• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 944 Views, 60 Comments

Trixie Gets Slandered for the Last Time. - Kaidan



Fraud. Cheat. Harlot. Trixie has been called many things, but after the alicorn amulet incident, a local newspaper pushes her past the breaking point. Would she kill to protect her reputation?

  • ...
13
 60
 944
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Apart from cutting off dicks and popping eyes out again, there's nothing that could possibly disgust me.

That I'm aware of.

I'll be back after reading Ch 3...

i take it someone REALLY pissed you off before you wrote this?

:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:

melisozgur.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/game-over.jpg
sociable.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/game-over.jpg
langcatfinancial.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/game-over.jpg
consciouslifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/game_over1.jpeg
solareasy.de/images/13_Game_Over_Atom_600.jpg

Psycho shit to the max, bro. Can't decide if the anus machine or the filly was more disturbing. But fucking god fuck fuckedy fuck dammit: Someone's seriously pissed about his job!

I now need a serious dose of happy Everyone stories to make up for this. :applejackunsure:

(PS: Not a negative comment. My mind's just full of fuck after reading this.)

3000435
I'm not sure, I may kill her or just keep her chained in a basement. No plans. :pinkiecrazy:

3000469
Eeyup. :eeyup:

3000533
Soft filly, warm filly, little ball of fur...

What are the chances I would accidentally catch this on the updates list when I just happened to scroll down to the bottom of the page?

Holy Christ this was brutal. And I fucking ENJOYED IT!!?? I'm a horrible person. I fucking love this story, and at some point, you're gonna have to off the kid at some point to put her misery at rest and to be with her parents again, well at least, one.

-The Good Doctor

3000753
33.333%, repeating of course.

3000985
Yeah, I'm not sure what would be the most brutal way to off the kid. Also, the kid is essential to the "plot." This isn't just mindless violence, it's mindless violence and thinly veiled hatred for a greater reason. :pinkiecrazy:

The Canterlot Killer won’t know who we are.”

:flutterrage::flutterrage::twilightangry2::ajbemused:

3001144
Crap did I reference you again? I couldn't think of a cool serial killer name so I thought "Well, it's Canterlot, she's a killer..." Now I have to figure out which of your stories I referenced.

Oh well, if anyone has a better name for Trixie I'm open to suggestions. I've got a head ache, a sore throat, and I can barely breathe, so at this point my only two literary settings are brutal murder and clop.

3001286The Canterlot Killer was referenced in The Secret Life of Rarity, and he has his own spin-off coming at some point.

jz1

What in the name of holy hell did your coworkers do to you, Kaidan?

Isn't their mere existence enough?

I am disturbed on a few various levels...
Kaidan, where do you live so I can move as far away as possible from you in a desperate attemp to never run the risk at bumping into you on the street? Okay, to the point now. I thoroughly enjoyed this story so far, yes I'm horrible indeed. I love how Trixie just left Sean to his fate. As a few people commented before, I also sense that Peach will play a considerable role in the future.
Keep it up!
-RUD

Good sir, this is one of the best self-inserts I have ever seen
3002186
Aw, you don't have to that, just don't.... annoy him. Or piss him off. Or bump into him when he's drunk. Cuz he'll probably do something to you and go shoot up his workplace

Oh my god you clever bastard. The Canterlot Killer was hinted at in the early chapters of The Secret Life Of Rarity as the only serial killer in equestrian history, and here you go making obscure references to a section of a fanfiction that only diehard readers would remember.

3122529
Yes, it wasn't at all because I had no idea what to call her, and chose to just call her [insert city name here] killer ...

3123524 Shut up. It was still funny to me. :raritydespair:

3125261
Hey some of my best references are by accident :)

3125682 all is forgiven. :yay:

LOVING this fic so far; I'm definently looking forward to the next chapter when it comes out!

No offense but I have learned from experiance that if a fic doesn't update for more then a year then the chances of it updating at all are almost non-existent, while I do hope you will update I can't bring myself to think of this fic as anything other then dead... sorry for that

Even though this one is cancelled, what there is still satisfies my dark side.

“Of course not! I approve of stories with good grammar and punctuation! I’m not responsible for the content!” -Every FimFiction Admin Ever

I do hope you bring it back if you get the need, writing IS therapeutic and although things like this are............quite dark. It's good to get frustration off of your chest so you don't take it out on other's.

Something I need to utilize a bit more frequently myself.

I wish you'd add to this.

Login or register to comment