• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 8,136 Views, 210 Comments

An Animal? - ZheTwidashLover



Right before she has to leave town, Fluttershy finds a strange looking creature outside the Everfree forest. She leaves it in Twilight´s care.

  • ...
32
 210
 8,136
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 51 )

oh hey your not dead.....yay!:pinkiehappy:

Holy fucking shit I told my self I wouldn't give up on you

Welp, that was fun while it lasted. :twilightsmile:

I have a feeling that our human friend is mute. That or she just wants to troll them.

Necromancy.

Oh, it lives, it lives! I am so glad this updated, and definitely hope for more in the near future. I certainly agree about the lack of female protagonists in HiE, and have actually been working on developing a relatively similar story myself. Can't wait to see more of this, I'm enjoying it very much.

I can picture how meeting Pinkie will end.

I can also picture philoso-Gummy and her thinking, "It knows I'm aware," at the same time.

It lives!

Man, she must love petting the fluffy cute ponies.

Okay who sold there soul to resurrect this?

... Had to be somewhat rude but I forgot this was on my follow list

Hah! I remember this story. Looks like a fun one, if it continues... to continue...? Yeah, that sounds right.

Doesn't seem to be a plot, but who cares, it's funny. :rainbowlaugh:

Awesome, it lives!

im just happy this was updated at all
and it was done well

OMG yesterday, I reread your first chapter after reading it the first time months ago and a new chapter came out today.

Coincidence. I think not:moustache:

I don't know how i missed this in the past, but it's revived and i'm interested.

I hate to be 'that guy' but honesty time.

Taking 22 months to produce a little over a thousand words sends a message to the reader, and that message is "Don't start reading this because it isn't going to be finished."

Good luck reaching some sort of regular update schedule.

So can she genuinely not talk or is she just messing with them? (Loving the story so far by the way):pinkiehappy:

I'm still wondering if the girl has clothes. There have been no reference to anything she is or isn't wearing. That said I'm glad this story got an update. The concept his very interesting.

It met all of our expectations. Write more you lazy waffle nog.

Since when was this in my favorite list? It has been so long.

Whoa! Wasn't expecting this update! Could this mean it's still alive? Reading, commence!

Beautifull, the little thought on the end totaly had me in stitches.^^

This was promising. Good to see it update.

I don't know. She seems like she might milk this a little longer since she is having a huge amount of fun doing whatever she wants. I mean either she has figured out from actions that they think she is an animal (like chaining her up) or she can understand what they are saying. Honestly not sure which, but she is indeed trolling the fuck out of them since she should be able to figure out body language as obvious as Rarity's. :trollestia:

Finally a 'Human in Equestria' story that includes cunning and a sly character.

We though you was daid. O_O

6752694

After a while? I would imagine it's embarrassing at first, until it becomes normal. Makes me wonder how long she's been in Equestria at this point.

Also... Yeah, definitely a troll, though I can't really imagine self-degradation to be fun.

6753569
I'm actually wondering if she can understand anything the ponies are saying. I know we can read their speech, and understand what they are saying in the show, but what if those only represent what they are saying to us, the audience? Our two brief glimpses into her thought process don't actually give any clues on this front.

Little Miss Troll (I shall refer to her as Mischief because she's troublesome) seems to be reacting to them as if they are the cutest things ever.

And Mischief seems to be in the process of setting herself up for one big awkward moment if she ever decides to reveal her intelligence. Whether it is hers, theirs, or some other human's is up for debate... :facehoof:

Huh, forgot this even existed.

Have I ever said how much I love you~
And how much more I will love you when this is next updated?

DF

Well, I like it. It was a good enough story to favorite roughly two years ago and still is. Plenty interesting, lots of comedic potential, and rather good writing.

I want more of this and I dont care who I have to hug to get it!!!

6757518 *The next time you look at me I am wearing a bed and has pillows rapped around my legs torso and forarms with one on each side of my face.* I am ready!

The story is good enough, but what we don't like much is the time it took you to write, try to be faster ok :D.

6757518 Durian Arms! Misteeeeeer Dangeroooouuus~

6760108 Don't forget the bell at the end, and the cheering.

6766595 I didn't forget that -- I usually leave out the noise when I quote a driver. But you're right, thank you.

at Sugercube Corner,

turn in Sugercube Corner´s

Tis is amazing! (#Lunaface)

I wonder when the human's ever gonna get the chance to speak.

My initial feelings have proven correct, this is turning out to be a fantastic story! I dearly hope to read more soon.

7727280

I'm certainly interested in getting a peek into her head as well, though I think the current perspective should hold for a little while more. We already know much about the ponies and their personalities, so the story has room to allow for plenty of moments of characterization without needing to explain too much to us. What I believe the author is doing is using these moments to hook us with the character of the human to get us thinking about her and letting us explore her through the story as it progresses, but without giving too much away. That way we won't lose interest in her or the story because there will always be more to learn - and if we get to read from her perspective at some point, it would be quite an exciting shift, if not a sign that things are about to pick up in the plot!

> She tried to spin her head, but was unable to. Twilight was frantically yelling at something beside her, but Rarity couldn´t see it
unless the creature is directly behind rarity rarity should be able to see it because she is a pony and ponies even in equestria have their eyes on the side.

Interesting to note: This girl must be naked and entirely fine with it.

Interesting story. :twilightsmile:
Would love for it to continue. :twilightsheepish:

This could've been very, very fun.

The fact that there's like one-and-a-half chapters makes it... much less so. As such, there are some shenanigans... but not much else. Too bad.

Login or register to comment