• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Fury - Tchernobog

"DANGIT DASH, GET YOUR FLANK BACK HERE!"

A severely red faced Applejack chased a fleeing, but cackling Rainbow Dash through the town. The chase had begun in the Ponyville market, as her lover had fluttered down from the skies.

Now, Applejack didn't mind public displays of affection. She outright enjoyed them, as a matter of fact.

Nor was their relationship something secret. Said displays of affection had made sure of that, even if she'd minded that other ponies knew. Which she didn't. Sure, they'd been the gossip of town for a few weeks, but that had died out. Especially after Pinkie and Twilight's relationship came to light.

That one had been a shock.

Anyway. There was, however, a point where she had to draw the line. Kissing in public? That was fine. A peck here, a smooch on the lips, all good things.

But a makeout session, in public, right next to her stall, with a kiss deep enough that she forgot where she was? It was all innocent. Dash had merely kissed her, nuzzled her neck, and went back to kissing some more. But it had dragged on. For quite a while. In public.

She'd even lost some sales. She wasn't sure what was worse. The loss of sales, or the utter mortification of having let herself be swept up by the amorous pegasus.

She decided to peg all the blame on the latter.

As she ran, she twisted the lasso with her mouth, then used her tail to get it spinning. She waited for the right moment, and threw it into the air, snagging Rainbow Dash from the skies. It caught the pegasus on the wings, sending her crashing to the ground in a pile of limbs. Applejack knew Dash was solid, so she wasn't worried in the slightest.

In fact, Applejack wasn't done yet.

The pegasus turned towards the earth pony, casually leaning on a hoof as she lay on the ground. "Oh hi Applejack! What's up?"

Applejack's eye twitched. Dash didn't even have the decency to look guilty. Anger had now turned to fury. "Ah know exactly how to deal with the likes of you." She muttered, glaring at the downed pegasus. She then grabbed the loose end of the rope, and swung her body around, putting all her strength into the motion. She spun around, and sent the pegasus flying into the air, straight towards the Ponyville lake. Maybe that would cool the pegasus down a bit.

"I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIINNNNGG!"

Or maybe not.

PreviousChapters Next