• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 3,329 Views, 168 Comments

In Brightest Day... - Alphamon_Ouryuken



As the Blackest Night spreads across Equestria...who will stop it? Which sides will be taken?

Comments ( 9 )

Holy mackerel. This is a great chapter. It took a while, but was very certainly worth the wait. The exchanges, action, characterizations and future chapter set-up are all wonderfully done. Definitely appreciated the bit with Twilight trying to reason with Spike during the battle (and nearly succeeding, even if her efforts ended up cheesing off the Avarice entity empowering Spike, at least Twilight managed to briefly escape first with Celestia's help then with Rarity's). Also liked the dialogues between Babs and Bloom (where the former reminded the latter that the best way they can help right now is by keeping other innocents out of harm's way) and then Applejack and Pinkie (where the latter apparently gave the former a very good idea). Then the fight between the main entities of Spike and Fluttershy's rings was also pretty epic. And it is REALLY saying something that Rarity is actually emitting love stronger than that of the Alicorn of Love herself.

Maybe one of the later chapters could have Rainbow- after she finally wises up about Twilight and starts fighting alongside the other Lanterns as a team - teaching the rest of the Mane Six (as well as Spike once the other Lanterns manage to finally stop his rampage and calm him down) how to create duplicate rings both Celestia and Cadance becoming White Lanterns (Celestia by coming back, Cadance by the Kyle Rayner route of mastering all seven of the non-Black rings). Then again, that IS just a thought and I will fully respect your right to not use it if you don't like it.

At any rate, very certainly looking forward to more of this.

Comment posted by Sunkiller deleted Feb 2nd, 2022

Oh thank God this story is back please finish it this store is way too good to be left and finished

The second one too son sunset shimmer bring a red lantern is awesome

What's up my guy just wanted to wish you all the best with your health

Still waiting for the next update

11395175
I haven't forgotten about it, I just have several other projects to work on first.

Hope this gets continued soon, I'm really enjoying it.

Login or register to comment