• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,040 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,040

PreviousChapters Next
Sun - Pearple Prose

Written by: Pearple Prose

*****

"Come on, Luna. Why don't you just come out of the shade for a minute or two?"

Luna pouted, sticking her nose up in the air like a spoiled filly. "Shan't."

Twilight rolled her eyes, and made herself comfortable in the small piece of beach that she'd claimed in the name of the Throne. She sank into the heavenly sand like liquid, sighing blissfully as the sun beamed down on her.

Luna, however, just grumbled from beneath her small patch of thundercloud. She hated sunbathing. It didn't make any sense – what enjoyment was to be derived from lying underneath that sweltering fireball and letting yourself be willingly roasted to death?

Then again, not all ponies were the perfect colour to absorb all the heat like sponge.

Not that she would admit that, of course.

"You look silly, you know," Luna grouched, "with that silly outfit."

Twilight peeled her eyes open and looked down at the bathing suit she had on. "What? What's wrong with it?"

"...You look silly in it." Luna folded her arms and glared at her marefriend.

"No. I look sexy in it." Twilight smiled and wiggled her rump in the sand.

"Sexily silly, perhaps."

"So you admit that I look sexy, then?" Twilight gave Luna a half-lidded grin of pure bliss.

"Bah!" Luna flopped into the sand and fruitlessly attempted to obscure her blush. "I'd sooner tell Celestia of her, ahem, 'Thunderous Thighs'. No, you look... squishy."

Twilight sat up and gasped. "You don't meant to say..."

Luna sniffed haughtily. "Yes. You look like an overstuffed pillow, or Miss Smarty Pants after her stitching began to come undone." She stuck her tongue out at Twilight.

Twilight held a hoof to her forehead and pretended to faint. "But you said you loved my squishiness! What did you call me that one time? 'My fluffy schnookums'? 'My perfectly plump purple p–"

"I keep telling you that twas meant in jest!" Luna exploded.

And then the thundercloud did too, right on top of her.


"See? Was that so hard?"

Luna glared at her, or she would have done if her dripping wet mane didn't hang over her eyes as it did. "A hex on thee."

"Aw, come on, there's no need for that," Twilight said, closing her eyes and shifting in the sand.

Luna sighed, then turned to stare up at the sunny skies. "Alright, alright. I... apologise, dearest."

Suddenly, she felt a hoof on her lips. She looked up to see Twilight Sparkle in a tight bathing suit looking at her with a half-lidded gaze.

"Please. Call me your fluffy schnookums."

PreviousChapters Next