• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,053 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,053

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion- Knight of Lycaeus

A continuation of Knight of Cerebus's spoileriffic chapter Hate. Also they're both called Knight of [something]. Weird, huh? ~PP

Written by: Knight of Lycaeus

*****

Luna hugged her tightly, relishing the feeling of holding her again and that she was back with her. Glad that the madness of Nightmare Moon was gone and she could be by her side again.

"Luna are you okay?"

Blinking her eyes, she saw not the grey surface of her moon but the lavender alicorn sitting in her bed.

"Are you okay Luna?", she asked repeating the question.

"Fine", slightly embarrassed that her thoughts had brought her back to when she was first freed from the madness of Nightmare Moon. The stars and the moon, these were her only friends so long ago and once she had control of them, she had gone to see them again. This time around however things were different, she had friends now especially the lavender alicorn sitting in front of her. The one who had helped save her from the depths of madness not once but twice now and who loved her as much as she loved the lavender alicorn.

Glad to be back with the lavender alicorn she kissed her softly on the lips before embracing her in a hug, "Yes, my love. Everything's fine now."

PreviousChapters Next