• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 3,843 Views, 72 Comments

Miniature Magick - Pixel Berry



I arrived in Equestria, being only 3 inches tall, and only me, making all my items and clothes regular size... It's rather embarassing for me.

  • ...
32
 72
 3,843

Cancelled

Due to not knowing where this story will go and no inspiration to continue, I am sorry to say that this fic is cancelled. I am sorry for anypony who was waiting for a new chapter for so long and who were waiting on how this will go through. I'm especially sorry for DGGames who worked so hard for this cover story, now knowing that this fic will go nowhere. That was really the main reason I didn't want to do this a first. But I just can't go on with this fic.

Anyone is free to either make a spinoff of this or even use the characters in this fic. Again I am truly sorry to tell you this.

This isn't the end of me making anymore fic's; just the end of this one. I still have three more for you guys that you can read, and I'm even doing a collab on one of them. (If anypony wants to join)

Anyways, goodbye to you all. I am really going to miss doing this fic...

Comments ( 2 )

Well, you did your best, and this was turning out to be a good story too... you know, thats what co authors and friends are for... ive noticed the more people that help me write, the more ideas seem to pop into my own head, feeding off of others

I have taken a liking to this story, and might write something about it. I am really busy right now so it might not be too soon, but this story has a really cool concept. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment