• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,052 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,052

PreviousChapters Next
Humans - Fuzzyfurvert

Be warned: this tale may be too saucy for some. ~PP

Written by: Fuzzyfurvert

*****

Twilight blinked the sleep out of her eyes as the sun started to rise on her first day at a new school.

She was used to getting up early, but dawn was still hours before she'd need to get up. Twilight yawned and shifted slightly on her side. School wasn't the only new thing in her life. The warm presence spooning her from behind was new too. So was the hand gently palming her breast.

"I'm not a virgin anymore..." Twilight smiled tiredly.

Last night was magical. They had met innocently enough a couple of weeks previously in the park, the both of them there to sky gaze as the stars came out. They started up a conversation about constellations. Her name was Luna. She had eyes prettier than any celestial body. Twilight wondered just how obviously she'd been smitten with the older woman.

They talked about everything each night they met under the stars. It was as if their ages meant nothing. They spoke as equals, peers and friends. Until last night. Luna had seemed distracted. She called off their stargazing and asked Twilight if she liked Thai food.

Luna drove. The Thai Pad Noodles were tasty. Luna talked about her job starting soon. They'd never spoken about it before and she didn't go into details. She was worried they wouldn't be able to meet again. Twilight reassured Luna that they would see each other. Twilight wanted their friendship to continue. Luna said she really liked Twilight but things between them might be seen as inappropriate.

Twilight was of the opinion that it wasn't anyone else's business what their relationship might be. So long as two people cared for each other, what should it matter?

When they were back in Luna's car, Twilight made her feelings known. The kiss started out awkwardly with her just pressing her lips against Luna's. Then Luna took over. Her fingers slipped through Twilight's hair and cradled the back of her head. Luna's tongue slipped into her mouth and taught Twilight's tongue how to dance. She became the teacher and Twilight her faithful student.

The rest of the night was a blur of skin, lips, fingers, kisses and caresses.

Now, here she was watching the dawn from the bed of a woman easily ten years her senior. Twilight sighed contentedly and then gasped as the blue hand cupping her right breast squeezed.

"Mornin' Twi..." Luna groaned and stretched. "I don't mean to rush you, not after last night, but if we get up now I can fix us breakfast before taking you home. I have to work today so we probably won't see each other for a while."

Twilight rolled over to face Luna. She traced her fingertips down Luna's belly and over the swell of her hip. "We'll see each other again Luna. Last night wasn't a one time thing."

Luna smiled and leaned in to plant a quick kiss on Twilight's lips. "God, I hope not. That was... that was just what I needed. We'll have to be careful. My job-!"

Twilight put her hand over Luna's mouth. "I know. Believe me, I understand. I'm just a senior in highschool. You could get in trouble."

"Wait, you're a senior? At which school?"

"Canterlot High. I just transferred. Why?"

Luna facepalmed. " I think we're going to be seeing each other more often than not..."

PreviousChapters Next