• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,034 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,034

PreviousChapters Next
Constellations - Knight of Cerebus

Written by: Knight of Cerebus

*****

"This was the one we made when we beat Discord." Luna smiled with shaky pride, pulling Twilight out of her awed thoughts. Looking back to the ancient artist, Twilight saw she was blushing, looking away from Twilight again. Twilight didn't know why this happened when they were alone together. Or when she praised Luna. Or when she was especially close to the Princess. She really didn't know why Dash asked her about the hoofball team she played for after that. She decided she'd think about that part later.

"Do you...like it?" The fear in Luna's voice was painful. Twilight's eyes softened, and it was only the weeks of practice she'd had with her friend Fluttershy that gave her the courage to even approach such an insecure question. She gave her most gentle smile, trying her best to emulate the face she'd been comforted by through a decade of uncontrolled magic and nervous breakdowns. Luna's face fell, to her surprise.

"It is okay. We see that 'Tia has taught thee well in the ways of grace, and we would not bore thee further. Thank you for humoring me for so lon--"

"What?!" Luna looked up, the hope that the face Twilight had made was not her practiced imitation of her sister's oft-false smile naked upon the blue-maned Princess' face. The look of horror and guilt on Twilight's face was enough to confirm her wish. "It's, it's beautiful! Why would you...Luna..." Twilight sighed.

"I'm not the best with ponies. I mean, I only realized what it meant to have friends a bit more than a month ago. A-and I'd really like to be. Your friend, I mean. If you'll let me, that is..." Luna blushed again, this time more fiercely. Twilight's lips pursed slightly at that, and Luna looked away.

"O-oh...okay...well, I, um, sorry..." Luna looked back up at Twilight to see her turning away, ears folded downwards. She was interrupted by a racing alicorn, who stopped Twilight with a hoof to her chest.

"Please." Luna's eyes shined against Twilight's. "Don't be."

"You made all that just for me?" Twilight looked up, breaking Luna out of her thoughts. The heat of the junior alicorn's breath and the motion her cheeks made as she on Luna's neck certainly helped.

"I've done a lot for you, have I not?" Twilight flushed at this, leaning into Luna as she did so. Her lips curved into a teasing smile.

"I'm not sorry."

"You shouldn't be."

PreviousChapters Next