• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 11,298 Views, 209 Comments

Rarity's Abduction - Abydos



While in Manehattan for a fashion competition, Rarity is abducted from her hotel room. Her captors threaten her with tickle torture and rape if she doesn't give them what they want, but unfortunately for Rarity, they have the wrong pony.

  • ...
120
 209
 11,298
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 183 )

4617941
What? Tickling too hot a fetish for you? :P

How fu*king dare you!
What the fu*k made you think it was a good fu*king idea to write a story with that in it!?
Do you know what it is like to be tied down and tickled with feathers!?
Hundreds of thousands of people out there are tickled daily! And most never get to see justice!
You are a sick mother fu*ker...

4617941 Heheeheheheeehehehehe...
.
.
.
heheheheheeeheeheheheehehheheehe...
.
.
.
.
hhehehehehheheheehehee...

the stallion woke up some day next week to several dozens of spears pointing at his face. He soon realized that those fools had doomed his organization. they had harmed someone very, very close to the regal sisters, and was giong to pay for it.

4619795

What the fu*kmade you think it was a good fu*king idea to write a story with that in it!?

Money.

4619823

How much money? :pinkiegasp:

4619860 I like to keep specifics to myself, but my prices are listed on my user page if you're interested in a rough estimate. :twilightblush:

4619823 You made Rarity suffer for money? :trollestia:

4619884 For lots of money.

Money is the most influential thing in this world... :facehoof:

4619937 Ain't that the truth.

4619814 Lol, what about the ones who actually kidnapped her?

I'm going to enjoy reading this, due to my dire hatred for Rarity sometimes.:pinkiecrazy:

4619984 being chased through the streets while luna chases them.

4619984 They got off, but I don't mean that they're cleared of their crimes, if you know what I mean... :trixieshiftright:

oddly enough i have always wondered about a story about one of the mane six abducted and held captive for a prolonged tim, like ransomed but something starts to go fubar.

WHY AM I POOR?:applecry:

i dont have the money for on of my own darnit.:flutterrage::twilightangry2:

still great:heart:

4619795
If that were really the case, I would be far more gratified with such easy access to what gets me off. As it stands, I'd say it's actually a rarity XD

I certainly know how it is to tie someone up and tickle torture them, and most definately have been on the wrong end of the feather more often than not (quite fun, actually)... it makes for fucking awesome kinky sex during or after ~o~

4619814
Those spears have feathers on the end instead of spear tips, right? Definitely would throw White Out's crew in that situation instead.

4619860
Money was... interesting. I'll have to make a long, detailed blog post telling of the totally not fictional trials and tribulations Abyss had to go through to get money from me (don't do deals if Slendermane is nearby). And possibly a bit of actual backstory of how this thing came into being.

4619884
No... maybe... well, mostly because it was kinda agreed it that this situation would be hotter if it was Rarity thrown in. Or something to the like. Rarity=money... ok? She seems to fit the mobster theme.

4619999
I threw Rarity in here because of my love of seeing vulnerable bare feet white, pristine hooves getting tickled. Yes, right smack dab in the centre right where the soft, sensitive frogs of the hooves are. It gives me the imagery of marshmallows being tickled. Sexy, soft, cute marshmallows...

4617941 Poor Rarity.... but what I realy want to know is this....

4620557
Err... I'll cover that in the blog post too, maybe. Cause it was something. Yep ^_^;

I am absolutely surprised that the cover art flew under the radar. Honestly, I thought the story would be held up from being posted by fimfic staff because the pic was too saucy. But then again, with the massive tickle fetish I have, I practically view it as porn.

Hmm... here. Have some tickle torture scenes from YouTube. I'm kinda interested to see if these'll be considered site inappropriate lol. I'm sure if there are any tickle enthusiasts out there they'd appreciate this.

April O'Neil from TMNT getting tickle tortured by Don Tortelli. Apparently, this scene is the seed that planted a tickling fetish in a lot of people, myself included. I had to have been five or six when I saw this scene lol. It's unintentionally hot.

And this alone has been known to get people off. Or, you know, make them want to kill Lux hard and with much prejudice.

4619984
Who? Some gryphon? Zebra? Nooo... Nothing like this ever existed. Why, there are not even any records of the likes in any official papers. Funny you mention these species. Would you care having a look at the new additions to the Canterlot Statue Garden?

How many kings do you have?

The ending was... bad. It feels like you put that there just to try to "make it up" to Rarity since she got raped (basically, nothing will make it up for what happened). The stallion identifying himself is simply... stupid. I mean, the deed is fucking done; just make them retreat to the batcave and leave Rarity to her luck, telling her jack shit. Even if we're talking about Equestria, this CEO pony is just plain incompetent. It's like a villain's monologue, but after the "amazing duel", when he sees that the person he was fighting with was a random citizen and not a superhero. I can see two scenarios explaining why you did it.
A) You're incompetent; a scenario which I find not likely; or,
B) You may have had concerns about getting hate for writing a rapefic and tried to make the situation "less bad" by adding that part. Even though I think this is more likely to be the case, I still find it making little sense. Anyone who comes to this and, after complaining about rape, gets an "at least she got money and fame out of it" reply will start salivating in anger.

This was very........different? Well written, but damn it was weird.

4620718

The ending was... bad. It feels like you put that there just to try to "make it up" to Rarity since she got raped (basically, nothing will make it up for what happened). The stallion identifying himself is simply... stupid. I mean, the deed is fucking done; just make them retreat to the batcave and leave Rarity to her luck, telling her jack shit. Even if we're talking about Equestria, this CEO pony is just plain incompetent. It's like a villain's monologue, but after the "amazing duel", when he sees that the person he was fighting with was a random citizen and not a superhero.

Yeah, looking back now (after a good night's sleep), it kinda is pretty bad haha. And yeah, the reason behind me doing that was because I've always been so used to writing happy endings. In most of the clopfics I've written, the two ponies doing the act would always cuddle/snuggle then fall asleep together, so I guess my need for a (somewhat )happy ending bled through? Idk, so yeah, I took your advice and cut out the last five hundred words and added a little bit. Better?

I can see two scenarios explaining why you did it.
A) You're incompetent; a scenario which I find not likely; or,

B) You may have had concerns about getting hate for writing a rapefic and tried to make the situation "less bad" by adding that part. Even though I think this is more likely to be the case, I still find it making little sense. Anyone who comes to this and, after complaining about rape, gets an "at least she got money and fame out of it" reply will start salivating in anger

Yeah, it's totally the first one. Just kidding lol. For real though, yeah, it was the second one. I did try to make it less bad, mainly because, like I said above, my need for a (somewhat) good ending came about somehow. To be honest, I had thought about just ending it with the captors leaving Rarity alone, but I decided to go with the other version for whatever reason. :twilightblush:

Thanks for the advice! :heart:

Nice, really nice... Loved it. :heart:

(Thumbs up! I had a threegasm.)

4621009 Now we're talkin'.

:fluttershysad::fluttercry: I hope they get caught and punished severly, poor Rarity!

4620532

I think Dustin was making a parody of all the bitchy whiners who show up to any rapefic and start ranting about how we're all insensitive bastards who are probably rapists and don't care about rape victims and fictional rape is as bad as real rape and all that retarded bull.

4621406
Except now they can whine about raping and tickling. They must certainly go hand in hand, eh?

4620934 4621254
Is it wrong if I want to see the verbally molestative skeleton from this pic shopped into those gifs?

I'm not ticklish and I never have been, so that took away from the story. I couldn't sympathize or even know what she was feeling.

4620652 Wow, that's the first tickle fetish I've heard of...:rainbowlaugh:

4621446 Because this was a commission. Besides, what would I write about? Rarity getting raped again? No thanks.

hold up, now you changed the ending? i liked the kinder one better, though leaving out the boss' identity is smarter. now this practically demands an epilogue/second story with sweet sweet revenge.
with the previous ending, the blow was softened and allowed you to enjoy the "sexy" aspects more, now i just feel terrible on rarity's behalf.

4621474 Oh dear God.... You've certainly found yourself an... uh... interesting one here, Abyss, to say the least...:unsuresweetie:

4621635
Huzzah! You have earned yourself a follow!

4621629
You also earn a follow because Carnifexes are awesome and eat things.
therockit.com/images/40kpics/carnifex_tank_poster.jpg

4621629 Yeah, I changed the ending because reasons. Also, your name reminded me of my friend's favorite band, Carnifex:

rarity getting raped...that sure is...different...:derpyderp1:

We'll written, hated everything else though.

4621582

Not her getting raped again, more of the aftermath and perhaps REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment