• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Carrot - Tchernobog

Author's Note:

The rare Tchernobog, it writes!!

"Y'know, Dash, you were right."

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right!" Rainbow stuck her nose up in the air, grinning. She blinked as she realised something. "About what?"

"Earth ponies." The other pegasus said, as they both lounged up on a cloud.

Rainbow's head tilted in confusion. "Uuhhh. You're gonna have to refresh my memory here, Dust."

"You said they make the best marefriends, doofus."

"Oh. Heck yeah, they do! Why, what- Ooooh." Rainbow's face brightened in understanding. "Spill! Who is it?"

Lighting Dust grinned. "You know her pretty well," she said, and lazily pointed over her shoulder. "She lives there."

Rainbow leaned to the side to see past the other pegasus, and frowned. "Sweet Apple Acres?" She angrily stepped up to Dust. "What're you doing with Applejack?!"

"Huh?" Lightning leaned back, and looked over her shoulder. Sure enough, the Apple barn was right there. "Oh."

" 'Oh' nothing." Rainbow prodded Lightning's chest with a hoof. "Gimme one good reason not to shove this hoof in your face."

"Behind the barn, birdbrain!"

"What? There's nothing there except Carrot's farm." Rainbow blinked. "Oh. Oh!" She grinned. "How?"

Lightning shrugged. "You remember a few weeks back when I stopped by your house?" She asked, waiting for Rainbow's nod. It had been an awkward moment for both of them, and Lightning couldn't thank the mare enough for forgiving her and giving her a chance. "I was hungry after I left, so I figured I'd go to the market before getting back to Cloudsdale. Then I saw this cute redhead selling carrots, and..."

PreviousChapters Next