• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 11,645 Views, 322 Comments

Royal Indiscretions - cherryfourier



Her royal highness, princess Celestia, has eyes set on one studious, purple mare. As an opportunity emerges, she finds a way to show just how caring the teacher can be to her most faithful student.

  • ...
47
 322
 11,645
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 82 )

Oh Celestia's sweet teats. So much darkness. I believe in a thing called love! No, stop it.

If you see any issues with my writing, tell me! The more explicit you are the better. :heart:

Well that was a masterful turn around. Talk about biting off more than you can chew, hahaha!

Did she just flip that entrapment spell on poor Luna? Oh my! Infinite sexytimes with royal sisters!

2406012 2406017>>2405998

"Herp, derp, I'm gonna try making the literal goddess of sex lust after me."

"Silly Luna." :trollestia:

I'm not even sure if I can even

:heart:

Well... :rainbowderp:
That was a new way to cleanse Luna...
I like it! :heart:

I bet the next chapter will be an epic duel between Luna and Celestia over Twilight.
It will probably be a tie and this story will turn into a GLORIOUS Twilunestia story. :yay:

2406046 The ominous thunder sounds in the distance as two primeval goddesses wage war against one another. Equestria cries as the land itself is torn asunder by the primordial spells and curses, yet the two still stand.

:trollestia: "Ha! You just activated my trap card!"
"Fie! 'Tis a folly! No fair! You big cheat. Pfffpffff!"

Well Twilight is doing a pretty good job at being a goddess of sex...

THere were a few spelling errors (I think you wrote 'moon' once where you meant 'mood'), but the story was so well written I can't remember where they were.

So Nightmare Moon tried to mystically enslave Twilight, and her spell backfired on her because of Twilight's destiny as Princess of Sex. So...does this mean Twilight never goes to Ponyville?:fluttercry:

I wonder if Celestia's going to be conflicted by this. On one hand... hoof, Luna's back, on the other, she's totally imprinted on Twilight. There also lies the issue with Twilight not realizing that this particular dream had all the impact in the real world. Then again, sexy fun times could ensue from this and princest could potentially run rampant.

Nice Inception reference BTW.

I'll be in my bunk. :eeyup:

Hey, awesome. You updated! :twilightsmile: Now lets just take a looksy here and...........whoa :rainbowderp: Did Twilight just sexed out the nightmare out of Luna? Yes, yes she did.

The chapter progressed nicely and the whole dream thing was a good turnabout on Twilight's part, way to go lust incarnate. I have to wonder how this plan came about.

:trollestia: "I...I cannot risk you Twilight. Not for anything, not even for her...you..you're too important."

:twilightsmile: "It's okay Celestia, I have a plan. I'll just do what I do best."

:trollestia: "Twilight, I doubt serenading her about how the Ignaseus principle is wrong with regards the transfer of heat in transient flux-"

:facehoof: "No Celestia, I meant......you know :twilightblush: ....the other thing?"

:trollestia: Oh.......naughty Twilight, so one goddess isn't enough for you hmmmm?"

I noticed one error in your writing here;

"I need to give the princess a proper than you later."

And then, as the golden sun shone brightly above all of Canterlot, they were no more.

Than should probably be thank (dear lord if my comment has any spelling mistakes...:twilightsheepish:)

Can't wait to see how Luna will fit into the relationship, keep up the good work and as always if you need someone to bounce ideas off of then I would eager to to help.

2406089 2406095
That's just how Sparkle rolls.
i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/AraHamako/Ponies/Twilight-deal-with-it.gif

2406112
Nope, no Ponyville. Going there would mean meeting the rest of mane 6 - I really dislike having them in a story just because they are together in the show. Writing multiple characters well is kinda hard without glossing over them and making them feel unimportant, in which case, why bother in the first place? I'd rather have this story focus on Twilight and her relationship with Celestia (and Luna!) rather than going off on every tangent imaginable.

2406125
Celestia? As in the "have sex with me before the whole court" Celestia? I think she'll be ok somehow :trollestia:
And it's actually Twilight whose imprinted on Luna, the last few lines hint at the her spell backfiring.

2406151
There was no plan actually, everything was incidental. Things almost went to hell. Celestia wanted to strengthen the binding spell that held Nightmare Moon, and Twilight insisted to accompany her, since, "Oh, god, I'm gonna add another millennium to my beloved sister's exile and that kinda sucks for my psyche." If she wouldn't bind the baddie again, the prophecy from the show proper would come true and the queen meanie would break loose. I'll expand on explanations in the next chapter hopefully.

I like this Twi/Celly exchange, sounds like a good fit for them. And thanks for pointing out the typo.

hehe, Nightmare Moon really screwed up this time

2406184
Okay, just one question, then.
Where's Spike in all this?:moustache:

2406184

You know I'm strangely relieved it wasn't planned, because I always disliked how many stories where Celestia has everything planned out (It also makes sense that Celestia wouldn't want to risk Twilight in any way)

Something wrong with that explanation though, Celestia said she needed the elements of harmony to seal Nightmare Moon before, wouldn't she needed them again? Would explain why she failed though.

I'm feeling so happy for Tia with that explanation though, since Luna is coming back or so it seems. Though wouldn't she be a slave to Twilight now with the whole imprinting, not saying Twilight would be happy in any way about that. That's kind of a bummer about the whole heartwarming reunion....well damn it to hell, I'm sad now :fluttershysad:

2406331
It's the same story as Ponyville. I didn't plan any grand story and character development for Spike so I didn't bother putting him in. Besides, I kinda dislike him. The setup is great, there are some unanswered questions about his origins, his servitude to Twilight together with him being a dragon is also interesting - there is a lot of potential for development, but... He's a cartoon character. He's bland and unimaginative. The rest of the mane six have great personalities, but Spike? He's kinda bleh.

(alright, Pinkie Pie has a cartoonish personality too - but in her case, her entire raison d'ĂŞtre is being a loony tunes character, which is more forgivable)

2406335
I love thinking about Celestia as a grand schemer, silently moving pieces on the board from behind a curtain. It gives her so much more depth.

But you're right, it would totally skew the relationship dynamic and basically invalidate all previous chapters. She's a nice princess in my story.

About the elements - they were used in sealing the nightmare, but strengthening the seal would require just pouring out an enormous amount of magic. I hope that's not too contrived. It also makes Celestia's character more interesting in this story - before she changed her mind, she wanted to let her crazy sister loose instead of just resealing her, potentially endangering whole Equestria for a fleeting hope of getting Luna back.

And don't worry, things will be taking a turn for the brighter from now on. :heart:

2406412

Oh, really? Yay! Happy, happy, happy! :pinkiehappy: That's nice. :twilightsmile:

I thought for a second there I might have to use all this gasoline and shit, it's expensive you know?

By the way, I think you have a delightful home :pinkiesmile:

Edit: As soon as I posted this I was wondering what the hell I was thinking.

Hm. Just like the Sun can burn you and Love can lead you astray, so can Sex turn to rape. Mind rape, in this case.

To be fair, NMM started it. However, if it's already going this far, I think Twilight should learn to control her new powers before they become a problem. I believe the whole Goddess package is morally indeterminate, and it comes down to Twilight to use it for good.

D'awwwwww... This chapter was adorable! Well, except for the parts with Nightmare Moon, but that's to be expected... (don't ask how clop can be adorable; I don't know either, but for some reason I was Da'www'ing through the majority of this chapter)

:heart:

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Most appropriate chapter title ever.

2405940 hah Celestia hath claimed another victory and Luna has just joined Twilights harem.:twilightsmile:

So Twilight just literally fucked the crazy out of Nightmare Moon?:rainbowhuh: NICE!:twilightsheepish::moustache:

look forward to this but i need to say it

First line!!
"Are you certain, my love?" XD

huh, the unicorn of sex has a wide range of abilities apparently. being able to out-do the alicorn of dreams in a dream has got to be a first.

2406525
Oh no! Twilight's power's are getting out of control!
"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to have sex with you!"
"W-what?! B-But... I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING, TWILIGHT!"

2408520
Pray the gay away! I mean, the nightmare. I mean like, fuck.

2409470
:twilightsmile: "Haha! I have outfucked you, fiend!"
Luna: "Fool! This is not even my final form!"

NMM: I SHALL HAVE SLAVZS!
:twilightangry2:: Bitch, I'm gonna fuck the evil right out of you!
And she totally did:twilightsmile:

YEARS LATER... (if the seal can't be weakened for some reason)

Luna: Oh mistress! Mistress Twilight! Where are you?
Celestia: Mistress Twilight?
Twilight: What? She used a spell in an attempt to turn me into a sex slave to use against you.:twilightsheepish:
Celestia: How could you overcome her strength in the dream world?
Twilight: Sex. Slave. I'm the goddes of sex, of course I was gonna win:twilightsmile:
Luna: There you are mistress! I've been so lonely without your company from all those years ago!
Twilight: It's only been two years...


...Ok, I'm having way to much fun with this new train of thought on beating NMM:rainbowlaugh:

Twilight is the cutest form of.. errr, pure sexiness I guess. :twilightsmile:

2406184
Imprinting on someone has usually meant that they were imprinted as in captivated or valuing something highly. I believe it was first coined by someone describing the attachment many baby animals develop once they find the first thing which they believe to be their parent. They "Imprint" the parent as their parent (usually the mother).

Granted, the definition you assumed I meant does make more sense as far as literal word use.

As for the "have sex in front of the entire court" Celestia is concerned, yes, it could get out of hand... hoof, OR it could just turn into sharing. It kinda depends on just how much she loves her sister and in what ways she is willing. Even if she's adopting a much more open doctrine as far as making love, she might not be ready for Twilight to suddenly be banging her sister the moment they meet.

Never mind that you're the author, I tend to be a dick and argue my logic anyway!

2409842 Ooh, I was unaware of this, thanks. The wikipedia article even mentions sexual attraction as one kind of imprinting, so you are right on the money.

2409650

"Haha! I have outfucked you, fiend!"

:derpyderp2: well then that needs to find a way into a fic soon

Wow......:moustache:

Twilight Sparkle: The Sexorcist:rainbowdetermined2:

Sex solves everything

2406184

"I'd rather have this story focus on Twilight and her relationship with Celestia (and Luna!)"

Welp,that's my cue to get out.

It was an indeed different and entertaining ride,and while there's still room for improvement,you have a nice writing style.Hope you keep on improving.

Twilight:1 Nightmare Moon/Luna: 0
Though really they're both winners here. :twilightsmile:

Everyone needs the crazy fucked out of them once in a while:flutterrage:-------------:fluttershbad:-------------:yay:

wow, that plan backfired to say the least...i wonder what celestia will think when she sees her sister completely infatuated with twilight. one thing strikes me though, since they never fired the elements at her, but her mind is 'sane'-ish again; doesn't that mean that luna keeps her formidable power? (i would say form as well, but i guess he will be able to change in the real world as well).
that reaction when twilight was told it was a dream: "oh, i get it, it's a sex dream!:twilightsmile: spread 'em" :rainbowlaugh:

:flutterrage: <( MOAR!! .... please) :fluttershysad:

2537250 I can't write a convincing portrayal of polygamy since I'm unable to accurately imagine myself in such situation and have no experience with poly amorous relationships. Simply put, any emotion I insert into my characters is a direct reflection of what comes natural to humans in my culture with the "equine" theme serving only as a bit of flavor and providing an interesting setting.

On a deeper level, I'm not writing about horses, I'm writing about humans who look different and have a quirk or two to their character.

Honestly, I don't like the portrayal of pony family as a "herd" in the few fics I've seen here - I just can't relate and connect emotionally to this alien situation. I like it as a stylistic choice and a bit of differentiation but I simply can't empathize with polygamous characters.

Well now, I am guessing that the Elements wont be needed now...

Pffffft.
A) You don't go into Twi's head. In ANY 'verse. It just caaan't turn out well.
I mean, really. Either neurotic Twi creeps the evil brain control character out more than they creep everyone else out, you attempt to face the Goddess of Magic at a magic duel in her mind or
b) Out fuck the Goddess of Sex...

B is by far more fun!

Fav'd and upvoted. Definitely one of the better mature MLP stories around.

Keep up the good work.

2552696
Discord appears.
:twilightangry2: Fuck.
:twilightsmile: Oh, that's right!

2625696
Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out.

2636649
It's every girl's dream to be a princess!

2654166 2664679
:heart:

2682396
I tried writing a Cheerilee chapter, I really did. First she woke up from a Twilight-induced erotic dream in which our favourite purple librarian whispered sweet, sweet calculus into the teacher's ear. And then things became weird.

2707164
It's widely known that cannon Twilicorn is the princess of books. So no.

2708183
She can be the princess of erotic novels

2708183:facehoof: I wrote a Prince Scorpan/Nightmare Moon clopfic. Weird means nothing to me.
C'mon. Let's see it...:eeyup:

2710669 No, that's my turf!
2710769 Deleted it long ago, not because of the weirdness, but simply as a result of the abysmal quality of my writing which I tried and failed to fix. Maybe in the future I'll rewrite it properly; right now I can't motivate myself to make anything new - as you can see, the last chapter was out 2 months ago, bleh.
:raritycry:

Login or register to comment