• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 5,957 Views, 254 Comments

A New Star in the Sky - XxXImmortalFoXxX



Thaddeus is a normal 18 year old, still living in his parents house, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, although it didn't necessarily turn out poorly for him.

  • ...
40
 254
 5,957
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

7263435 None that I can recall making intentionally. If I did, feel free to give me the line and you'll get extra points.

7263422 is that the Jeff Goldblum .gif?

7263863
Yes, yes it is. :trollestia:

7263863 The names 'Sigma' and 'Epsilon' are the names of two AI's from the series RvB, Sigma is a fragment of the experimental combat AI 'epsilon' Original running name of Project Alpha, other fragments include: Gamma, Beta, Eta, Delta, Theta, Iota, Omega; all of which are destroyed

7266208 Oh. No. For Sigma I just chose it because I like the way it sounds, and for Epsilon I divided the Greek alphabet by 6, which equals 6 segments of 4, rolled five six sided die, took the most common number, rolled a four sided die to choose between the names in that part of the Greek alphabet, said fuck it and chose Epsilon. However, it's an unintentional reference and thus you still get points.

What happened in his past that has him so afraid ? It seems he has a dark secret that he is keeping to himself for now. I hope he will get to have an adventure in equestrian. I would like to see him getting to know the mane 6 better. Maybe getting out and seeing more of the surrounding areas of equestrian. He has the ability to fight fairly well but he is not invulnerable and seems to spend most of his time in an "injured" state. I hope he can gain some kind of strength. Also, he seems to be involved in the "Canterlot Wedding" episode. His character seems to be too vulnerable to be able to adequately "defend" himself against very much. I hope this changes as the story progresses.

Please don't stop making this story...:fluttercry:

7333213 I don't intend to. I enjoy writing it, even if it is slow sometimes.

7292655 All will be revealed in time, my dear child. He'll definitely be involved in the Canterlot Wedding. He'll soon be out of this injured state as it's hard to captivate an audience with the same setting for large amounts of time.

when will the next chapter be out?

8076306 Sir, your grievances are legitimate. I started this just under 3 years ago and I was looking for cheap laughs in pretty much all the moments you've mentioned. Except for the relationship moving too fast, that was just poor writing on my part. Read here for more information on my thoughts.

8104271 thanks I do know this but Pegasi have at least in every story where the main didn't turn vegan or vegetarian that I habmve read ate fish every once in a while. Which was why I suggested it.?

8105974 I have full on ADHD and I ended up turning the pages ALL of the books in my classroom back on themselves and also have all of the same issues.

8104293
Right I understand that, I'm not saying your WRONG (I apologize if it did seem that way :pinkiegasp:) but I just mean not every aviary requires fish. Some aviary use some liquids or certain nuts to do the same effect as oil from fish, and that may be what he's using here. Or that the character doesn't understand aviary can have fish? I don't know the authors mind personally :rainbowlaugh:

8106263
:rainbowlaugh: nice. You should have seen the classmates I pissed off, and the teachers I made crazy.

:rainbowderp: I even had a classmate get up, turn around and punch me in the face, from flittering the pages. Cheek swelled up three times its size, and lost half my wisdom tooth. Still half there today, and it hurts at times, and now jaw pops as I talk so I stammer if I try to talk too fast.

In finality.....Fuck high school....:ajbemused:

8110520 True friend true the most impressive/anoying thing I have done is make a trebucht with which is tar and feathered my friends from a distance. All so that I had something to do.:trollestia:

8110573
HA! Niiiice. Props to you. Well I think I'm finally out of my writers block, so I'm gonna work on my story a bit before work.

PS: :ajbemused: if you do read my story, cut it some slack early on, I rushed early chapters because I'm a closet brony, and no one knocked to come in my room. got a lockable handle than started doing detailed chapters, and will be doing revisions/rewrites of early chapters to detail them, and such after I do the "discords new leaf/RD's wonderbolts academy/camp" chapter.

I think it has some new stuff no one else has ever done because I am getting permission to do Omniversal stuff, and do chapters of my character going into the worlds of OTHER stories. Looking for a few more for the upcoming Omniversal chapters, but I've been in a funk for a while. Writers block, slight depression, work....BS with family....

BUT I'd say that's all passed, and I'm working on my recent chapter, with the introduction of the antagonist :pinkiecrazy:

8113053 Nice, good luck on your story my friend!

This is quite good as of now an ze king of ze changeling shadow hive complaints this grate story an as so ze king wishes to see more.

Ok, I gave this a shot. This itarts OK, then he gets to Equestria and I just cant go much further than that.

Who picks up and hugs a monarch?

Who then carries someone you just met to their room?

Tucks them into bed? Someone you just met?

What kind of ruler would allow this?

The guy comes across as I just don't know. Creepy?

Either way, this is just so unrealistic, so unbelievably over the top, that I can't imagine the story keeping me involved. When a character does something so unrealistic that the reader says; "Wait, What?" then has to reread it to make sure he didn't make a mistake, it pulls you out of the story. Characters have to behave in a natural way given their circumstances and no one carries around and tucks into bed someone they literally just met. It wouldn't have been any less bizarre if he just walked up to her and started licking her face.

Monk

Login or register to comment