• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Sparkle - Jake Roberts

"What about Rarity?"

"Hmm, lemme think. They're unicorns, and... that's about it, darlin'."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Come on, AJ, work with me."

"Well since when the hay do y'all care so much about romance 'n such."

"You know the reason. We have each other, and I want the rest of our friends to find somepony else the way I found you."

Applejack blushed. "Aww, that's mighty sweet of ya, Rainbow."

Dash grinned. "Okay, good, so work with me, here. Who could you see Twilight with? Like... Pinkie for example."

Applejack laughed and slapped the table several times. Wiping away a tear, she proclaimed, "Pinkie? In a relationship? Hoo-boy, that'll be the day."

Dash rolled her eyes. "Come on. She has a lot to offer somepony. I think she and Twilight would be dynamic, and dynamic is part of the Dashionary, so you know it's awesome."

It was AJ's turn to roll her eyes. "Pinkie's way too many kinds of crazy, sugar. There's no way Twilight would be able to reign that filly in."

Dash scoffed. "Gimme a break. Sometimes, two ponies are so different, that they offset each other perfectly. It's like Ying Yang Twins, or whatever."

"Y'all been reading too many of them romance novels..."

"-Oh, one time. ONE TIME!"

AJ grinned devilishly. "That stack o' books under our bed begs ta differ."

Dash frumped as she rose from the table and flew out of the kitchen silently.

"Aw, come on, Dashie, don't leave..." The front door opened and slammed shut. "... and you're gone."

AJ signed and tilted back in her chair.

"Maybe Twilight could talk some sense into her... if she were together with me 'n Dashie, things'd be a lot easier. I think I shoul pay Twi a visit and ask her ta..."

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

"Rainbow! Wake up."

Rainbow jolted upward in Applejack's bed. It was the dead of the night, and both mares were tired and disoriented.

"What...whassa?"

"Rainbow, y'all alright? You kept shouting "YES YES YES" in whatever dream you was having."

Dash rubbed her forehead. "Uhh... I can't remember," she lied.

"Hmm. Well, don't be havin' them no more." AJ kissed her wife on the forehead. "G'night, sugarcube."

Dash gladly accepted the kiss and giggled. "You too."

Dash lied back and looked over Applejack, slightly disappointed not to see a purple alicorn cuddling up with her wife. Dash sighed.

"A mare can dream."

PreviousChapters Next