• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Storm - Tchernobog

Rainbow had seen many storms in her lifetime - that was kindof a package deal when you were a pegasus. If you didn't create them, you went to see them in class, and you saw even more of them if you had weatherpony training.

Living next to Ponyville had given her even more experience - wild storms were a common thing, even if they were a bit unpredictable.

A good, strong storm helped nature along.

A bad storm caused havoc and destruction.

It was only now that Rainbow truly understood why the word "storm" had turned into a verb.

Never mind the internal flinch - she could just picture a grinning Twilight Sparkle next to her, proud of her friend learning new things.

She shook that away as she beheld hurricane Applejack.

"That no-good, two bit sonofa-"

Rainbow lifted a placating hoof. "Chill, AJ."

"Chill?" Applejack repeated as she rounded on the pegasus. "Dash, Pinkie just tol' me she's pregnant outta wedlock, and my fool of a big brother is the daddy!"

Rainbow grinned. "I know! Isn't that awesome?"

Applejack stared in disbelief. "Awesome? Dash, if y'hadn't held me back, I'd've already tanned his hide from here 'till next week!"

Rainbow tilted her head as she gazed at her marefriend. The storm didn't seem to be abating. But as a weatherpony, she prided herself on her cloudwrangling skills.

This one was just orange, and pony shaped.

"C'mon, AJ, what's got you so wound up?"

"I jus' told you-"

"Yeah, yeah," Rainbow waved a hoof dismissively. "You aren't pissed at the pregnancy before marriage thing. That's, like, really old fashioned."

Applejack continued to glare at her. "We kinda do things th'old fashioned way here, Dash." Applejack growled, sighing as the pegasus merely raised an eyebrow. "Yer right. It ain't that."

With her keen weatherpony senses, Rainbow felt the shift in the current - the mood, dork. Stop reading Twi's dictionary! - and approached the mare. She wrapped a wing around Applejack, hugging her like only she could.

"It's just... they never told us 'bout it." Applejack mumbled, staring at the floor. "Not even Pinkie!"

The pegasus shrugged. "Pinkie probably just forgot about it. Dunno what Mac's excuse is." She prodded Applejack in the side, grinning. "Look on the bright side, though."

"Bright side?"

"One, Granny will be off our backs now-"

"Oh thank sweet Celestia!"

"-and two..." She paused, her grin growing wider. "You're gonna be an aunt."

Applejack blinked at her in surprise. Slowly, a smile spread over her muzzle, impossible to hold back. "I am, aren't I?"

Rainbow nodded. "Eeyup."

"And we still get t'kick his ass."

"Oh hay yeah!"

PreviousChapters Next