• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,049 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,049

PreviousChapters Next
Mischief - Knight of Lycaeus

Written by: Knight of Lycaeus

*****

Twilight walked slowly into Luna’s bed chambers, she had no idea as to why she had been called up here but as entered the usually dimly lit rooms she found them instead filled with light. Plastered on every available space on the walls and ceiling were diagrams and notes while the floors were stacked a large number of odds and ends.

“Luna?”, she called out unable to spot the midnight mare.

“Over here on the balcony” came the reply.

Twilight slowly made her walk through the room and onto the balcony where Luna sat with a diagram on the floor in front of her, beside Luna was a chalkboard covered in writing.

“Hello Luna”, she said as drew close.

Luna looked up from what she was reading and leaned over to kiss her, “Hello there Twilight.”

“So what are you doing out here, I just got a letter from you telling me to come to your rooms.”

“I indeed asked you here, you see I need your assistance with something.”

“Oh, what do you need help with?”

“To face the most gravest of problems.”

At this Twilight started to panic slightly, “What problem is that, another great evil returned after a thousand years. The gates of Tartarus are opening, the return of that giant mar-.

The ranting list was stopped by a blue hoof over her mouth, once she managed to calm herself did the hoof remove itself.

No, my dearest Twilight it is none of these yet it is possibly just as dire.”

“Alright, if it’s not any of these than what is it?”

Pointing a midnight blue hoof over to the chalkboards she waved over a an image of pony with the emblem of a sun and long figure with mismatched body part.

“No, her face and her voice flat and serious, “what we face is Discord and my sister in the most epic of pranking wars that this castle has ever seen.”

What followed was an outcry that awoke citizens across Equestria and convinced many that the Gates of Tartarus were breaking down.

PreviousChapters Next