• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 4,836 Views, 320 Comments

How the hell did this happen? Or should that now be hay? - Lucky424



Whilst on a special duty, a brony experiences a explosion that is not typical.....and sends him somewhere not possible.

  • ...
17
 320
 4,836

It has finally arrived.

I've finally done it. The side story/ sequel is up!!!

.....well, submitted, you'll just have to wait for it to be approved!!

Lucky's Seven: The Changeling hunters

Comments ( 30 )

Finally,Real Ponies,Make AMV's

(A Shoutout To "Real Ninjas" Video In Youtube,Which Is Also One Of My First Videos In The Site:yay:)

Frick Yeah!It Still Ended In An Odd Number :D

2291476 He's a moron. He probably thought it was a place where he could fire the 'incompetent' staff!
2291494 You never what? And fun? The guy who he's based on....I wouldn't let him fly in a simulator, let alone a real aircraft. His driving is bad enough!!
2292705 Yes, that is most definitely not this book!

I don't know why, but I feel like re-reading this story. Mainly because I want to see how Lucky got into all this.

2372636 It will be explained. Somehow. You know, I hadn't even thought about that yet, but you've given me filler chapter for the next story now!!

2372647Actually, that's not what I meant at all. Hadn't even thought of that. When I said 'got here' I meant to where he is now: Captain Fire Streak, friend of changelings, badass.

2372652 'Friend' of Changelings? Remember Cadence's name for him, 'Changeling-bane'?

But yeah, I know what you mean. I have to read it sometimes to see what I put down, to make sure story 2 stays with the events!

2372655He may be the Changeling Bane, but he's also befriended multiple changelings as well. (One confirmed, multiple others suspected)

2507931 Yeah, though I'd stop you before you got too far........I had the same thing from someone who started the sequel. Told them about this one, but not sure if they read it. Can't wait to see your thoughts on this!

Oh boy, here we go......
2663211 Something you have never seen before has just taken down a few of your comrades without even touching them, and then proceeded to win against three of your elites in melee combat whilst injured. You are just a regular soldier/guard. Would you stay to fight?
2663590 He's used for a bit of comedy. He's an easy target.
2663629 It's also the last thing to go through a bug's mind when it flies into a windscreen....
2663746 I know, but I like the way it sounded with his rank. Being a Brit, we say LT Lefteneant, and it fits well with White Feather. No, don't ask why we say it like that, I don't know.
2663989 Am I safe in assuming you live over in the US? Because if you do, your troops get more recognition then ours. Hell, they get free entry to places like Busch Gardens. We don't even get discount in Mcdonalds. And it's not even safe for us to walk our own streets any more. I don't know if you ger out news over there, so read this.

2665059 Aye, I'm shocked by it. And their reason '[British Troops] kill [Taliban/Muslim Extremists] on a daily basis' is hardly a fitting excuse, in my opinion. Hell, a friend of mine was threatened a few days ago by an Extremist, for wearing a Help for Heroes band.

Nicely explained, and I also completely agreed with how you wrote the story. You didn't make it 'too good' for yourself, so you didn't have an eight-way with the Elements and Princesses or anything. Personally, I detest stories that are written in that way, and this story was in no way like it. Awesome job.

2665334 I don't know if you read the sequel......but, well not with the Bearers....Celestia and Luna however.....read Epilogue Charlie if you don't want to read the whole thing, it explains why they are in his room just before they go after Chrysalis' hive.

2665334 The most shocking thing about that is people just stood there videoing it, and not one helped. If that was me, I would've drop-kicked that fucker, and made sure he stayed down. One of the videos had the guy who did it going on about 'you see this everyday in our country." blah blah blah, and he's from fucking London! It's about time this government did something to protect it's own people, not immigrants.

But I can't say that out loud because of my job, I'd get in trouble.

2665354 Exactly! This happens during all sorts of terrorist acts and murders! Can people not just leave their phones at home, and bring tasers to work in case this happens?!

3016313 Firstly, wow, people are still reading this crap?

Secondly, I don't believe she's as dopey as made out. There has to be a reason to why she wants to make others smile, and that's what I came up with. In a way, it makes an eerie kind of sense.

Also, if you see any errors, feel free to point them out.:yay::yay:

3016439 The question is, would you run or stay?

3016593 That is indeed the song, my favourite of theirs.

3016870 Hmm, strange. He can be found on my follower section of my user page if you're interested.

3219712 Two things...

One, it was Nova fusion, and yes, think of it like that, but red instead of blue.

Two... holy fuckballs, ponies are still reading this drivel?

3555063 Just wait... they get worse.

As does the spelling and grammar in this one. A full edit is planned when I have the time.

4098933 Could have been, we were never told exactly what it was.

4102685 I still can't believe people are still reading this crap!

On that note, are you reading everything of mine?

4422885 Sarge is the red one with the voice that just says 'sarge'. Caboose is the mentally slow blue one. Tucker is the perverted blue one. Church is the smart blue one. Griff was the yellow one that Sarge hated. Simmons was the ass kissing red one. And Donut was he noob in the pink armor.

4425970 Only if it's Cmdr Shepard.

4426028 No, it's not.

“Good Morning Lieutenant!”
“What, are you the bucking weatherpony now?”

Focus on that.

4103479 Yep. You're a great author, and I have to read something while waiting for the other stories to come off hiatus. Plus, it keeps me out of my dad's hair when he is working with a soldering iron.

4426065 Even the mature ones?

4426078 I read those at night.

4631992 Second part is just its designation, and the 'ball' is the type, meaning standard here.

Ball, AP, incendiary... all types of bullet.

5261661 Wait... did you read part 2 before part 1?

Dayum that was great!

Great story. The romance part was a little bit much in the few chapters were it happened, in my opinion. But overall well done, it really earned the comedy tag and was fun to read from the beginning to the end. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment