• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
Dress - The Princess Rarity

"I'm not coming out."

"Dash, c'mon now..."

"No. There is no way in Tartarus I'm coming out looking like this."

Applejack let out a sigh and gently knocked on the door. "Ah doubt ya look that bad, sugarcube," she countered. "Jus' step outside fer one second is all Ah ask."

"But, I..." Rainbow Dash was heard letting out a loud, frustrated sigh, only before opening the bedroom door and waltzing out into the hall, with a very annoyed expression as she turned around and lightly groaned.

"I can't even walk in this thing." she muttered. "How am I supposed to fly?"

Rolling her eyes, Applejack shook her head playfully at her marefriend's overdramatic exaggeration. Much to her dismay, Rainbow Dash was wearing a sleek, black dress with an outpuffed skirt that had prismatic colors aligning the border and a tight magenta ribbon secured firmly around the middle of it.

"I'm starting to think I can't even breathe now." the pegasus complained. "I don't even want to go to this stupid Wonderbolts ball - but now, they send me a dress to wear to the thing?" She glanced to her lover, and raised an eyebrow. "AJ, be honest with me here, how stupid do I look?"

Letting out a light chuckle, Applejack leaned forward, placing a sweet little kiss on Dash's cheek. "Well, Ah can't tell a lie an' Ah gotta admit," she smiled. "Ya actually look kinda cute."

Rainbow Dash scowled, although she couldn't hold back the light blush spreading across her cheeks.

PreviousChapters Next