• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,753 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,753

PreviousChapters Next
Heat - DbzOrDie

ā€œEVERYPONY DOWN!!ā€

Rainbow Dash and Applejack hit the ground as yet another fireball came from the sky and impacted on one of the many bakeries that littered Canterlot.

Rainbow quickly got back on her hooves and helped Applejack up. She could feel the heat radiating of off the destroyed bakery. The various cakes and pastries in the shop already melting from the intense temperatures.

Rainbow let go of Applejack and adjusted her helmet before turning to her commander and saying: ā€œSir, two dragons near Canterlot park. Requisting permission to kick flank.ā€

ā€œGranted,ā€ their commander yelled as he took off his damaged helmet. After a quick salute, he rushed over to the many soldiers still on the ground, trying to get as many back up as he could.

Rainbow and Applejack saluted their commander and turned to the two dragons hovering above the park. Their distance was still great, making the dragons appear as two tiny specks in the sky.

Rainbow bowed and allowed Applejack to climb on board. The two of them combined were argually the best weapon of the entire equestrian army. Rainbowā€™s speed and Applejackā€™s strenght made for a devastating combo.

Applejack gave the sign that she was ready and Rainbow took off. Carrying another pony on her back might have been exhausting for her in the beginning but she quickly got used to it.

The beginning, Rainbow thought. Rainbow occasionally had her thoughts wandering about how things couldā€™ve gotten out of hoof like this.

ā€Equestria... is at war!!ā€ Celestia said, flanked by Luna as she delivered the terrible speech. ā€œEarly this morning, the draconian race has officially declared war on ponykind and all its allies. The first reports of attacks on the Griffin Empire and small villages on our borders have already been received.ā€

A few days later. ā€œweā€™re looking for volunteers,ā€ a representative of the army said, standing in the middle of Ponyville square.

ā€œI volunteer,ā€ Rainbow said.

ā€œAh will as well,ā€ Applejack said immediately afterwards.

ā€œWe all volunteer,ā€ The other four ponies of their group said.

Rainbow shook her head trying to focus her thoughts back at the task at hand. She often had her thoughts drifting to happier times. A time where they still thought that the Elements of Harmony could solve every problem that got thrown at them. A time where she could be together with Applejack, without the constant danger looming over them.

They were getting close to their targets. Nearly close enough for the dragons to notice them.

Rainbow sped up and the now very familiar cone around her began to form.

ā€œReady partner?ā€ Rainbow asked.

Applejack checked her back hooves and said: ā€œReady darlinā€™ā€

Rainbow and Applejack were getting dangerously close to them now. Too close to turn back now and call it off. The cone hugging her body even tighter.

One shot, like always.

BOOM!!

PreviousChapters Next