• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Freckle - TheRealRainbowDash

"AJ, AJ lookit what I got!" Rainbow's voice boomed from far away.

The apple farmer looked up from where she had been applebucking to see a blue and rainbow blur streaking towards her. Rainbow's voice could carry from very far away and the little clearing Applejack was in helped with the acoustics. Despite her distance she was approaching fast at what seemed to be a speed just under what was necessary to break the sound barrier.

It took several seconds for Applejack's brain to register the fact that her marefriend was heading right for her and was not slowing down. There were three things she was absolutely certain of at that moment: first Rainbow Dash was coming in too fast to dodge, second there was a part of the pegasus - and she wasn't sure how strong that crazy part was - that totally wanted to tackle her and third, she was unconditionally and irrevocably okay with that.

The pegasus slammed into her, and she flew backwards, letting her body go limp so it could 'be one with the flow' (or whatever Pinkie had said when teaching martial arts). Wrapping her hooves around the blue body she was about to become entangled in, she heard a whoop and a laugh and then Rainbow's hooves came around her to match her own. And then they hit the ground, a ball of tangled limbs. They bounced and shuddered and rolled, coming to rest in a pile of orange and blue, while a few feathers floated lazily down to the ground.

"Consarnit Rainbow, ya gosh durn crazy fool! Yer gonna kill us both one o' these days!" Applejack shouted, only half serious, from where she was pinned under Rainbow Dash.

"Nah," Dash shrugged breezily, a soft tinkling laugh escaping her lips, "I'm too awesome to die!"

"Oh, well what about me?"

"Everypony knows a kiss from an awesome pegasus is enough to bring back even the deadest of the dead!" Rainbow bragged.

"Well, now thatcha mention it Ah'm feelin' a little dead maself," Applejack murmured, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

A few minutes and one passionate kiss later, the two near breathless ponies finally split, Applejack rolling out from under Rainbow as the pegasus caught her breath.

"So," asked Applejack as she gathered her hat that had been knocked from her head, "What did ya wanna tell me?"

Rainbow Dash threw her head back, whipping her rainbow mane majestically about, and thrust her cheek forward. "Check out what Rainbow Awesome Dash has finally acquired!"

Applejack was not sure what she was supposed to be seeing. She squinted her eyes, methodically combing every inch of her marefriend, (not that she minded of course) until at last she saw it. A single blemish upon the pegasus' usually spotless coat. Upon her cheek was a single tiny white spot. A freckle.

"First off, yer middle name ain't 'Awesome', it's 'Leslie' and second, that's what ya knocked me over fer? A freckle?" Applejack asked incredulously.

Dash feigned hurt and explained with another flourish of her mane. "Well, when I realized how awesome and hot your freckles make you I knew I just had to have some for myself, as I could't let you hog all the awesome!"

Looking around to make sure that there was no other soul in sight, Rainbow Dash continued, a little more quietly, "And well, I guess I was jealous a little. You get all these adorable spots to make you look cute. So I wanted some too."

The prismatic pegasus chuckled, hiding her blushing face, her hooves nervously digging a rut in the ground.

"Yer such a foal sometimes, Dash," Applejack commented.

Dash looked crestfallen, until Applejack crossed the distance between them, kissed the blue pony's newly gained freckle and continued, "and I love you for it."

Gentle kisses followed as Applejack led Dash into the barn to continue their conversation and Dash knew that soon she would need to acquire more freckles.

PreviousChapters Next