• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,053 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,053

PreviousChapters Next
Corset - The Princess Rarity

Written by: The Princess Rarity

*****

Stunning. That was the only word that came to Luna’s mind as she stared longingly at Twilight, who was normally adorable and clumsy. For once, Twilight seemed… graceful. Jaw-dropping. Sexy, even. Lingerie could do wonders. And Luna had never considered what red and white would look like on Twilight.

“Happy Hearth’s Warming,” Twilight whispered, with a small smirk as she noticed her marefriend’s eyes clearly enjoying the view.
All that could come out of Luna’s mouth was a soft unintelligible mumble.

In an instant, she had pinned Twilight onto the bed, and their mouths were melded together into a hot, passionate kiss. Luna was overwhelmed: plenty of times she had seen her lover look beautiful, radiant and mesmerizing, but this clearly deserved a place on it’s own. She felt her breath quicken with every touch, never had she been this turned on. Silk ribbons and satin fabrics wrapped up her present: and Twilight was loving how desperate Luna really was. Clothing was a higher upper commodity in Equestria, but certain pieces of apparel were saved for special ‘occasions’, to put it gently. This was obviously one of those occasions. This kind of clothing was meant to be torn, and ripped at - ruined on purpose for the sense of looking attractive. Something about it.

Luna softly gasped when one of Twilight’s sock covered hooves cupped her face, and another one fondled her wing joints. The feeling of cloth fixed in with such affectionate gestures was a sensation like no other.

Their kiss broke apart, and Luna moved her lips onto Twilight’s neck, peppering kisses along the way, while she tore at the ribbon holding the saddle. It was tossed onto the floor for now, but Luna made a mental note to definitely use it later. A few bites here and there were placed under Twilight’s lavender fur, and Luna omitted a light moan as her wings began to receive a full-out massage.

“You tease,” she murmured, placing another bite on her marefriend’s neck.

Twilight giggled, but she was cut off with a sudden gasp when her lips reconnected with Luna’s in an open-mouthed kiss. Their tongues danced in a lustful tango as they felt one another everywhere and anywhere, relishing the other’s embrace.

Luna breathed heavily as they broke apart for a moment. She smiled. “Planned this, did you?” she inquired.

Twilight managed a small nod, and bit the sock on her left forehoof, sliding it off, in an attempt to be seductive. Apparently, it worked, and somehow, this drove Luna even crazier. She intertwined their hooves, as she held Twilight even closer, if such a thing was possible. Wild, fast-paced and frenzied, while the main event hadn’t even begun yet. This was going to be a fantastic evening, no doubt.
However, there was a slight roadblock.

From the very beginning, Luna had noticed that Twilight was sporting a very fluffy, and quite bold, corset. Like the saddle, it was tied on, but unlike it, Luna had to struggle with the strings.

“...how do you untie this infernal thing?” she grumbled.

Luna continued fiddling with the string, even taking it in between with her teeth when magic refused to work, but the knot refused to budge. In fact, it was actually getting smaller, thus diminishing any chances of Luna untying it and finally opening up her present...

“I’ll go get the scissors,” Twilight sighed.

PreviousChapters Next