• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 4,651 Views, 368 Comments

Collision Zone - Lord Sunder



A creature from beyond, displaced, meets a faithful student of the sun princess, forging a pact.

Comments ( 46 )

I'm surprised this is the first time I've seen Celestia use her mane to fuck someone.
Initially I thought the sex scene was kinda gratuitous, but looking back it really isn't that much.

3803187
I initially didn't have the whole thing, but I was gently reminded that it wouldn't have been fair on Twilight the way I had it originally. She basically got teased and sunburnt for her troubles. Dancer pretty much wrote the latter half of that scene, because she's the maven of clop and also better experienced with such things than I am. I'm really glad she did, because it works a lot better that way imo.

Edit: I'm just as surprised as you. I figured it would be done a lot more, considering it's pretty obviously magical/prehensile to some degree. It waves by itself and never drags along the floor despite being twice her body length. Ready made tentacle porn. I think Four of Two did something similar, tbf, although to a lesser extent.

That was hot, I mean smoking hot with the action. keep it up on the story.:twilightsmile:

The scene with Celestia just kind of breaking down when her mask broke or w/e really made me think about Luna, especially since later on (or it might've been earlier, my mind was...distracted this chapter), wherein Celestia basically states that she always needs her "Sister".

So in short, Celestia is a giant mess of sentimentality, martyr issues, and clinginess under her mask...

But what about Luna? I can't recall a single time in this story where she has shown any love towards anything not herself, granted I haven't re-read this in a while. And as is the main focus of any interaction with her, she seems to regard every being (with possible except of Celestia) below her. So I'm left wondering, is there some mask there? I doubt she'd be crying in a bath about accidentally hurting someone, but how much of her haughtiness is just an act? She's never been close to anyone, possibly even her sister, and from what I recall she never really made any sort of action to dispel the notion I have of her that she thinks that she's better than everyone.

So will Twilight pull Luna out of that shell? And will Luna join in with Celestia?
We just saw that "Celestia" and "Luna" are not against being together...
Can they be with another?

What is the purpose of this story?

Totally love the untouchable yet fragile Celestia... a hundred times better than her
normal portrayals in fiction...

“I can’t say I can picture you being fat, Celestia,” Twilight murmured, smiling fondly, her icy aura tingling deliciously against Celestia’s teats. I wish she would shift a little lower… no, no, be serious. I could break her if I’m not careful. Still, she couldn’t help a little purr at the thought.

Is that thought Twilight's or Celestia's?

They used their hair a lot... :duck: Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but to constantly use it in rabid succession? Still Twilestia has been written, my mission has been fulfilled. :trollestia: Now I must go find more! :raritydespair:

Ha. Wonderful chapter!! You know what would make it even better!? If we maybe, I don't know, had a little bit of flutterdash in there? Come on! Just think about it. Fluttershy is upset and emotionally unbalanced. She needs a "savior" in her life, so to speak. Rainbow dash being Fluttershy's oldest friend (according to cannon so far) helps her in her time of need. One thing leads to another and then BOOM! We have flutterdash baby! Am I right? Of course. But it's your story. Do whatever you want.:rainbowkiss::heart::fluttercry:

3804183
Tried to fix up some of the pronoun problem there. And thanks, it was Celestia's. Since that scene was from her perspective, I try to keep all the thoughts as hers. I'm basically abusing the hell out of third person limited by having multiple protagonists and switching between them whenever I feel like it. If I did that with first person people would probably lynch me :rainbowlaugh:.

3803933
I'm thinking the first arc is a fairly fluffy romance/drama focused on both Twilight and Celestia's relationship (no shit), and also on Luna's growing number of interactions with ponykind (you will hopefully die from the cute). This will also bring her into contact with Celestia, which is what Twilight hopes for, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere near as well as she thinks due to a major issue that's thus far only been hinted at. As for Twilunestia... probably not, so don't get your hopes up. At least not in the way that you mean.

The purpose of this story? Not sure what you mean by that, as to whether that's an inquiry about my plot or about my reasons for writing the story in the first place. What do you mean?

3804825
I figured Twilight has a bit of a fetish for the prehensile hair since it's sorta like a great big fluffy blanket that can molest her on Celestia's whim :twilightblush:. Also, tentacles. Tentacles are handy here to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve. I'll probably tone it down a little in the future, though.

3804893 Don't apologize for my bit of the writing, love :raritywink: I just thought the hair thing was hot :3 And handy, given the... anatomical restrictions of ponies.

Anyway. I liked this chapter, and thank you for letting me write a bit of it :)

3804917
Ah, sorry, I was referring to the bath scene mainly. I do focus an inordinate amount on their manes generally, to be fair. Your part was great :heart:

3804935 I seem to recall you having a certain fondness for hair... :raritywink:

3804941
I like long hair, so sue me. Still, the length makes it handy to tug on, wouldn't you say :scootangel:?

3804994 I seem to have forgotten... I guess next time you better make sure I remember, eh? :trixieshiftright:

*is a bit giddy for the list :3*

3805003
Hee, my bad :rainbowkiss: we'll just have to fix that come Bronycon :pinkiesmile:

3805022 I'll hold you to that~

You are strong. Thank you, again.

Tone it down? Shtoopid!.. Ahem. No. Dont :twilightsheepish:

Oh, and yes, 4o2 did indeed had Celestia using her hair for... purposes. You guys (you and Ariamaki) are probably tied for best Celestia in fandom, in general.

3803722 Luna's the same in every story :D At least here it's more or less justified...

3805022
3805003
Oh lord, are you two seriously planning a hook up at BronyCon in the comments of your own fanfic?
...
Actually that's kinda hot. Carry on.

3805104 what do you mean planning

s'been done before ;) naturally, it'll happen again, because schmoopy-do

(I'm quite medicated, don't mind me)

3805113
Studies have shown that hooking up at BronyCon can be awesome. I encourage writing a fic based on two ponies meeting up at a convention.

3804825
They recently read the Power Ponies comic and got a few ideas from Maneiac. Can't say I blame 'em.

3804893
No TwiLunaLestia? I am disappoint, son. :pinkiegasp:

3805798
Heh, I actually haven't seen that. I know it's a thing at the moment, but I was pretty aware of what I was getting into when I gave Twilight prehensile hair in chapter one.

3805798
It's been done before that. Celestia did that to Twilight in Four of Two.

Wow, suddenly Slice of Life. I like it! Keep up the good work. :pinkiesmile:

3816067
They don't allow Adventure/Slice of Life anymore, otherwise I'd have tagged it as such when I started :twilightblush:. I have a bit of a fanboy crush on Ariamaki, who wrote Four of Two, and that was Adv/SoL. It's one of the tagging combinations I feel the mods are dead wrong on, honestly.

Thanks =)

good story you have here.

3831373
You're very welcome

3806258
I remember that, Twilight daydreaming about Celestia when her hair starts doing lewd things to an ink pot- foreshadowing to the nth degree!

I wish I could do more. Maybe if I… no, it would be easier to clone her than to fix the scarring

That's dark... :pinkiegasp:

I really love this story. From the slow storytelling(aka: perfect pacing) and awesome premise to the steamy sex and the well-matched relationships.
Everything is in perfect amounts and all comes together oh so well.
Mane sex is neat, hot, and hilarious all at the same time!
I just can't get enough of this story. I so hope that it's updated soon! Keep us posted?

4036146
I have roughly half to two-thirds of a chapter done at the moment, but also have coursework due on the 7th and 10th, so probably not going to be able to finish it any time in the immediate future.

4038033
I just got done with midterms, myself(most of them, anyways) so I know how busy you must be!
Go ahead and do what you need to; I can wait.:twilightsmile:

A wonderful gem of a story we have here.

Celestia's problem is interesting and all, but it is -atleast I feel- extraordinarily simple compared to Luna's.

I am curious to see how Terminis and Twilight bring our beloved Luna down to Equis.

And Twilight? She'll be fine. Why? Because Twilight.

When will you update this glorious story!

update update update update

Your review courtesy of the Pleasant Commentator and Review Group has been completed.

You can find it here.

Enjoy!

I don't care. I will hold out until this story is updated!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Please don't be dead. Please please please don't be dead? @.@

*knock*knock* hello............ you alive................would kinda like an update............................. im running out of decent stories to read......................... dont make me read to twipie ~shudders~ plz......................

Hello! Do you mind if I add this to the Parasites and Symbiotes group? It'd fit perfectly into the latter, as far as I'm concerned.

More please?
~Crystalline Electrostatic~

5175830 i feel your pain, although calling it twinkie sounds better...even if i still don't like it

Is this story going to get an update...?

Login or register to comment