• Published 4th Jun 2014
  • 12,250 Views, 145 Comments

Spike's Odd Jobs - Slam-Manian



A story following the misadventures of our favorite dragon during the week prior to the events of My Little Pleasure Island

Comments ( 20 )

Ahh yes. You return. WITH A VENGEANCE

Yes! I love this story from the very beginning.

Hope for more soon!

nice seeing this continue man

Bravo Slam Bravo! :D

an explosive return

Hot damn! Stay humble and keep dicking!:moustache:

If I knew where you were, and a female (I consider bi but prefer females) I would kiss you. For the first time in forever, there is a explicit story with Spike and Silver Spoon!! HALLEUJAH!!!!!!

Seriously, there is so little stories where Spike and Silver Spoon are the major protagonists, and even though this is a chapter in what is basically an Anthology (leading up to MLPI, if I remember correctly--it's been so long since this particular universe was started out), I am so psyched for seeing this.

Note: I'm making this before fulling reading the chapter, so I should have some more comments once I have finished...:twilightsmile:

OSHE PAPU PERO KE RIKOOOO!!!

Good God, man! Seriously happy to see this alive again!

At LAST!! I hopped one day this story would continue. :D :D

OK, I'm back!!

As promised, I will comment on the story after it's completed, and I have to say WHAT A TWIST!! (or is there another term for this? I'm at a blank right now).
I did not think that it was bonna get to a point where Vinyl and Octavia were gonna run into Spike again--and for Vinyl, a second heaping helping od delicision dragon D-- when we thought that this was gonna be with Spike and Silver Spoon... what's up with the sudden about face?? I still enjoy Vinyl and Tavi again, but I was expecting some of Silver Spoon taking some advice from her friend Tiara to 'flaunt her assets' so that her crush will see her for more than just a client and a good friend.

I'm a little concerned now, wasn't Spike on a contract with Spoonie before this sudden 'connection'? What if Silver Spoon has been waiting for Spike while Spike has been banging Vinyl like a drum??? How is he gonna make up to Silver Spoon??--I have a feeling that even though he is a bit obtuse/oblvious, I believe that Spike could be seeing some of the symptoms of a filly's crush on him just like his own crush on Rarity (though, all things considered, we can't really say Spike still have a crush on Rarity, considering the future events of MLPI).

Just a few thoughts....:trollestia: :raritywink:

Fuck me…harder…faster!

Better, stronger! Work it harder, make it better-

Ok, i'm done. :rainbowlaugh: This was another grand entry, Most excellent.

May i suggest to add Cheerilee to the mix. I think she's a bit underused in such stories. Maybe she could need Spike's help to patch up the school house?

Another awesome chapter; it was hot with Vinyl wanting another round with Spike, and I wonder if Octavia will also want another round. Can't wait to see Cheerilee and Silverspoon get Spiked.

I think DT wanted not only for SS getting Spiked but she wanted it as well.

Please continue this story!

Awaken please!

will it continue soon?

Login or register to comment