• Published 24th Feb 2012
  • 3,995 Views, 342 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Broken Bonds - Kippershy



After a water talisman failure, the future of a large settlement and a city rest in one ponies hooves and the bonds he makes in his quest to fix everything. However, some things aren't so easy to fix.

  • ...
21
 342
 3,995
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Wow. I forgot how much of a junkie Crimson is. Sad to see such a strong buck sucking dick for crack cheating on Cherry for a little Med-X.
I can't wait for Cherry to tear him a new one. Not to say all the blame is on Crimmy. Eos isn't doing him any favors with her enabling. I honestly feel bad for Cherry, fighting off advances of all those strong and powerful bucks to stay true to her love, while he cuddles alicorns and does dope back in the bunker.
In the famous words of Marvin: "This will all end in tears. I just know it."

Well, at least we have a rescue plan now. Crimson should have booped Helios to restart her brain...missed opportunity there.
We have a highly trained spec-ops team, a battle hardened resistance group, various gangs, an undead ghoul in power armor with an explosive minigun, and three Alicorns...
"You guys cause a distraction and hold my beer while I 1v1 the base and save Cherry."

Yeah, no way this can go horribly wrong.

I'm glad the next chapter is rolling already, finally feels like we're going somewhere. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

9967463
Yay, new reader/new comments! I'm very happy and curious to see any thoughts you have! Also, please, please, please forgive me, for both the quality you're having to endure and what you're going to experience. I promise it'll get better, in both cases.

Can’t wait to see where this goes.

Hope all is well. Still on my read list.

Kiiiiiiiip
Finish your fuckung story alreadyyyyy

Login or register to comment