• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,052 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,052

PreviousChapters Next
Paparazzi - Starlight Shadow

Written by: Starlight Shadow

*****

Twilight coughed and nudged Luna, discreetly gesturing to the photographers lurking in the nearby bushes. Luna rested a hoof on Twilight's, silently telling her to ignore them.

They were out at Crescent Cafe, their preferred place to sip coffee and discuss astronomy. It was a lovely place, with the kind of simple homeyness not usually found in the austere city of Canterlot. After about a half hour which consisted of three cups of coffee and pretending not to notice the photographers, Twilight snapped.

"You know what? I can't do this. Ever since Astra was born, the paparazzi have been all over us. I love her, really Luna, but it's nice to have a little me-and-you time, you know?" Luna nodded, letting Twilight rant before the inevitable. "And I can't even have that!"

She stormed over to the bush where they were hiding. "Out of there, now." she ordered. The paparazzi (of which there were three) quickly jumped out of the bush and faced Princess Twilight. She took the photos from one of them and destroyed them with a quick burst of concentrated fire. She pointed at all of them in turn. "You three will leave us alone or I'm going to toss you in prison for harassment. Or something." She grabbed Luna by the hoof, tossing a few bits onto the table. "Come on, Luna."

As the royal couple headed off, they were unaware of the paparazzi snapping pictures as they left.

PreviousChapters Next