• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,043 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,043

PreviousChapters Next
Whistling - Habanc

Written by: Habanc

*****

"I mean... I can't. She's just– ugh." Twilight slouched back against the bar, words slurred.

"Why not, dear? It sounds soooo simple. Just... Just do it." Rarity sipped from a crystal glass beside her, half-filled with burgundy.

The two were slumped on the classy, silver-framed stools that lived beside a chic and modern bar, crafted from a black granite that glinted with flecks of white. The garden beyond hummed with the conversations and bickerings of Canterlot's elite, while the star above shined with humble glow of the moon and its starry companions. Blue-tinted lights fell over the clearing within the royal gardens, enough space to host dozens of ponies alongside entertainment, food, and of course, a full-sized bar. How they dragged the hunk of pristinely-sculpted rock, Twilight did not know, but that was the least of her worries.

The Blue Moon Social had been designed for the nobility to meet their rulers once again. With court being slimmed down, as three ponies divvied the workload between them, the nobility had complained. Of course they would. They appealed that they could not have time to meet with each one of her majesties, and thus felt left out. A bid for more face time, and thus, more influence. But their political weight and resources could not be dismissed so easily. Unfortunately, some small concessions had to be made.

She had gone in expecting to put up with the guests of the evening. But now, five, six – seven? No, it was definitely six – glasses of vintage wine under, her focus shifted drastically. She wanted to be noticed. She wanted to be heard. She was going to get what she wanted, and by Celestia's beard, she wouldn't let anypony or anything get in her way.

Words were one such thing. Such pointless, trivial little blots of meaning upon a canvas of the indescribable, unpredictable, indetermine lives they all lived in. They felt very much of out of place, and thus, unnecessary. Yes, words would have to go.
Luna walked by them both, shooting Twilight a grin as she went. Her hooves dragged through the grass, posture bent forward, stumbling from side to side. A wine glass wobbled in her grip.

"Now, Twilight!" Rarity hissed, prodding her along with a giggle.

"Okay, okay..." she steadied herself. Inhale a breath that quaked with tangible anixety, she placed a hoof to her mouth. This was it. Fate ended here, and faith took up the helm. A faith that one's wings would grow strong enough to fly while one fell towards the earth, hundreds of meters below.

Or the moon, should she be cast there in punishment. Oh well.

A whistle rose the murmur of the social, splitting the air like a thunderclap. It pierced the heavens with its high note, before swirling down into the lower frequencies.

Thankfully, few noticed, most being too intoxicated – either in their drinks or their scheming. However, Luna froze. Her head creaked around, trying to pick out the origin of the catcall.

As instructed, Twilight caught her eye and winked, before drawing a sultry glare down to Luna's flanks. She held it there, to make her desires all the more obvious. Not that she minded, anyway. They were toned and slender, adhering to a muscular curve that drove Twilight crazy. She bit her lower lip, a silent plead to entice her target.

Luna regarded her with the grace of a pogo stick on a speeding treadmill. Her cheeks lit up hotter than the sun, nearly fumbling over her own hooves as she attempted to turn around.

Twilight wished she hadn't, as the view was intoxicating. Drunk or not, she had no problem admitting to herself that she fancied the mare; she was clever, intellectual, kind, with a personality that appealed to her. Luna's klutzy nature was an unintended, extremely adorable bonus.

But with alcohol in her bloodstream, Twilight allowed another admittance of the starry alicorn: she was hot. No two ways about it, Twilight had sufficiently flung herself head over hooves for her, and Luna's lithe, appealing figure certainly played a role. Her own cheeks flustered as she imagined the ongoings betwixt the bedsheets–

Get a hold of yourself, she scolded her wandering and lecherous mind. She's coming over! – uh, oh shhhiit. I– I didn't quite plan for her to do this. What do I do?! I don't know how to pick up mares!"

"Twi– Twilight Sparkle!" Luna slurred as she stood before her. "Did... did you whistle at me?"

In the corner of her eye, Twilight saw Rarity far off in the distance. She must've escaped during her daydream. She was, in one sense of the phrase, all alone.

But if you play this right, you might not be come morning! her mind piped in.

Swallowing, Twilight put on her best assertive mask and prayed for the best. "Oh, well, of course."

"And why would you do such a thing?" Luna stepped forward, sipping from her glass.

Here it was. Do or die. Go time. Sweat beginning to bead along her hairline, Twilight, even in her drunken haze, knew she had to move fast. Her liquid courage, for all its potency, did not have the endurance to hold her up for much longer. The beams were already beginning to whine and creak.

"I liked what I saw."

Luna blushed harder, but her boldness fed off of Twilight's blunt, succinct tactics. "And what... what exactly did you see?" She closed in around her, her face less than a meter away.

Twilight's skin seemed to itch and burn with anxiety. She felt as if she couldn't bring the next sentence to bear, to be permanently locked away within the confines of a shy mind. But not tonight.

"Your butt." The incredibly crude reply caused Twilight to snicker. "I mean, it's very... alluring."

The two sat facing eachother, as Luna's hindlegs gave out and she plopped down on her afforementioned rear. Her cheeks had already reached their final color. The seconds passed. The gears appeared to tick inside the older alicorn's head, until finally her mouth edged open to speak.

"Would you like to... see it again?" Luna wondered, her voice small and tiny. "These nobles bore me, but– well, spending the rest of the night with you would be anything but."

Twilight nearly shot out of her seat, her puffed out wings projecting her from her spot against the bar. Her whisper was desperate and shuddered with desire. "Please."

Author's Note:

Habanc is best butt

PreviousChapters Next