• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 23,086 Views, 2,188 Comments

Homecoming - seeker9709



Thought to have been killed as a filly, Twilight Sparkle is discovered to be returning to Canterlot. Instead of a joyous reunion awaiting her, a trail of destruction follows her as Celestia and Luna struggle to discover how, and why, she's returned.

  • ...
116
 2,188
 23,086

PreviousChapters
Back on Board (Special update)

Hello my friends, I am excited to say I have finally returned from Bootcamp (mostly) alive and well! Definitely still tired from the whole thing, but I am now a, somewhat, free-man at my A-school. I've been graduated for about a week now, but I haven't yet received my laptop or gotten ready access to a computer since arriving. I should be getting it sometime in the next few days, in which I am will resume work on the next chapter and bringing you guys more Homecoming.

I do want to say, thank you all for the messages of encouragement and love you all sent, especially from veterans and my fellow service members. I loved reading the comments yall left, it was a lovely treat to come back too.

I will be classing up tomorrow, and should have a solid idea of my schedule for the next 5 weeks by this weekend, but I will also make good on delivering chapters in a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah yeah yeah..., I know with my track record that statement may have caused a few belly laughs or long groans, but I promise that everything will be wrapped up by Fall at the latest. Pinky swear it :pinkiesad2:

If all goes well, more will follow in about two weeks. I'll be putting out blogs to keep followers updated, so give me a follow if you want to be kept up to date, or just wanna say high every so often. Thanks once more for yalls patience, and I look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on the upcoming chapters.

With love
-Seeker

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

Glad to hear that everything went well though. Take your time as well, I (And many others) will gladly be alright with waiting for however long you need.

Well now that your in AIT I'm gonna need you to find me 59bfeet of chow-line and a PRC-E-7.

11629193

Well, I can get you 59 feet of Chow Line about 05:45am any morning you want it, if'n you're near the galley.

And Chief said we can get you PRC, but we'll need you to fill out an ID 10-T. You know temp commands, gotta fill out a form for everything :raritywink:

welcome back, and take your time...

Hope your doing well, take your time.

Login or register to comment