• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,069 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,069

PreviousChapters Next
Argument - Fuzzyfurvert

Written by: Fuzzyfurvert

“Luna, I must protest! These scrolls will simply not do for my important Friendship Reports to Princess Celestia, your sister and ruler over all of Equestria! She deserves the very best and I am her very best student. I will only send her reports on the very best scrolls, which these are not!”

“I do not see why you can not use these scrolls, Twilight Sparkle. The castle staff uses these very scrolls! If it is good enough for TPS reports then they are goods enough for Friendship Reports. Furthermore, these were the scrolls that arrived after I placed an order to the scroll factory!”

“These scrolls are made from cheap papyrus and are the wrong length. They smear easily and smell cheap! Also, the ink here is unworthy to be used on a report the Princess will see with her own eyes. I can only use ink that has been properly treated and refined. You are incompetent and a horrible kisser!”

“Gasp! I am not a horrible kisser!”

“Yes, you are! Now that I am the Princess of Magic or whatever, I will do all the shopping for ink and quills and scrolls. I am competent and a better Princess than you are!”

“How dare you! I will buy whatever I want and you will like it, Twilight Sparkle! Also, I will show you that I am not a horrible kisser! I challenge you to a make-out race!”

Twilight and Luna rushed toward each other, their frosting connecting first and mixing purple, pink and blue colored sugariness, crescent moon and star shaped sprinkles going everywhere as Pinkie Pie made kissie noises. Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow as Pinkie continued her pantomiming pastry puppet show across the table they sat at in Sugarcube Corner. Applejack snickered quietly beside the pegasus, shaking her head slowly.

“Pinkie Pie, you are going to give us our food, right?”

“Shucks RD, let Pinkie have her fun. It’s been a good long while since we’ve seen either Twilight or Princess Luna. You know how she gets when one o’ us is away. You can wait a few more minutes.”

“But,” Rainbow Dash gestured at the growing mess of sprinkles and frosting, “those are OUR cupcakes that she is forcing to make out!”

Applejack laughed and elbowed Rainbow Dash in the ribs, nodding at the white frosted cake that Mr. Cake arrived with. Rainbow Dash licked her lips, her cupcake momentarily forgotten. As she reached for it, a swift pink hoof shot out and pulled it close to Pinkie.

In a freakishly good impersonation of the real pony, the cake proclaimed, “I am Princess Celestia! I have come to stop this senseless arguing between my two favorite Princesses - sorry Cadence - by teaching you both how a true alicorn kisses!”

The white cake then bumped into the two mashed together cupcakes while Pinkie Pie made even louder, more obnoxious kissie noises. Rainbow Dash dropped her head on the table with a muffled ‘thump’ and Applejack started to shake with mirth until her eyes began tearing up.

PreviousChapters Next