• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 21,346 Views, 330 Comments

To Be Pounded: Clop Compendium. - Valtyra



A collection of One-Shots dedicated to everyone's favorite pastel coloured ponies being pounded every which way.

  • ...
138
 330
 21,346
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Wow, you work fast! I wasn't expecting this to be ready for at least a few more hours. As someone that struggles to write at any speed, bravo :pinkiehappy:

The story was great, if perhaps a little short (am I allowed to say that immediately after saying you did it amazingly quickly?). A sequel showing Fluttershy and Rarity's reactions could be fun. Who knows, maybe Twilight could have failed to cast the memory spell properly and they could plan some sexy revenge :trollestia:. I did notice some spelling and grammatical errors, but they didn't distract me from the story and I suppose it's to be expected when you write a story in two hours.

5274815

Maybe it is a little short. I'm just coming back from a long hiatus, so I guess I'm a little rusty. But either way, thanks.

The spelling and grammar I'll fix tomorrow, it's quite late here.

More to feed my necrophilia fetish.

3727453
Do a three part story were futa-Twilight pounds Celestia, then futa-Celestia pounds Twilight. The third one will have futa-Twilight and futa-Celestia double team Luna.

Make them either human or anthro but not pony. The sex would be consensual/vaginal/double vaginal/anal/double bj/oral/minor inflation/breast fuck/lactation/and pregnancy (Twilight impregnates Celestia/Celestia impregnates Twilight/Twilight and Celestia impregnate Luna with fraternal twins).

Another idea would be anthro futa-Twilight pounds and impregnates anthro R63 Shining and anthro R63 Spike. The sex would be consensual/drunk sex/double bj/vaginal/anal/oral/magic double cock/double penetration/breast fuck/and minor inflation.

Good chapter, the idea that Twilight has a control fetish is an interesting one. Again, grammar errors. The chapter was a bit on the short side, but it's working better this time. I also feel like this chapter was rushed, but not so much as the previous one. Same as last time, the build-up was pretty spot-on, but the climax was quick and lack-luster.

7388088 immortal does not mean invincible, immortal means living forever/eternal youth, invincibility is being immune to damage.

I can't wait to see u get back to this story I want to see where the fluttershy story continues after she adds twilight to her "collection"

I'd love to see this continue.

Login or register to comment