• Published 23rd Jan 2014
  • 11,887 Views, 252 Comments

Dash of Humanity 2: Sexy Bits - Kaidan



Will Dawn wind up sleeping with the pony he has had a crush on, the fillyfooler, the musician, or the stunt pony? If only his love life was as simple as his existential crisis.

Comments ( 14 )

vibrator in dash as she was

vibrator in Dash as she was

what I could tell the tell the

drop one of the 'tell the'

More.... mooooore!!!:heart:

Wait... what is someone else were to carry this on?

I am glade it is late fall here in north east pa it is 29 degrees out side with a little snow I am heading out to role around in the snow as a cold shower is not going to touch this kind of heat.

I mean holey horse apples that was and will stand as one super hot love seen, I so wish we code vote for each chapter as a stand alone rather then the story as a hole.
:pinkiehappy:

going on 14 hours and I still cant get this seen out of my mind. this is just supper hot.

Found a very minor thing you may want to edit.

Theres a reason I’m a nurse.

That should be "There's".

I watched out of the corner of my eyes as,Dash didn’t react as band after band began to wrap around her legs.

Unneeded comma/missing space.

Well fuck that, I’m not going to easy for her.

Maybe a "make it" is missing here?

I could feel my balls pulling up against me, desperate to shoot of their load.

"Off," perhaps?

She reared up and put her hooves on Dash’s shoulders., exposing the strapon she had just put on.

Superfluous period.

So. Freaking. Hot. Goddamn. That was... Damn. You have more than earned this Rainbow Dash ahegao.:rainbowkiss:

KBO.:twilightsmile:

that was one sexy and awesome chapter i cant wait to see what happens between them all next and what happens next to them all.

The pegasus did he best to push herself forward, torn between the vibrators at her back, and the strapon in her front.

I think the "he" should be the.

5330047
the idiom you're looking for would be "her best", not "the"

I think I just found the reason behind global warming. It's these freaking clop chapters.

So. God. Damm. Fucking. Hot.

I think I just found another A+ quality clop chapter!

Sexy.

Hot damn... hot damn man that, splided work to the other author for working on this!
It was awesome.

Nicely done.

Hot damn... hot damn man that, splided work to the other author for working on this!
It was awesome.

Nicely done.

Holy fucking shit this is sooo goddamn kinky I want fucking in dammit!

Login or register to comment