• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 3,843 Views, 72 Comments

Miniature Magick - Pixel Berry



I arrived in Equestria, being only 3 inches tall, and only me, making all my items and clothes regular size... It's rather embarassing for me.

  • ...
32
 72
 3,843

Chapter 4: "Buy Some Apples!"

As we were walking through Ponyville, some mares and stallions noticed me, but they just eyed me, but nothing else. We were walking through the market place, seeing all the items and goodies being sold to ponies.

"So~ What are we doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! Well my friend Applejack, sells her apples here at this time." Twilight answered.

"Hmm..."

"What is it?"

"Wait! 3... 2... 1,"

"Buy Some Apples!" I heard a southern young voice call out.

I saw that Apple Bloom was trying to let ponies buy some apples, but no avail. Every time she walks up to a pony, they either walk away or just gallop off to who-knows-where, making the little filly upset. I also saw a orange mare standing in the stand, having a bad poker face on. I had a clever idea, and without hesitation, I hopped off Twilights back.

"Avery?" I heard Twilight say.

I ignored Twilight, seeing her flip out, making a whole 360 degree spin. Panicking and looking around herself. I was running towards a random female pony,(Who was Bon Bon) making sure she won't notice me. I gave a huge jump on her tail, burying within her hair. I crawled very slowly to the mares ear, her still not noticing, and stared talking wistfully into her ere

"Psst!"

Bon Bon turned her head, thinking somepony was next to her.

"It's me, your brain."

"Really?"

"Yep! Anyways, you see that little filly over there?"

The mare turned her head towards Apple Bloom. "Yeah, what about her?"

"You see how upset she is, not helping her sister sell some apples?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you wanna help that little filly?"

"... Yeah."

"Well you can, if you buy some apples from her."

"B-but I have enough apples at home."

"But as many people say in the city, enough is never enough!"

"I guess your- Hey! Wait a minute; 'people'?"

"Slip of the tough! Anyways, maybe those apples might give you inspiration for your candy company."

"Really!"

"Of course! Would I lie to me?"

"..."

"Anywho, all I'm suggesting is for you to buy those apples and make that filly happy."

"Ok then! I'll do it."

And with unknown energy, Bon Bon ran to the stall, and bought a whole container of apples. Also while she was galopping to the stall, I jumped off of Bon Bon, and onto Apple Bloom. I crawled to her ear and shouted.

"HEY APPLE BLOOM!!"

"AHHHHH!!!"

Apple Bloom jumped and landed on her back, while I was grasping onto her mane. I was right in front of her, swinging on her mane back-and-forth. When she saw me, instead of being angry or upset at me, she had a huge grin on her muzzle and grabed me into a tight hug.

"AVERY!" AB shouted.

"ow..." I said quietly.

I saw Twilight walking over to us, seeing me, and giving me an angry glare. Apple Bloom placed me on the ground and walked to Apple Jack, probably telling her that I was here.

"Avery! Why did you just disappeared like that? Somepony could've stepped on you." Twilight stated.

"But they didn't!" I retorted with a smug grin.

"Ugh!" Was all Twilight said before levitating me back on her mane.

I saw that Apple Bloom was coming back with her sister, seeing that Apple Jack was I little irritated.

"Sis! Sis! Mah friend Avery is here! I want y'all to meet her." Apple Bloom said.

"Apple Bloom! Ah don't know who this Avery mare ya keep talkin' 'bout, but whoever this mare is, ah want y'all ta stop talkin' 'bout her. Is she sum new filly at yer school er sumthin'?" I herd Apple Jack say.

"But sis! She ain't a pony, she a human." Apple Bloom said.

"Apple Bloom. You know that they don't exist right? There nuthin' but an old ponies tail." Apple Jack said.

"WRONG!!!" I shouted, at random.

"Wut in tarnation!" Apple Jack yelled in shock.

We all just stayed their, looking at each other blankly. I was about to break the ice again, but Apple Jack beat me to it, by making a low whistle.

"Ah just thought that mah granny was just makin' up stories 'bout y'all, but mah granny neva said they were as small as yer..." Apple Jack said.

"What did your granny say about us then?" I asked.

"She usta' told me an' Big Mac that y'all were as tall as Princess Celestia herself," Apple Jack said. "Not that I think that yer size is bad tho."

"Well, this isn't really my size you see-"

"Did Twilight do sum sort o' spell on ya?" Apple Jack asked, making me and AB laugh and Twilight facehoof.

"No AJ, I woke up like this yesterday and I know that if I was my normal size, I would be taller than all of yuse! But shorter than Celestia." I said.

"Well, any friend o' Apple Bloom an' Twilight, is a friend in mah book. Howdy there!"

Our conversation was interrupted by a light grumble in my stomach, and me holding it and blushing. "S-sorry... Just a little hungry after visiting Rarity." I said.

"Ya visit Rarity? I bet she made y'all them nice outfits." AJ said.

"Yeah. None of my clothes fit me anymore, so we met Rarity first. To tell you the truth, when I arrived, I wore a handkerchief like a towel." I said with a wide grin. It just made AJ giggle a little.

"Well since y'all are a lil hungry, why don't I give ya an apple slice then."

"Oh, really? You don't have to."

"Nah, it's alright, sugarcube!"

Before I could protest, Apple Jack went to the stall, grabbed a red apple, and used an apple slicer on the apple, making it cut to perfect slices. She gave one to Twilight, Apple Bloom, and me. Seeing that Twilight and AB finished their's in one bite, I finally took a bit of mines, and I think that my eyes dilated at the sweet taste.

"Are you alright, Sugarcube?" I heard AJ ask.

"This... IS THE BEST FUCKING APPLE I EVER TASTED!!" I shouted, eating more of it. "The taste, the texture, the juice, it heaven within an apple! I love it! Oh my god this is the best thing ever." I said, hugging the apple slice, and also making all three mares stare at me awkwardly.

After that fantastic apple slice incident, we stared making conversation to each other, talking about my world and vice versa. Sadly, though, we had to continue on our journey making our way to some kind of grass area. While we were walking away, I couldn't notice a dark pink puff of hair popping out under Apple Jack's stall. But I just ignored it, seeing a cloud house floating above us, and also being memorized by the rainbow water stuff dripping off the edge of the house.

'Won't Rainbow be surprised at me.' I thought, before seeing myself being flown off of Twilights mane. 'Oh Shit!'

Author's Note:

fourth Chapter! Tell me what ya think!