• Published 27th Jun 2013
  • 3,350 Views, 139 Comments

The Hunter - TheDarkestWarrior



My first story. It is a crossover between My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic and Predator.

  • ...
13
 139
 3,350
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

I could not read more than 2 paragraphs, go through this and fix it.

4395922 nothing needs fixing. Stop being a hater

4395922 Is there an earlier version of this chapter that I'm missing cause I didn't see many errors?

The yautja xenos are excellent warriors, I learned this the hard way when I led my legion against them in a campaign of extermination against them during the Great Crusade.

Llch #5 · May 16th, 2014 · · 1 ·

4396580
NEEEEEEEERD

Shit just went down

R.I.P. Applejack:pinkiesad2:

4396866 Is that supposed to be an insult mortal? Not that good considering most of the sites viewers are "nerds" themselves.

Muhahahhahahahahaha! :pinkiecrazy:
*Cough!* sorry about that I just needed to let out an evil laugh to show how funny it will be to see Applejack try and take on a Preadator.......
She better have help from Arnold or Chuck cuz if not.......:rainbowlaugh:
SHE'S SCREWED!

Awesome chapter.:twilightsmile:

4395975 You didn't read the unedited version.

4396116 Yes.

4401981 Listen man, I didn't edit this chapter anytime after releasing it, I'm really confused to why you think I've changed anything....
:unsuresweetie:

4403890 Then why did you say you read the unedited version? If your trying to troll you've failed quite horridly :rainbowkiss:

4405518 I didn't feel like going through the effort to explain to people that there are many glaringly obvious mistakes. If they didn't believe my first post, they'll never believe me, so I just said there was an edit. Let them live in their world of self-assurance. It matters little to me.

4405518 I didn't feel like going through the effort to explain to people that there are many glaringly obvious mistakes. If they didn't believe my first post, they'll never believe me, so I just said there was an edit. Let them live in their world of self-assurance. It matters little to me.

4407220 Thanks for letting me know twice.

4408911 Sometimes when you click the add comment button too fast, you click it twice. And it adds the comment twice.

this is some wicked shit

The careless way in which this story is written makes it even more entertaining.
Take King Razorbeak and his ambassador for examle: saying blue collar worker shit like "fuckin ponies" and the description of how much he liked the sobs and moans of his prisoners. Really, it made me laugh harder than would be appropriate.
Is he going to beat the living shit out of good old AJ now?
Hehe, keep it up!

4408911

" Take me to this ' Sweet Apple Acres ' pony" Guan ordered.
" Seriously, guy, listen to me you don't....."
" Now "

LLET'S GET READY FOR A DEATH BAATTLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

please update i want to see applejack get her ass handed to her by a predator

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

why sexual? does the Predator have a sexual relationship with some pony or something hehehehehehe.....

That's right but does he skull fuq someone because that would be weird to read:rainbowhuh:

Is this going to be continued

FUCK YAY IS AWSOME:trollestia:

They all stood there with their mouths open. Guan reached into his pocket and pulled out the check he had been given.
" Who here runs this bank!"

https://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o

BTW REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

" I require your assistance equine. I have been looking for a vendor that sells the fruit, apple. Where i can find such a vendor?" Guan asked.
:pinkiehappy:

Is this a parody?

Is there going to be more I like this story it's amazing because I am a big predator fan

I NEED BLOODY MOAR! GIVE IT TO ME OR ELSE!

Because of your story, I started watching the AVP movies, as well as the Predator Predator movies. You have an amazing talent, and I can't wait to see more of this . :)

Intriguing story. Just curious: where do you get some of the Predator names from? - both for the characters and their equipment.

Se pierde el sentido de lo que es el depredador, va muy mal la historia.

the creator of this story has been offline for 2 years I think its safe to say this story is already 6ft under, to bad to cuz there aren't many predator in mlp story's and this one was really enjoyable.

Login or register to comment