• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,049 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,049

PreviousChapters Next
Hate (2) - Knight of Cerebus

Contains Season 4 spoilers. You have been warned! ~PP

Written by: Knight of Cerebus

*****

"There shall only be one Princess in Equestria, and that princess shall be me!"

Twilight's eyes widened, hurt overtaking her voice. "But...Luna, why?"

Luna didn't respond, dark magics flowing and weaving around her as she lifted into the sky. Insane laughter chimed like infernal bells around the two Princesses, night and darkness consuming the world.

"I thought I was your friend. I thought you liked spending time with me. Luna...why? What did I do wrong?" Twilight's voice cracked. The alicorn of the night's eyes became reptilian slits, pupils constricting to daggers. Her teeth filed themselves to jagged edges, a venomous snarl overtaking her muzzle. Twilight swallowed.

"Luna! Please, I don't want to hurt you! Think about this! I-I'm not a good princess! I don't even deserve to be princess! You want my wings, take them! It's not worth hurting you if I have them!" Her legs moved up to shield her head. Luna reared up, eyes flashing with murderous intent. "I-I love you!"

Luna swooped down.

"Twilight?" Celestia touched the quivering ball of pony that was her former student with a gentle hoof. Twilight eased into the pressure, leaning against the same comforting touch that had brought her out of her breakdowns both mental and magical across the years. "Twilight, it's alright. It's just a memory."

Twilight stilled her breathing, the betrayal gradually trickling out of her eyes. She nodded shakily. "Let's find your sister."

PreviousChapters Next