• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,747 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,747

PreviousChapters Next
Drool - HapHazred

Twilight has become a princess of Equestria. Rarity is in charge of an international fashion franchise. Fluttershy is out... doing animal-y things, I guess. (Maybe I should pay more attention to Fluttershy?) And Pinkie is heading big events for ponies that make more money than me by a few dozen digits.

And where are you?

Drooling all over my back, that's where.

Oh, you think I don't notice, but what you fail to realize is that I wake up super early. Ha. You only think I'm really lazy, but surprise! I'm not. I'm actually hyperactive and stuff. I'm basically awesome.

So yeah. I notice when you drool all over me in your sleep. You silly thing.

Oh, yeah, one more thing: that stuff doesn't come out easily, y'know. Good thing I shower every morning with special anti-earth-pony shampoo. And you laughed at me when I dragged my bag of special wing-products over. Well, who's laughing now, huh?

Ugh. It's going in-between the feathers again.

This'd all be so much easier if, I dunno, we slept on opposite sides of the bed? Yeah, who'd a' thunk it? Rainbow Dash, solving problems since that year I can't remember that I was born on.

Wait.

How old am I?

Oh, shoot. Now you're chewing on my mane.

Applejack, you're one of the weirdest ponies I've ever slept with.

Short list, I know, but still.

...

Very short list, now that I think about it. Huh.

I guess I've been busy a lot. Ah well. Making up for lost time is cool. Right, AJ?

Right. You're still asleep.

...

You gonna move any time soon?

I'm kinda trapped, here.

Hey.

Let go.

Shoot.

Ah well.

I can think of worse ponies to drool on me.

Sweet dreams, and all that. See you in the morning.

PreviousChapters Next