocked at first but what happened after was a surprise. She started laughing and a little food fight broke out. I lost. She has magic how it that fare?

We did make an breakthrough! It turns out Celestia though I would have a little bit of magic. However It turns out I am the only creature on this planet to have no magic. None at all. Making me almost immune to magic. Some Dark magic spells and powerful users/object can affect me with magic. For example unicorn can't use magic on me but alicorns can.

But! This morning court is sooooooooooo boring! She has to go through this every day! "Who is next to see me?"

"You were meant to be visited by Blueblood but the Elements have arrived and ask to see you straight away. As Miss Twilight says its a science breakthrough!"

"Bring them in."

Elements who are they? Oh wait they the rainbow power group. Cool. I focus back to the real world after hearing my name. "Yes he is name Soul. I do not know why."

"May...I-I see him please?" The yellow barely spoke.

"You may Fluttershy. Soul can you come out?" I don't move. "Soul?" I go back to sleep. I hear a sigh and a horn glowing. I then hear gasp. I peak an eye open and see I'm upside down, in the middle of the room and in Celestia magic.

"What is it?" The rainbow mane pony ask.

"I have no idea." Celestia replies as she puts me on the floor. I stand at my full height as they stare at me.

"What do you mean. Surely you know." The purple one asks.

"I'm sorry Twilight but I have only a small information on Soul. He is the only one on Equestria."

"WHAT!" Twilight jump in front of me. Her horn glows. "Wait? Why can't I use my magic to scan it?"

"Well my student you won't be able to use magic on it as unicorn magic can't affect one that has no magic."

Twilight is staring at me with wide eyes. "But...But." And...she faints.

"So what was it that Twilight found?" Celestia ask to the awake Elements.

"Oh this." The rainbow one speak as she hands Celestia an pocket watch. Wait...no is that? "Twilight says its the first object to be made without magic but we can't get it open. Also it was Pinkie who found it."

Celestia takes the pocket watch and tries to open it. She fails. She is now just starting at it. I jump out and grab it out of her magic grasp. "Hey give that back!" I hear the rainbow one shout but I ignore. It can't be. I click the secret button and the pocket watch opens. The hands were broken but the tune still worked. Twinkle little star. I just watch the motionless hands as the tune plays. The shouting from behind stops. Once the tune stops I turn towards the group. Faces of confusion was shown. I point towards the pink pony.

"Pinkie Pie at your service!" She gives me an salute. I drop to my knees and hug Pinkie. She giggles and accepts my hug. She starts to hug tighter. "Hmm. He is comfortable." Ponies need to stop saying that. I let go and stand up. To my surprise she didn't let go. I try to shake her off but it only get tighter. I stare at Celestia. She is still speechless. I snap back to Pinkie when I hear snoring. She has fallen asleep. I manage to get her off and walk out of the room. I need a break.

I was now sitting by a tree in the Canterlot gardens. I had made a friend with a different pet of Celestia. I was at peace. Until I felt something poking me. I turn and see Fluttershy by me. "Um...is this...sit taken?" I shake my head to which she then sits by me."Y-you know...my..special...talent is...animals. So...we should get...along...fine." She moves closer. Where is this going? "You...seem safe...and...I haven't been...able to...sleep for...a while.If...Pinkie finds...you...comfortable then." I'm uncomfortable now. She lays her head on my chest. NOPE! I jump up and walk away. "Wait!" I turn and see Fluttershy running up to me. "My animals love me...don't you?" I shake my head and walk away. This is going out of hand quickly. "No!" I turn and see Fluttershy was giving me a death look. She flies up to my eyes level. "Your...going to love me." I take a step back. "Your." I took one more. "Going." I turn. "LOVE ME!"


Never have I ran so much in my life. I manage to get away and was now on Celestia balcony. I was just watching the sunrise. So much has happened this couple of days. Can I live like this?

I suddenly hear something talking in the hall way. I walk back into the room and press my ear on the door.

"Tia I haven't been able to sleep lately."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"I may know how to help." I could hear hooves in the distance. I turn and jump onto the pillows on the floor. I pretend to sleep. I hear a horn glow and I feel myself being lifted off the floor. I peak an eye open and see an smiling Celestia. "Here you go Lulu." THAT NO GOOD LITTLE S-

"How it your pet going to help?"

"Trust me." She looks at me and gives a wink. Oh no.

After a little walk I'm thrown onto a bed. I open my eyes and see Luna crawling next to me. "Hm. Still not working." She rest her head on my chest and warps her hooves around me. "Hmm. Still do-" I look down and see Luna has fallen asleep. I try to move out of her royal grip only to fail.

What is it with these ponies and me? It's like I'm their pet and teddy bear...teddy bear.

Oh no.

I'm their Plushie.

Author's Note:

Don't let your dirty mind get off it's leash now!
Have fun!

Comments ( 26 )

He should just start talking and shock those ponies and give Twilight seizures.

5441789
Maybe soon or maybe not.

How did Celestia "save him" and why does he accept it as a good enough reason to become property?

Also, fuck Celestia's "rules".

> Writer can't be bothered to spell Celestia's name right in the title
> Writer doesn't bother to fix it after it's been pointed out repeatedly
> Description makes no sense
> Better things to do with my time than read this...

5441909 Well, she lied to him, I think. And He accept it because it's that or a forest fill with monster with no shelter, no food ...

And yes, Celestia's "rules" sucks !

"No!" I turn and see Fluttershy was giving me a death look. She flies up to my eyes level. "Your...going to love me." I take a step back. "Your." I took one more. "Going." I turn. "LOVE ME!"

okay i admit it is funny, but i think she should not be so fast that angry.


I had to take a look again, for a moment i thought you would maybe do a romance story, but then again i don´t even know if he should be her pet in the whole story or if he is allowed to speak sooner or later. I know it is to soon right now, but if it is that good and funny all the time, then i would like a romance sequel. I know we have to see where this story is going first, after that i ask again.

5443008
Patience... ;3

very good, I can't wait for the next chapter.

5442085
Damn it, why did you point it out again? :duck: It was so charming the way it was!

5458930 Title's still grammatically incorrect. So there's that.

I really don't want to harp on grammar, because a lot of people are (SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!) but...

"Yes. Now how rare are you? Are there more of you?" I shake my head. "No? Are...not even a few?" I shake my head again. "Are." She looks terrible now. "You alone?"

You should really fix this part. But again, SHUT THE F%^& UP ABOUT IT!!!!

What is it with these ponies and me? It's like I'm their pet and teddy bear...teddy bear.
Oh no.
I'm their Plushie.

...

I'm their Plushie.

.... wait ....

I'm their Plushie.

... ok... so... I'm just gonna get this straight:

What is it with these ponies and me? It's like I'm their pet and teddy bear...teddy bear.
Oh no.
I'm their Plushie.

He says:

I'm their Plushie.

...
BFFF :rainbowlaugh: HA HA HA!!! Oh, oooooh I love that! :rainbowlaugh: He's... :rainbowlaugh: he's their plushy! Humans have pony plushies, and he's a ponies plushy!!! Oh that's awsome! Good job!

5516812
Thanks for the heads up and glad you found it enjoyable!

5315442
The voice was, no offense to Scootareader, oddly fitting considering the story.

5314731
You, sir, are a brave soul for trudging through this. I would've cracked long before this was done.

next plz great story

i look forward to more ^_^

Is this fic dead? Please don't be so...:fluttercry:

This is a really good fic, and I enjoy it, but it had a lot of errors. I don't want one of my favorite fics to receive so much hate because of errors.

(If you think this isn't going to happen, this is a good Sonic the Hedgehog game that had a lot of errors.)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

More please!

REALLY REALLY
I appreciate your stories BUT COME ON you can't leave stories like THIS to gather dust. THAT'S JUST CRUEL :twilightangry2:

new chapter please

new chapter please. the last part on chapter 2 made me luagh

Can't wait for more

This is really good

With that last realization, I call this story complete enough 😴

Login or register to comment