• Published 10th Jan 2012
  • 2,988 Views, 60 Comments

Chronicles of an Unknown World - The Awakening - Blue Blaze {COMET}



Twilight and Applejack find a strange meteor that crash lands into Sweet Apple Acres. Soon after, Ponyville suffers from a great thunderstorm. Against all odds, Twilight must survive the end of the world and save Equestria... with a human.

  • ...
17
 60
 2,988

PreviousChapters
UPDATE: Chapter 2 Re-written!

Chapter 2 has been re-written and posted up here in the correct chapter order for Chronicles. This has been on the back burner for quite some time, and I had finished chapter two about 4 months ago. However, I hadn't really read over it that much, and considered editing it some more later. That later never came, and as I was going through my list of posted stories and checked Chronicles I realized that I had messed up and not posted the re-done chapter. I quickly fixed however, and decided to post the chapter even if there are a few typos here and there. The new version is still better than the old version.

Only 3 more chapters to go until the re-write is complete. But, of course, I'll still need to fix some continuity errors in later chapters still, but one step at a time here. Progress is progress, and progress is slow because Chronicles isn't my main project right now.

I hope you'll understand. Anyways, enjoy.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

10962845
Dead story and that was a 7 year old post I don't even remember this man

Login or register to comment