• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 23,085 Views, 2,188 Comments

Homecoming - seeker9709



Thought to have been killed as a filly, Twilight Sparkle is discovered to be returning to Canterlot. Instead of a joyous reunion awaiting her, a trail of destruction follows her as Celestia and Luna struggle to discover how, and why, she's returned.

  • ...
116
 2,188
 23,085

PreviousChapters Next
(Urgent Update 04/09)

Hello friends, I am terribly sorry to bring you news of another short haitus.

As mentioned in my recent blog updates I had recently begun my application for the US Navy, and had been given a ship date for a few weeks out, however my ship date was moved forward as of last weekend. I'd hoped to get the Part two chapter out by today, but with the insanity of packing and prep, I was unable to do so, being so desperate as to try to finalize the chapter on my drive up from Orlando to Jacksonville. (I wasn't driving, it's all good)

My Basic Training will be for the next 8-10 weeks, and so I won't have any updates until then (God willing I do not get injured/sick while in Basic) and so I am extremely disappointed to say there wont be any chapters till June. Once I get to my A-School, I can continue putting out the final few chapters, but I am sorry to have to announce another brief delay.

I love you all for your continued patience with me, and I hope to be back as soon as possible with the final updates. Take care, and I'll see you all soon.

-Seeker

PreviousChapters Next